[Drama 2022] Link : Eat, Love, Kill ♐️ 링크 : 먹고 사랑하라, 죽이게 출처

Maetawinz

I think what really happened back then was that Eun Gyeong was hit by Wontak's dad's car. That's why his hands were covered in blood that night.  Then when she was hurt/unconcious, Dahyun's mom took her and transplant her heart into Dahyun.  So she now has the special link with Gye Hoon because she has Gye Young's heart.

Dahyun might get in the same accident as Gye Young or she just had a bad heart before.

Well that's only my wild guess from watching too many dramas.

• Like 1

On 6/28/2022 at 11:29 PM, R89CuteSmile said:

Also, I feel Jinhu is representing us viewers :loolz: his reaction and clever deduction lol, I love him when he appears I keep smile and laugh :D

I love all their scenes...   they always made me laugh..    :D

• LOL 1

I re-watch all 8 EPs and I will write my theory about it::sweet:

1- The LINK : 

I think Gyehoon feels Dahyun's emotion from they were young not for his sister .. :sweatingbullets:

my opinion about it that he will definitely felt his sister sadness as the last time when they were together but he kept her away from him and play with his friend.. at that time Gyeyoung felt so sad even she was scare to be alone and want to be with him .. SO that why I think the link was from the beginning for Dahyun as she said it when she was young Gyehoon appear every time when she in trouble and she thought he like her .. Also her memory loss for sure because of something happened at that time make her shock and forget most of her childhood that's why Gyehoon felt her too .. ;) 

Anyway, I just keep thinking that way about The LINK like a Destiny between them Gyehoon and Dahyun :wub:

2- The Culprits :

Of course until now all in the Town make them culprits BUT I keep thinking about a fisherman Lee YoungHun is the only one until now they didn't talk about him ..  Also when he look to Gyehoon and know about his comeback his looks scare me he give me the mysteries vibes :lol: 

Also when I watch the scene when the one who talk to Gyehoon's ear ( said It's the truth .. They're in this neighborhood ) the people who was near him his father, that fish-man, the taxi guy and his wife also Dahyoon's mother and Grandmother and the ladies who came at Dahyun's mother restaurant to talk and eat together .. So It's definitely not the piano teacher .. is one of these .. But I don't know I'm thinking that fish-man maybe he is the real culprit :unsure: 

3- The piano Teacher : 

He for sure not the real culprit .. He witness something and I just keep recall his scene I don't know I felt the blood on him because maybe he fight the real culprit then loss his memory like Dahyun OR the real culprit appear and hit him so the blood WonTak saw is his father blood not as he thought he kill someone OR maybe the real culprit threaten him about his son so he kept silent as if don't know what happen after he met Gyehoon's sister :unsure: 

4- Lee Jingeun :

I keep think about his words .. why if he tell Gyehoon who took his sister that day will not believe him hmmm as if he will be in shock .. so maybe just maybe Jingeun family were behind it .. His word give me like that Jingeun is so close to the culprit also we don't know until now his family and from the preview next week I think he met someone when the scene that he hold his phone there is someone in front him I think is the real culprit appear :sweatingbullets:

And for his behavior I think because he saw all what happened that day maybe he became psychopath :vicx: That's why kill Lee Eunjung's sister as if he always Dahyun's boyfriend and he wouldn't any girl in his life except Dahyun :wacko: Maybe he is the one who hurt Gyeyoung that day first then the real culprit appears and took her with Dahyun .. I think Dahyun also a victim here but she loss her memory and unfortunately Gyeyoung died :tears:

5- Gyehoon's Father :

He also one of the mystery for me in this drama .. I don't know I feel they don't talk about him that much even Gyehoon not mention him .. I keep ask myself why he is not appear until now where is he now? why no one talk about him that much as if he dead .. Is only me who think like that he have a mysteries vibes too :lol: 

Anyway, that's my opinion until now from half of EPs :wub: .. I hope tomorrow Eps we see more scenes about what happen that day and Jingeun just say it to Gyehoon who the one took his sister plz I hope that :sweatingbullets:

Also the rating will be high I hope that :tears: because this drama deserve a Daesang for me ..

JUST LOVE IT :wub:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, R89CuteSmile said:

1- The LINK : 

I think Gyehoon feels Dahyun's emotion from they were young not for his sister .. :sweatingbullets:

I like the theory..   :D

5 hours ago, R89CuteSmile said:

Also when I watch the scene when the one who talk to Gyehoon's ear ( said It's the truth .. They're in this neighborhood ) the people who was near him his father, that fish-man, the taxi guy and his wife also Dahyoon's mother and Grandmother and the ladies who came at Dahyun's mother restaurant to talk and eat together ..

