[Drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

13 minutes ago, SBoramie said:

YA said HB name. YA was teasing SR to give HB another sibling and HR also mentioned to SR about having another child in the scene before that. Wow oh wow, that means HR really lied about the surgery if he is asking for another kid!!

Oh good...now imagine if they have a daughter... I can just imagine SB and HB together and WB with the daughter lol...you know to continue with these twists :byebye2:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

32 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

Oh good...now imagine if they have a daughter... I can just imagine SB and HB together and WB with the daughter lol...you know to continue with these twists 

I hope SR have a daughter. They won't end up fighting for SB if there's another girl and we don't have to deal with another possibility of love twist 2.0:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

50 minutes ago, SBoramie said:

YA said HB name. YA was teasing SR to give HB another sibling and HR also mentioned to SR about having another child in the scene before that. Wow oh wow, that means HR really lied about the surgery if he is asking for another kid!!

YA must be up to no good if she's teasing SR to have another baby since she was told HR had a vasectomy. 
Or the writer forgot about What she had written.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, maribella said:

YA must be up to no good if she's teasing SR to have another baby since she was told HR had a vasectomy. 
Or the writer forgot about What she had written.

Probably the latter. The writer also forgot when KJ greed started and blame it on SR when she had KJ chasing after DH even before SR asked him to marry her. 

Updated: Got it wrong, YA still thought its impossible for HB to have another sibling but HR did ask SR if they are not going to have another child so I guess we can expect kid number 2 on the way:lol:

More photos from Eunjung IG

20220520-015558.jpg

20220520-015633.jpg

20220520-015636.jpg

• Like 5

I don't see why HO and grandmother were talking about HR. Was it to show that he was their focus?

SB said she's going to have a sibling. My prediction: they are going to have KJ and DH's wedding or some gathering where all 3 kids have a baby brother or sister. 
Maybe even KN and OH's remarriage? Puppy Ugh GIF

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

6 hours ago, maribella said:

Maybe even KN and OH's remarriage?

With HO as Maid of honor!?! :D :D :D 

2 hours ago, booha said:

The whole scene around KT’s death was hilarious.  Yes just ignore him which is the best revenge :P

Grandma was right, all the people who managed to keep HR and SR apart we’re there and now, after everything they needed to make sure to let those two have their moment

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 1

Episodes 100-102

This will be my second last recap. While some of you may have complained about the pace of the last 10 episodes, I think we have to recognize that this is a family drama, not exactly a revenge-murderous kind. Even for Red Shoes and The Second Husband, only a few people died and none involving the main characters.

Episode 102 was all about the wedding itself and how eventually those people invited by Han Byeol eventually came (because they were family to him) - Won Byeol with his Omma (Shin Do Hee) and grandparents (Dong Man & Mi Ja), Saet Byeol with her Omma (Yun A), her farmer grandfather and eventually even Kim Chul Gu also arrived. Forgiveness is also a key message that writer-nim is trying to relay in this drama; and you can see how Kwang Nam eventually forgive DM & MJ; Ok Hee, So Ri, and Ha Run also doing so to all who did wrong to them (except for Park Ki Tae who remained a scumbag and thrash until he died, more on that in the next paragraph). Even Kyung Jun also seeks for forgiveness after that conversation with HB and SR in the earlier episodes. 

The earlier episodes also dealt with YA and SB's move from HR's house. SB learnt about the truth that her "dad" is going to marry her best friend (HB)'s Omma. She also guessed that Kim Chul Gu (puppy uncle) is her real dad. This culminated in CG proposing to YA at SR's wedding! But no update in terms of whether YA accepted the proposal.

Writer-nim has tried to keep the death tolls to a minimum and so far, we only have 2 deaths (the alien who was killed by Park Ki Tae) and PKT himself. Both were well-deserved, especially for PKT. Ironically, he died while drunk, trying to hit both Hee Ok and Ok Hee during Ha Ru & So Ri's wedding day. And in the process, everyone who tried to prevent HR & SR from being together got somewhat involved in this wedding day death as they all witnessed the dead body (including grandma, Yun A, Dong Man and Mi Ja, Kwang Nam, Kyung Jun & Shin Do Hee). It's a way of rounding things off I suppose, to give a closure to all the plot lines by having PKT dead because of his own accord. I actually like the whole set-up and KJ agreeing to call the police & turning himself in.

