[Drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

2 hours ago, maribella said:

I wonder when HB knew that KJ was WB's father, or how he found out. Effectively, he and WB were siblings before the divorce. But there was no sign from him.

This kid is really something else! We never got a sign from him but he found out about HR, about KJ and everything! A little genius.

2 hours ago, maribella said:

I think it's sweet the way all three are pushing their parents and grandparents to attend the wedding.

Well, tbh the kids are fighting for their families in a way. I mean, there had to be some re accomodation to be done but for them, it's about keeping the people they care about together or that's how I see it. As much as we might despise HO, YA, KJ, KN OH or Mija and DM or DH they had been good parents/grandparents to the kids. 

Two more ep to go. 

• Like 3

Maybe the concept of this drama is that all Families are Twisted for love , Meaning no matter how many twist they go through they will always be a Family. Family is always messy and we can’t chose our family at all. 

The fact that HB knew about WB shows how smart he is. He worked so hard to keep his family together no matter how twisted it had become. 
I did think it was strange that HB almost cried begging Kyung Joon to show up. I think the fact HB really loved KJ and missed him proves that HB thinks he is a good dad.  I think HB knew about KJ from the moment he met WB.

@Min Mcgonagall Fromr the children’s perspective, they want to stay together.  Blood relation or not doesn’t make them family but how they were loved and taken care of that makes them family.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, maribella said:

I wonder when HB knew that KJ was WB's father, or how he found out. Effectively, he and WB were siblings before the divorce. But there was no sign from him.

I think it's sweet the way all three are pushing their parents and grandparents to attend the wedding. But there should have been some indication that they knew the secrets from their behaviour. So we could look forward to it while FFW the draggy scenes. :sweat_smile:
Instead it's just straightforward 'is ajusshi my real pa?' Or 'is puppy uncle my real pa?'. 
Two more episodes.

If I had to guess, maybe when the kids were drawing portraits of their father. HB and WB's drawing of KJ were so alike, it be impossible to not know it. There was one scene after that when everyone was at his parent's house and HB said that SR did everything for KJ but KJ doesn't. I was wondering why he made that snide remark back then but now I know why.

:hwaiting2:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Maybe the concept of this drama is that all Families are Twist for love , Meaning no matter how many twist they go through they will always be a Family. Family is always messy and we can’t chose our family at all. 

Well, that certainly would explain how this writer is handling this. 

I think the fact HB really loved KJ and missed him proves that HB thinks he is a good dad.

As I said, I think all of these ppl as much as they have behaved like crazy ppl, they did care for the children. The children all have a good connection to them. And I am actually liking how the writer has dealt with that. 

Fromr the children’s perspective, they want to stay together.  Blood relation or not doesn’t make them family but how they were loved and taken care of that makes them family.  

And it's refreshing to see that in a way. These kids have been more mature and more determined than most of the adults tbh. 

Great observation @SBoramie 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

Guys, this episode was absolutely crazy and I can't stop laughing!!!!

How many genres does this drama has?? It went from family > affairs > crime > straight up comedy at the end.

Took me out when everyone was just standing at the stairs.  

This was my reaction for the whole episode.

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote GIFs! Thanks!
  • LOL 3

Just now, SBoramie said:

How many genres does this drama has?? It went from family > affairs > crime > straight up comedy at the end.

Took me out when everyone was just standing at the stairs.  

The fact that they kept coming and just adding to the mess!!! I can't process this! Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

• LOL 3

Preview for last episode

Two years later, Heeok, who returned from the U.S., and Kyungjoon, who was released from prison, gather in one place and hold a party. During the meal, Mija picks up a fork that fell and sees a foot seducing someone's leg again...

Guys, its love twist all over again. 

Oh No Reaction GIF by The Great British Bake Off

• LOL 3

33 minutes ago, SBoramie said:

Two years later, Heeok, who returned from the U.S., and Kyungjoon, who was released from prison, gather in one place and hold a party. During the meal, Mija picks up a fork that fell and sees a foot seducing someone's leg again...

Guys, its love twist all over again. 

:D Now the question is, who is playing footsie under the table? Who wants to try and guess?? 

It seems that this writer really brought us full circle back now.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

20 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

:D Now the wuestion is, who's playing footsie under the table? 

It seems that this writer really brought us full circle back now.

I think it could be OH and KN. Not sure if I heard correctly but I think OH was calling KN yeobo. 

Me right now:

michael.jpg

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1

It all started with the 3 stupid parents KN, OH and HO and 102 episodes later the three of them were still diddling about what to do with a dead body. YA seemed the only practical one.