Oh, I didnt notice it.. you are right, they were all in that scene

that whole scene was pretty creepy

Lee Jingeun - For some reason he is still mysterious..

its clear that he is jealous of GH, but is there something more :unsure:

Gyehoon's father - I just realized that wasnt explained what happened to him..  

Im waiting for this scene...    :D

• Love 1

giphy.gif

Have you booked your next trip yet?

If not, why not have a look at all these beautiful locations that have previously starred in kdramas? Come check it out - what do you want to see, or eat? 

• Like 1

(Sorry, I can't remember any of the names, Hopefully, my post makes sense) I finally caught up to ep 8.  I really love the mother and halemoni.  So funny with their weapons!  I don't think the piano teacher had (killed or harmed) anything to do with the sister's disappearance.  I do think that he may have seen something/someone and is covering it up.

• Like 3

Gye Hoon, you deserve to be happy :crybaby: Today is definitely Gye Hoon’s episode and we finally get to find out about Gye Hoon’s father! I was actually wondering what happened to him, I mean I figured that he passed away or something but I’m glad we got an explaination for it. My heart really broke for Gye Hoon in this episode because we all know that he’s just pretending to be okay about his sister and his family, but in reality he’s hurt, broken, and sad about it. He just doesn’t show it. Whenever people were saying it’s Gye Hoon’s fault for his sister disappearing, I’m just like please you don’t need to say that to his face :( He’s broken as it is already!! 

Okay but I DID NOT expect that kiss scene!! Omg! I’ve been waiting for our ship to sail and it finally has but wow I did not expect Gye Hoon to suddenly go in for the kiss. One thing I really appreciate about Gye Hoon and Da Hyun is how honest they are with each other??? Like I love how they don’t keep secrets from each other and tell each other everything. I really love the communication between the two of them (I hope I’m not jinxing it by saying this because we still have 7 episodes left and the fact that they look happy in the next episode’s preview makes we worried because when it’s NOT the last episode of the drama and the main leads are all happy, you know that something is going proceed that happiness..).

One other thing I need to say is how selfish Gye Hoon’s parents can be. Sure their daughter is important to them too but they also have a son who literally BLAMES HIMSELF for his dongsaeng’s disappearance and death. I feel bad that Gye Hoon’s parents only pay attention about Gye Young but they don’t really care for Gye Hoon. But I do understand that losing their one and only daughter is also heartbreaking and traumatizing for them so that’s why I’m not SUPER angry at his parents. I just feel really bad for Gye Hoon because his mom can’t get over Gye Young, refused to eat sometimes and still lingers in the room that she made to mock Gye Young’s room and on the hand, his dad spent the rest of his life searching for her and leaving his family behind.

Anyways I hope we will figure out exactly what happened to Gye Young soon and it seems like Da Hyun and Jin Geun were both witnesses of Gye Young’s disappearance..

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

3 Plot Points To Be On The Lookout For In Second Half Of “Link”

“Link” is entering the second half of its run!

tvN’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Link” is a unique mix of fantasy, romance, and mystery. It tells the story of a man who suddenly begins feeling all the emotions experienced by an unfamiliar woman with whom he shares a special “link.” Moon Ga Young stars as restaurant employee Noh Da Hyun, who has been unlucky in both love and life, while Yeo Jin Goo stars as Eun Gye Hoon, an executive chef whose everyday life is turned upside down when he unexpectedly begins going through all of Noh Da Hyun’s joy, sorrow, and pain together with her.

Many questions have yet to be answered in “Link.” Will Yeo Jin Goo and Moon Ga Young’s romance work out? What’s the truth behind Moon Ga Young’s mysterious childhood? With just eight more episodes left to go, “Link” shared three major plot points to pay attention to for the rest of the ride.

Spoilers

The budding love between Eun Gye Hoon and Noh Da Hyun

In episode 8, Eun Gye Hoon finally experienced a shift in his feelings for Noh Da Hyun, hinting that their romance might finally work out. However, the two had a rocky start. The more Noh Da Hyun fell for Eun Gye Hoon, the more she got worried that he might also become a target of her stalker Lee Jin Geun (Shin Jae Hwi). Out of concern, Noh Da Hyun pushed Eun Gye Hoon away. Meanwhile, Eun Gye Hoon finally realized he has feelings for her. Poor timing got in the way of the two coming to the realization that they like each other, so viewers will have to wait and see how their relationship will play out.

link-12-768x512.jpeg

The mystery of Noh Da Hyun’s missing childhood memories

Another major development in the plot is that Noh Da Hyun realized she also grew up in the same neighborhood as Eun Gye Hoon, Ji Won Tak (Song Duk Ho), Lee Jin Geun, and Eun Gye Young. The three men’s lives are heavily influenced by the disappearance of Eun Gye Hoon’s twin sister Eun Gye Young. Eun Gye Hoon still lives in guilt, Ji Won Tak was condemned as the son of a murderer, and Lee Jin Geun still carries the truth of the disappearance with him.

