[ Mainland Chinese Drama 2023] Till The End Of The Moon 长月烬明

bluehibiscus

Ep 21 and 22 was sweet that I'm not anticipating the angst episodes that is coming soon... One thing I'm glad is that both YXW and TTJ speak their mind and clear out some doubts rather than just keeping it to themself. From the episode can see the TTJ slowly developing friendship with Pian Ra, Ye Qing yu too... Looking at the trailer it seems like there is changes to the novel storyline... just hope its not as angst as the corresponding scenes in novel then...

On 4/18/2023 at 12:15 AM, realistic2280a said:

However, i read a comment which seemed to clear some doubt maybe?.... the commenter mentioned something along like this, say if someone is to go back in time during Hitler' time,  just because he is nice to his gf, did it stopped him starting WW2?... Would you still want to kill him  to prevent WW2?  The future is set, he had the evil bone, he had to stopped  and he had to get that 9 spikes so he doesnt become evil...

YXY had a mission to accompolised, it doesnt mean that she didnt loved TTJ less... She cant just let him kill people in the future... knowing that he is still harvesting his demonic powers even as we speak, like NOw... So she really had no choice...yes she is falling in love; they are falling in love together... but the future, the deaths cannot be ignored...  less than 300 days before the hole is closed... how?

see reminds me of the Terminator, 1st movie, a long time ago... :D

this is such a good explanation!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

With all the confession, i hope we get them to kiss very fast.. i hope they do it before the dreaded wedding scene.... they keep looking at each other's mouth, thats a sure sign that they want to kiss but are still not doing anything on it...  sigh..

By the way, can anyone list the episodes that they kiss and made out? :wub: haha.... There are some seneces with i think wasnt aired yet but its uploaded in fans accounts? Hmm

Sigh.. im not sure if the spoiler clips up to ep28, which saw YXY being killed, make us less interested in the drama? I for one is not... i want to watch, and to know how and why it happened....

I wish more episodes are being released this week then we can go slow by by 30th episode... 

Ep 23...

Okay, lets look at the bright side of things, TTJ merely exposed how untrustworthy Bingcheng is to XL.. so XL shouldnt waste his love on that ungrateful woman... TTJ knows Bingcheng's true nature (based on the dragon's dream) and just want to show it to all on how decitful she is..

Come to think of it, all the people are related to each other,

TTJ husband to YXY

YxY's brother is TTJ's brother-in-law

Bingcheng is TTJ's sister-in-law which makes him XL's brother-in-law...

All are just family affairs  :fullofhearts:

:D

• Like 2

I saw a YouTube fan video explanation about the 9 nails... the explanation was to form the nails...

YXW must also give "love" sincerely... eg. the first nail was form because she happy that TTJ bought her family to the country safely and gave him a kiss on the cheek. 

Thus... the moment the 9 nails was form... was most probably the peak period where both of them are in love with each other.

When I saw this... I was like omg someone pls hold my heart. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, fuyukoneko said:

@Hikary25 

Hide contents

In the novel, she kills herself by exchanging her divine marrow/essence with his evil bone. This is the moment when she loves him the most and is also the moment when she is the most disappointed by his actions.

I read somewhere, she was probably glad to end her life as she was imprisoned after her failled attempt to put the 9 nails on TTJ's heart on their wedding day...   She was imprisoned after that and became blind, due to the poison she consumed earlier inorder to save TTJ, long before he became the emperor...

i guess to sacrifice herself was the only way to redeem herself for her failed attempt and to release her tortured soul in the prison...

Thinking about it,

1. In the Boer's (dragon's) dragon dream, Mingye wanted to sacrifice himself to redeemed the evil Sanjiu, but couldnt as she was already ^dead^... both died eventually

2. In this life, YXY will sacrifice herself to put the 9 nails again on TTJ's heart during the tower scene, and appeal to god to replace her marrow or something, to make TTJ not evil, and if successful, never to see or met him again in another lifetime... then she died and TTJ regretted so much on her death.