I am sorry, this is way out of  my sense of humour. I like things to be neat and tied up at the end. 

I think HO has been the core in THE lie, then THE poisoning part and now witnessing a death. OH is the one who discourages her to do the right thing, throughout. HO kept saying she could not stand the guilty conscience but did not do anything. KN is yes man to the two women. The key constant in All of 102 episodes.

KJ got two years for what? Embezzling? The Ohs did not file the blackmailing part so that was the only criminal activity that he did.

I think soju guy proposed to YA. Did she say yes? Goodness, being railroaded into accepting someone she does not even like. Let's hope the two years time leap is kinder to her.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, SBoramie said:

I think it could be OH and KN. Not sure if I heard correctly but I think OH was calling KN yeobo. 

I thought the same. and Yes, she did call him that when she panicked. Tbh, I'm not surprised if they do end up back together...that's what this writer has done so far...

Now, if HO and Mr wig would end up together...that'd be surprisind lol.

8 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Why does only Mija that sees the feet thing always?

We're back to where it all began...I guess.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Seems that most people  here left the thread to the next drama :D

Can you blame them? 
That's why I am picky about starting, I just had to watch the ending. 

6 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

Now, if HO and Mr wig would end up together...that'd be surprisind lol.

That would make her ex DIL as her new step daughter? That's too much. 

• LOL 4

13 minutes ago, maribella said:

KJ got two years for what? Embezzling? The Ohs did not file the blackmailing part so that was the only criminal activity that he did.

I think soju guy proposed to YA. Did she say yes? Goodness, being railroaded into accepting someone she does not even like. Let's hope the two years time leap is kinder to her.

Maybe, I don’t think the OHs accused him of blackmail and apparently taking 1 million dollars to pay someone to kill KT won’t come out either. *sigh* 

and yes, it seems like soju uncle proposed. And didn’t YA mentioned something about a little brother in the preview? 

15 minutes ago, maribella said:

am sorry, this is way out of  my sense of humour. I like things to be neat and tied up at the end. 

You know, for me it was about the ridiculousness of the whole situation. I had to laugh bc after all we’ve gone through with this drama, tbh I wasn’t expecting this. 

12 minutes ago, maribella said:

That would make her ex DIL as her new step daughter? That's too much. 

After what happened today I won’t put anything as too much for this writer :D 

by the way, that moment when KJ was trying to keep the police officers from storming the wedding and Kn turned the volume up… I did find that hilarious :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

46 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

I thought the same. and Yes, she did call him that when she panicked. Tbh, I'm not surprised if they do end up back together...that's what this writer has done so far...

When the writer said putting things back into their place, I didn't think she meant it literally. :joy:

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

and yes, it seems like soju uncle proposed. And didn’t YA mentioned something about a little brother in the preview? 

I thought YA said HB but Korean pronunciations of names usually escape me.

What idiot would propose to a woman who glares at you, gives you the cold shoulder, generally dislikes you? If the scene comes up after the time leap then it would make some sense.

2 hours ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

the way, that moment when KJ was trying to keep the police officers from storming the wedding and Kn turned the volume up… I did find that hilariou

It was ridiculous. This is a generally enjoyable show that degenerated in the last 10 episodes, but including a farcical scene spoils the whole episode for me. It was supposed to be a culmination of their love after a long painful journey in the presence of family members, then KJ was doing some kind of weird dance to distract the police? Weird and ridiculous.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, maribella said:

uhmm...I think I understood little sibling but who knows...I'll wait for the subs :D 

8 minutes ago, maribella said:

What idiot would propose to a woman who glares at you, gives you the cold shoulder, generally dislikes you? If the scene comes up after the time leap then it would make some sense.

Uhm, the same idiot who spent 5 yrs in love with the same woman who didn't want him???

9 minutes ago, maribella said:

It was ridiculous. This is a generally enjoyable show that degenerated in the last 10 episodes, but including a farcical scene spoils the whole episode for me. It was supposed to be a culmination of their love after a long painful journey in the presence of family members, then KJ was doing some kind of weird dance to distract the police? Weird and ridiculous.

Oh, I agree it was. It was so absurd that I just laughed bc at that point the only other option for me would have been throwing mi pc or something lol

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, maribella said:

YA said HB name. YA was teasing SR to give HB another sibling and HR also mentioned to SR about having another child in the scene before that. Wow oh wow, that means HR really lied about the surgery if he is asking for another kid!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1