Noh Da Hyun is the only one who doesn’t remember the incident. Even her mother and grandmother had big responses to hearing Eun Gye Hoon’s name. The reason behind why Noh Da Hyun doesn’t remember any of her elementary school days has yet to be revealed. She tells Lee Eun Jung (Lee Bom) that she doesn’t remember because of a head injury she had as a kid. Later, she belatedly realizes that she was in the same class as Eun Gye Young. As more memories surface, so will more crucial truths.

link-11-768x512.jpeg

Spoiler

link13-768x512.jpeg

The murky alibis of involved neighbors

Eun Gye Young’s case is now 18 years old. At the time of the initial disappearance, Eun Gye Young’s piano teacher Han Eui Chan (Lee Kyu Hee) became a prime suspect after his son Ji Won Tak wrote a letter describing his father being covered in blood on the same day. Even after being let go by police due to lack of evidence, Han Eui Chan struggled to live beyond the title of murderer nailed to him by his neighbors.

But when the neighbors acted suspiciously at the rumor of Eun Gye Hoon’s return, suspicions arose regarding what really happened. In the upcoming latter half of the series, the truth behind Han Eui Chan’s alibi will be revealed along with the stories of the remaining neighbors on that day of the incident.

Spoiler

link-15-768x512.jpeg

The production team commented, “While the first half portrayed the fateful relationship between Eun Gye Hoon and Noh Da Hyun incited by the ‘link’ phenomenon and the seemingly normal but suspicious neighborhood of Jihwa, the second half will focus on the development of Eun Gye Hoon’s and Noh Da Hyun’s feelings for each other as well as the unraveling of the unrevealed and unspoken truth behind the case from 18 years prior. Please look forward to an even more heart-fluttering romance between the main characters as well as the story of Jihwa that is full of plot twists.”

“Link” airs every Monday and Tuesday at 10:30 p.m. KST.

3 Plot Points To Be On The Lookout For In Second Half Of “Link” | Soompi

• Like 2

Today EP is Gyehoon's EP :sad1: I cried soooooo much with him today .. :tears: 

I want to hug him soooo badly:criesariver:

Gyehoon~ah you deserve to be HAPPY :tears: you can live the life you want plz :crybaby:

WOW Finally they talk about his father .. When he appear OMG I got goosebumps .. :o I didn't expect that Gyehoon came to this town to search about his father to see he dead or not ..:tears:

I'm glad we got an explanation about him BUT I didn't know that also his father blame him for Gyeyoung disappears like COME ON he also your son who need you too ..

OMG I know that his parents heartbroken .. I Know but he is your child too :tears: 

He also need you two need a father and a mother :tears:

Ahhhh I was really really really angry to them ..:tears: the father who spend all his life to search his daughter and the mother who loss her mind did't want anything except Gyeyoung ..... SO Gyehoon isn't your child .. you two blame him like anyone in his life .. all people around him blame him for losing his sister NO ONE NO ONE ask him how he really feel, hug him, talk to him that is okay you too a child, don't listen to anyone who say that, we are here for you....

why why he got all the blame AHHHHHHH :cries: I'm so depressed now :tears::tears::tears:

So, Lee Jingeun met the real culprit like I guess it because he got scare also when Gyehoon mention his word that he know everything he keep refuse and want to hang up But why he said this person have a question and mention his dad like he know something about him or is he the one who kill him too like Gyeyoung hmmmm maybe ..... BUT Jinheun witness what happened that day for sure with Dahyun ... But Dahyun loss her memory because of that maybe the real culprit hit her head or something so she will be dead but thanks god she only loss her memory ..:unsure:

Anyway, tomorrow EP I think we will see what happened because Dahyun met Jingeun and said did you finally remember the red gate .. Also I'm afraid she will broke up with Gyehoon if she remember everything :tears: I hope not :sweatingbullets: but I'm sure not only me who think like that :tears:

Anyway, the happy things happened in the EP that kiss :wub: .. I was really cried at that scene with Gyehoon then Dahyun appears .. I was like go hug him go go then Gyehoon run to her I was yeah hug her .. I except a Hug scene between them NOT a surprise kiss hahaha I laugh so hard to myself:Megalol:

I was soooooooo surprise really and SUPER happy too for them FINALLY see the kissing:fullofhearts:

Also, when Jinhu appears and see them almost kiss at the beginning of EP, I laugh sooooo hard at his reaction wahhhh he is the best really :loolz: Love his character sooooooo much my favorite has never disappointed me :D

I hope today Ep rating will be high plz :please:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 9! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Café Minamdang” Continues Streak At No. 1 With Stable Ratings

tvN’s “Link” achieved an average nationwide rating of 1.748 percent for episode 9, which is a dip from the previous episode’s score of 2.1 percent.