3. The next life, from what i read, it is probably appropriate that TTJ would be the one  who sacrifice himself to stop repreating the long history of LSS, Sanjiu and YXY's deaths to save the world because of him, and because of that, the world was saved;

in their next reincarnation, they lived happily ever after with a daughter in the end... :fullofhearts:

Sigh... we all want to see the tower scene... come faster! :D

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

https://www.zhihu.com/column/c_1536351085551349760

Episode 16 in script = Aired episode 19

Episode 20.10 in script = end of aired episode 23

Draft version of drama script. From what I skimmed through so far, some parts are word for word and other parts are different.

If you can't read Chinese, right click each page, choose "search image with google" and click translate. Don't have to drag selected box. Google will automatically select entire page to translate.

Saw today's episode...

1. Ok when did they start to share the bed together???? I want that scene, when when...

2. TtJ is such a nice boss, see giving fox day off.. and knowing there is 2 days off in a week???

3. Aiyoh  bingchang ah binchang, r u still going to be cruel in the 3rd arc story..  ure so annoying.. i hope they kill u off earlier in the 3rd arc

4. YXW.. (ok i keep writing yxy before this)... why why why... and TtJ u had spies and crows around, where are they..  how come they are not spying for u??

5. I like ping ran but general ye is not that handsome.. Xiao Lin too but he looks better in the modern clothing    ... their story this episode is prolonging our tower jump...

6. YXW ah, why oh why do you  want to rescue Xiao Lin...

7. TtJ has already shown to be such a great guy, why fate has to be so cruel to him.. he didnt want to be born evil... but alas, for the drama, that is why the male lead is loved by all... its not his fault, people.. haha

1. Then in the next few episodes.. what is the significance of the bracelets by monk Pang?

2. Why did TTJ want to get married after knowing YXW actually wanted XL to escape, and knowing she betrayed him again?

3. I want to know how long he imprisoned her and when did she become blind.. coz i dont YXW to be so sad, for waiting for so long..... sigh... 

All the greatest misunderstanding to only be resolved next week. Sigh..

4. In the 3rd arc..  TTJ looked like Mjngye, but its not him... is the drama after searching for YXW's soul, TTJ became nice guy?, no more braided hair, no dark clothing?..... hmm

• LOL 1

Just finished ep 18 which sad to say in the last available episode in Viki. The dream arc is now my favorite arc among all the cdramas I've watched. Ming Ye was constant as the God of War, but Sang Jiu's transformation from the clam princess to Ming Ye's wife and finally to the different stages of her devilization was entertaining to watch. Her different customs, head pieces and make up were all an eye candy. 

I was amazed with the scene in LBFAD when Xi Yun tried to save DFQC by kissing him and activated her divine power. But the final scenes in the dream when Ming Ye walked into Demon Sang Jiu's sword despite the obvious pain shows his sincere desire to save Sang Jiu was even more amazing. Even Sang Jiu's couldn't stand seeing Ming Ye getting hurt thus she ended up pulling out the sword. 

I've seen a few xianxia dramas were the ML shields the FL from a lightning strike (Immortal Samsara to name one), but the one here is the best for me due to the combination of amazing CGI, good dialogue and on point acting. The twist on the end when Ye Xiwu was still able to influence Ming Ye despite Sang Jiu already dying in the dream was a nice touch.

I'm sure I'll be seeing a lot of sweet moments in the next few episodes as Ye Xiwu seduces Tantai Jin so that spikes can develop on his heart. But having said that I'm sure there will be pain and anger too when she betrays him.

I've enjoyed the drama very much and hope the 2nd half will be able to maintain the good storytelling as many cdramas tend to become inconsistent and rushed during the 2nd half.  

• Like 4

I need to be reminded, why is there a need to have spikes  before it can be transferred to TTJ?... cant YXW just jam the damn thing on his heart whenever he is near.... then again, if its that easy.. we wouldnt have any drama to watch...

So the drama was 50ish episodes before censorship asked them to reduced it to 40? Okay...  dont cut any of my leads romantic scenes okay...

And twitter oh twitter.. what chnages have u made.. my must u insist that i have an account to see fans updates... sigh

Hence our frusturations with YXW's repeated betrayal to TTj.... but since its all fated, no matter what she does, he will still love her, so the cycle continues until he voluntarily killed himself  to get rid of the evil bone..... in the immortal arc... sigh...

• Like 2