The end of the episode was hilarious with KN purposely turning up the volume of the music to have everyone dance to the beat while KJ was preventing the police from going near to interrogate everyone.

It's the last episode today and for me this drama has been a refreshing one, especially with the twists that keep on happening! Will there be one more last twist today? Let's see!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

When they were making lettuce wraps, for a minute I thought toupeed grandpa was going to give it to HO. :sweat_smile: 

MJ and DM are a devoted couple. That was sweet. So it was just a dinner, suggested by toupeed man, but why was KN toasting when he wasn't the host?

So finally, HR did not have a vasectomy. It was SR who did not want another baby?  WB did not want a younger brother or sister, I caught that.

That was a better last episode than I expected. 

I am going to finish watching 'Tomorrow' and 'Again my life'.  Is anyone watching ' liberation notes'? High rating and seems quite a serious tone.

I am not going to watch the virgin show. 
She got artificially inseminated by mistake? and of course, she is going to end up falling in love with the father and he her, FL and ML.

It used to be forced marriages, now it's forced pregnancies?  Whenever, I see the ML, he is in a strange storyline and so is the FL. 

Au revoir everyone, enjoyed chatting very much. 

• Like 4

Last episode was great. I'm happy with the ending. I'm glad it didn't turned into another hot mess like the previous episode. 

Most hilarious scene for me would be when SR kicked HR off the bed.:joy: 

Also, turned out the one who was seducing is actually SR who finally agreed to have child with HR. 

Cant lie but I shuddered when I imagine its OH trying to rekindle her love with KN all over again.

I really love the kiss scene between SR and HR at the end!! I'm so happy they gave a proper kiss scene since they cut out the one yesterday. 

Anyway, it's been fun watching the drama with you guys. Thanks!! Now I will be looking forward to Eunjung's next drama. :D

• Like 5

• 0ly40 changed the title to [Drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

The rating for the last episode was a low 13.7% (2.209m viewer), lower than most of the past 10 days. 

That is likely due to the resolution of all issues prior to Ep 103.

I will post my final recap after watching the last episode today.

• Like 1

Episode 103 (Finale)

I have finally watched the last episode and to me it was a beautiful finale! All the plot points nicely wrapped up, including what happens to each couple after the time jump of 2 years right at the start of the episode.

It starts with Kyung Jun, who was released from prison and picked up by Shin Do Hee. The reunion at the home of Dong Man & Mi Ja, with Won Byeol was moving and I guess KJ has repented for good. He also apologised properly to Ha Ru & So Ri back at Dongbang and he's now committed to running the pizza business of his parents. Good ending for him & those around him!

As for Yun A, she did get together with Kim Chul Gu and she even opened up a cafe and is now expecting a second child. That was why CG decided to resign from Twist as the daily commute from Gimpo to Seoul is just too much for him. 

Hee Ok returned back to Korea from the US, after breaking up with yet another Michael. This time, she's back for good and she rekindles her friendship with Ok Hee (stronger than ever now) and later with Mi Ja. Ok Hee meanwhile remains separated from Kwang Nam and I think the current status between this three: KN, OH and HO will remain. 

Ha Ru & So Ri are planning for a second child, initially SR's objection to it due to her work schedule. But after the conversation with SDH & YA, SR seemed to have changed her mind and agreed to it, which started with that leg play that MJ witnessed at the get together dinner right at the end. 

The dinner also fittingly brings the serial to a close, with HO relaying that conversation with the police after HR & SR's wedding - that guy drew a relationship chart of the characters involved and concluded: "It looks like you took love and twisted it all up. It's a Love Twist!". That brought laughter to the rest!

I have to say it has been a thrilling ride at times (especially in the middle episodes) and I absolutely love the lies and twists that keep on happening. Yes, the ending somewhat mellows the intensity down but I guess it has to be and overall, it's worth watching! I would rate it at 8 to 8.5/10!

The three kids have been scene stealers whenever they're in it! Absolutely love the 3 Byeol's!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Blob 1