“Café Minamdang” Continues Streak At No. 1 With Stable Ratings | Soompi

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

the after the kiss scene.      

I love how they are a little uncomfortable.  0:22...that was sweet.   :wub:

Yep, Jinhoo deserves a metal..     :lol:

new still cuts...  the mystery continues.. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm thinking that Da Hyun is probably an indirect cause of Gye Young's disappearance and death seeing how Lee Jin Geun says she isn't a witness. I don't think she's the reason why Gye Young died (but I bet that's what she will believe when she gets her memory back) and I sense some self-blaming happening and noble idiocy coming with Da Hyun being linked to Gye Young's death. I hope Gye Hoon and Da Hyun don't break up because she was involved with Gye Young's death. DRAMA, I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO GYE YOUNG. Lets be honest though, the drama will probably not reveal the truth until the very end. 

Wow I can't believe we have only 3 weeks left for this drama. It has sure been a ride and I loved seeing the relationship between Gye Hoon and Da Hyun progress. Okay but all those romance scenes between them really got me, ahh :bashful: LOL the fact that Gye Hoon apologized after kissing Da Hyun and then she was like "You don't have to be sorry, you did good" Haha omg, girl... Your ment is hilarious sometimes. Even I ask you the same thing and wonder what you're saying at times :loolz: Awww it's so sweet that despite Gye Hoon blaming himself, being a coward, and thinking he can't be happy, he is still willing to put the effort in with Da Hyun :wub: OMG AND HIM SPEAKING BANMAL AAHHHH, my heart can't take anymore of these sweet moments.

I'm glad that Da Hyun is now linked with Gye Hoon but I wish we can see more moments of Da Hyun feeling Gye Hoon's emotion but I think the reason why we haven't seen it has to do with Gye Hoon not showing or portraying much emotion? I think he talked about this in the first episode if I recall correctly. We still have 6 episode left so plenty of time for us to see Da Hyun feel Gye Hoon's emotion, right? I would just love to see more of it :D 

This is currently my favorite drama out of all the ongoing dramas that I'm watching right now (Plus I might be a little Yeo Jin Goo biased because I love YJG), and I am absolutely enjoying it. The only drama that I actually am losing some sleep over lol... The wait for the next episode will be painful but in the meantime, I'll just be watching the previous episodes :D

• Like 3

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Link” Previews Escalating Tension Between Former Best Friends Yeo Jin Goo And Song Duk Ho

“Link” has shared a preview of tonight’s episode!

The tvn drama tells the story of Eun Gye Hoon (Yeo Jin Goo), an executive chef, and Noh Da Hyun (Moon Ga Young), an employee at his restaurant who has been unlucky in both love and life. The two are connected by a special “link” that delivers all of Noh Da Hyun’s emotions directly to Eun Gye Hoon. This means that he goes through all her ups and downs through joy, sorrow, and pain.

Spoilers

On the previous episode of “Link,” it was revealed that Eun Gye Hoon and police officer Ji Won Tak (Song Duk Ho) were childhood best friends. Eighteen years ago after Eun Gye Hoon’s sister Eun Gye Young went missing, Ji Won Tak confessed that he saw blood on his father Han Eui Chan’s (Lee Kyu Hee’s) clothes, which caused him to become a prime suspect.

Han Eui Chan was soon released due to lack of evidence, but Ji Won Tak was imprinted as a “murderer’s son,” which stole his family’s happiness. He changed his name and cut off ties with his father, but after coming back to Jihwa, his past wounds resurfaced and eventually festered after reuniting with Eun Gye Hoon.

The newly released stills foreshadow the escalating tension between Eun Gye Hoon and Ji Won Tak. The two have a fierce confrontation at the police station. Eun Gye Hoon’s expression is stiff with anger as he faces an equally hostile Ji Won Tak.

Yeo-Jin-Goo-768x512.jpg

Link1-768x512.jpg

Things don’t get any better between the former friends in the following stills. In one photo, Ji Won Tak glares heatedly at Eun Gye Hoon with his shirt in a disarray. Whenever the two face each other, Ji Won Tak loses his composure, showing that he bears deep grudge against Eun Gye Hoon.

