[ Mainland Chinese Drama 2023] Till The End Of The Moon 长月烬明

bluehibiscus

Watched the trailer, and if the drama is as good as the trailer it should be on top of everything that came out this year so far. My biggest concern right now is how much they were to chop out - if that effected the story pace -  and the length of the drama in general - hope it's not too draggy/boosted with fillers at certain points.

• Insightful 1

On 3/20/2023 at 2:59 PM, backstreetboysfan said:

Does this have a happy ending?.

Rather ominous, judging from the latest trailer posted above.

Spoiler

But if you read the novel, it is a happy ending. They have a daughter and live happily ever after :heart:

• Like 3

A very strong episode 1. High quality CGI effects of the spells and weapons in the first 30 minutes. Nice background explanation and transition to 500 years ago. Superb acting all round - BL, LYX, DW and even Ye Xi Wu’s maid. Now onto episode 2. 

• Like 4

21 hours ago, omiki said:

A very strong episode 1. High quality CGI effects of the spells and weapons in the first 30 minutes. Nice background explanation and transition to 500 years ago. Superb acting all round - BL, LYX, DW and even Ye Xi Wu’s maid. Now onto episode 2. 

OOohhh! 

Thanks for the positive review.

I haven't started this yet.

Now I am excited to start. 

All trailers look good so far.

• Like 3

Saw 8 episodes of the drama so far...:D story has been very engaging... 

Just love Bailu and Leo (still a fan due to their modern drama, Love is Sweet)... she is so pretty and can act so naturally...  Yunxi, yes, pls gain more weight ya...:fullofhearts:

I hope they do another modern drama again ... didnt realise this drama was filmed around 2021, felt it was not long ago that we were still looking at them being photographed with their headsets - ^leaks^..

Jia you, TEM!

• Like 3

Hi everyone, I watched all 10 episodes available. 8 episodes were really great - I love that no one is pure evil or saint, that makes the characters soo interesting and complicated. Some scenes left me with my mouth opened- for example

Spoiler

crows attack during Lin's wedding.

Watching the 9th& 10th ones I felt there were clearly some chopped off moments/parts, bcs it's really abrupt and chaotic, but still the cinematography, music and everything else is soo cool that it literally compensated those chops). 

I should say it's the best Cdrama I watched after Fairy and Devil. At least the best costume one. :wub:

• Like 3