In addition, Ahn Jung Ho (Kim Chan Hyung) is spotted with the two young men at a restaurant. Ahn Jung Ho is Ji Won Tak’s superior, and he also recognized Eun Gye Hoon immediately when he returned to Jihwa. The next episode will reveal what he has to say to Ji Won Tak and Eun Gye Hoon and how it will impact their tense relationship.

Spoiler

Song-Duk-Ho-Yeo-Jin-Goo-768x512.jpg

Link-2-768x512.jpg

The next episode of “Link” will air on July 5 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

“Link” Previews Escalating Tension Between Former Best Friends Yeo Jin Goo And Song Duk Ho | Soompi

• Like 2

Here are the ratings for Episode 10! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Café Minamdang” Returns To All-Time High As “Link” Sees Boost In Ratings

tvN’s “Link” achieved an average nationwide rating of 2.2 percent, enjoying a boost in ratings from the previous episode’s score of 1.748 percent.

“Café Minamdang” Returns To All-Time High As “Link” Sees Boost In Ratings | Soompi

• Like 2

OMG after watch today EP, I become so curious more and more of what happened that day:brokenheart:

So, we got some information about what happened that day BUT I didn't except Dahyun's grandma know about that red gate :o I think her mother maybe she know too about what happened but not all details like the grandma :unsure: Grandma know almost everything that's why she always with Dahyun hug her when she had a nightmare of that day and I think her mother doesn't know about the nightmare because Dahyun always talk to her grandma about it .. just maybe I don't know :sweatingbullets: 

About the culprit why I suspect white hair ahjussi because that alley of the red gate is same as his house hmmm he also have a mysterious vibes :sweatingbullets: BUT I'm still have doubt of that fish-man who say the piano teacher took Gyeyoung in his car .. these two are sooooo suspicious to me :mellow:

And that chief of police officer OMG I hate him so much he blame the piano teacher for nothing .. destroy his family, lose his job, his life destroyed because of his stupid investigate :angry: they should punish him :vicx: My poor Wontak :tears: really he and his dad deserve an apologies :tears:

So Gyehoon finally confess his feeling to Dahyun :love: OMG I just LOVE his words :wub: so pure so sweet OMG Just LOVE IT:fullofhearts:I'm so happy we see their date under blossom tree awww they holding hands, lay on her shoulder, talking in banmal awww they are so sweet together my favorite couple :luvarrow:

It was funny when she said to him you did well after the kiss :loolz:and Jinhoo wahhhhh I laugh so hard when he came :lol::lol: that was hilarious haha my favorite character his reaction is the best love him :lol:

Lee Jingeun this guy wahhh :angry: I want to punch him:kicks: when he will talk about everything that day, I want to know why he said to Dahyun ( you and Gyehoon can never be together..there's a reason for that and you will find that soon ) :o ....... why why why :crazy: Just hate him .....

So, my theory about what happened that day is like Dahyun was with Gyeyoung together then Gyeyoung hurt her leg ok so Dahyun went to get help and met Jingeun on road but at that time, the culprit took Gyeyoung so Dahyun and Jingeun saw that so both of them went to rescue Gyeyoung or maybe Dahyun said it to Jingeun and he agree with her and went to the culprit house as they know him or maybe only Jingeun know him as Dahyun was new in town then she follow him to the culprit house .. In the culprit house, maybe both saw how Gyeyoung got kill or maybe they saw her dead already :tears: so Dahyun loss her memory because of shock and Jingeun became psycho because he remember everything about that day... :sweatingbullets:

hmmm as for me I see Dahyun as a victim here :unsure: .. I hope we will see so soon what happened but I hope Gyehoon never think to break up with Dahyun if he know anything even if is bad plz I want them both solve this mystery together without break up :tears:

There is still something bother me who the one hit Jingeun when he came and hit Dahyun that day .. until now no one say anything about it for sure is not Dahyun because she faint after Jingeun knock her down SO who came and hit him hmmm this scene still unanswered -_-

And from the preview there is a twist like always :sweatingbullets: I don't think Dahyun did something wrong but as always Jingeun love to play with his word and made Gyehoon angry .. but I'm afraid that maybe Jingeun kidnap Dahyun .. I hope not :tears: and hoping next week we will see everything plz I want to see the answer of everything I think in this drama :sweat_smile: 

Also, we will see the forehead kiss awwwww :wub: soooooo exciting for next week and so curious :D

• Like 1
  • Blob 1