Jump to content

[Drama 2021 - 2022] Our Beloved Summer ⏯️ 그 해 우리는


Maetawinz
 Share

Recommended Posts

Ok i saw the first episode, the story looks good, and the actors are good, but i wonder how they're going to fill over 1h each episode with the 15 remaining episodes, ok i know there is the identity of the artist to be disclosed for the characters, that the SFL will want ML, SML who will want FL, but I will have seen 12 episodes for this 1 hour drama, I'm afraid that becomes a real melodrama thereafter, with the illness of one of the two main characters or even the death of one of them

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, marrez1 said:

Ok i saw the first episode, the story looks good, and the actors are good, but i wonder how they're going to fill over 1h each episode with the 15 remaining episodes, ok i know there is the identity of the artist to be disclosed for the characters, that the SFL will want ML, SML who will want FL, but I will have seen 12 episodes for this 1 hour drama, I'm afraid that becomes a real melodrama thereafter, with the illness of one of the two main characters or even the death of one of them

Hope it is a happy ending story:please:

  • Like 1
  • Blob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

 

SBS’s newest Monday-Tuesday drama “Our Beloved Summer” has joined the ratings rice!

According to Nielsen Korea, the December 6 premiere of “Our Beloved Summer” achieved an average nationwide viewership rating of 3.2 percent. This is lower than 6.6% (Ep.1) recorded by the first episode of the previous drama “Lovers of the Red Sky“.

“Our Beloved Summer” is a romantic comedy about a couple that broke up on a bad note, but the documentary they filmed 10 years ago in high school suddenly gains popularity, and they’re forced to be in front of the camera together once more. The drama stars Kim Da Mi, Choi Woo Shik, Kim Sung Cheol, and Noh Jung Ui.

 



Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/our-beloved-summer-premieres-to-promising-rating-as-the-kings-affection-maintains-its-lead/#ixzz7EKcEsUX3

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This drama reminds me of the "Because this is my first life" drama. I really love the feelings of everyday life mixed with humorous scenes and lines in this drama. With the healing music, everything in ep 1 totally satisfies me :issohappy:

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bahahaha, I'm literally cracking up here while watching the first episode of OBS. CWS really never fails me. He is the best when it comes to act like an awkward person or a bit weirdo. I love how KDM is slaying her role. She is really a versatile young actress. 

 

I'm coming back after I finish watching. Bahahahahahhaa!!! 

 

 

3 hours ago, solbean said:

This drama reminds me of the "Because this is my first life" drama. I really love the feelings of everyday life mixed with humorous scenes and lines in this drama. With the healing music, everything in ep 1 totally satisfies me :issohappy:

 

 

This drama reminds me of Le Coup De Foudre of c-drama. Just the roles have been switched. The FL is the smart one and the ML is the dumb one. BUT the level of hilariousness is the same. 

 

I love the BGM during KYS (KDM)  is surfing the website of CU (CWS) about his structural drawing. 

Edited: and so that's V's voice. So relaxing. I love it. 

 

OMG!!!  The woman she loved and despised most 10 years ago is standing now on his doorway. No way, Choi Ung, No way! :crazymad:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nice first impression. I think this will be romcom/slice of life drama that dwelve into everyday life of people in their mid twenties facing challenges in life and trying to find balance in their work, family, and love life.

 

The drama that crosses my mind first after watching episode 1 is Discovery of Romance then solbean mentioned Because This Is My First Life, and i kinda agree. Both are among the list of my favorite romance dramas. Hoping this one will enter the list too and be consistently enjoyable till the end.

 

It's only epi01 but i already wonder how it will end. Will it be like Discovery of Romance where the couple get back together or like On Your Wedding Day/You Are The Apple of My Eye where the couple go their separate way while still cheering for each other's happiness? Let's wait and see.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, marrez1 said:

i wonder how they're going to fill over 1h each episode with the 15 remaining episodes, ok i

Surely there will be more flashback stories about the leads and screen time for present documentary to be held; twist of stories between the subordinate leads; twist in the stories of their families; work related scenes and the disclose of Choi Ung identity. There are so many to pull here. They just need the touch of fun. 

8 hours ago, Rivai Usman said:

Hope it is a happy ending story:please:

I bet my drama experience, this drama will be a happy ending. 

 

 

@Maetawinz

Bahahaha!  Exactly! Their movie TW:PTS has full of chasing here and there but funny is in OBS I think they will also chase each other. Bahahahha! :gangnamstyle:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

Surely there will be more flashback stories about the leads and screen time for present documentary to be held; twist of stories between the subordinate leads; twist in the stories of their families; work related scenes and the disclose of Choi Ung identity. There are so many to pull here. They just need the touch of fun. 

I bet my drama experience, this drama will be a happy ending. 

 

 

@Maetawinz

Bahahaha!  Exactly! Their movie TW:PTS has full of chasing here and there but funny is in OBS I think they will also chase each other. Bahahahha! :gangnamstyle:

Today'episode makes me laugh out loud with crazy childish scenes from both Woongie and Yeon Soo. Their chemistry is insanely wonderful. Haha I look forward to the push and pull interactions in next episodes when they agree to join in the documentary again. :partyblob:

5 hours ago, bee_wannabe said:

Nice first impression. I think this will be romcom/slice of life drama that dwelve into everyday life of people in their mid twenties facing challenges in life and trying to find balance in their work, family, and love life.

 

The drama that crosses my mind first after watching episode 1 is Discovery of Romance then solbean mentioned Because This Is My First Life, and i kinda agree. Both are among the list of my favorite romance dramas. Hoping this one will enter the list too and be consistently enjoyable till the end.

 

It's only epi01 but i already wonder how it will end. Will it be like Discovery of Romance where the couple get back together or like On Your Wedding Day/You Are The Apple of My Eye where the couple go their separate way while still cheering for each other's happiness? Let's wait and see.

 

 

I think this show will have a happy ending because the writer nim said that they want to focus on the magic in everyday life, thought it is difficult to achieve both dreams and love but sometimes such an incrediple thing happens in our daily life. I enjoy watching "You are the apple of my eye" too and also feel the similarity but believe that our dear couple will get back together. Both the leads in You are the apple of my eye have grown out of love when the girl chooses to have a relationship with the male lead's friend while in this Our beloved summer Woong and Soo only think about each other. It touches me deeply :fullofhearts: 

  • Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, solbean said:

Today'episode makes me laugh out loud with crazy

I literally ROBL (hahaha not on the floor but on my bed) especially the scene when Choi Woong is putting meticulously all his stuff on the table as if he is a genuine smart and organized student. His face is shouting of cuteness. So many effing funny scenes. 

 

 

 

:winkx:

 

Screenshot-2021-1207-133640.jpg

 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1502494wpp/our-beloved-summer-premieres-to-promising-start-as-the-kings-affection-maintains-lead

  • Blob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ferily changed the title to [Current Drama 2021] Our Beloved Summer ⏯️ 그 해 우리는 - Choi Woo-shik & Kim Da-mi • Mon & Tues @ 22:00 KST

Done with ep2!

 

This drama is just getting better and better. What I like most in ep2 is the revelation why did they break up five years ago. 

 

That "what if" hypothetical phrase used by KYS is only to fish out the assurance from CW that he really like/love her.  Moreover, she is the kind of girl that wanted to hear literal words/sentences like ' I like you, I love you, I can't bear to let you go'. (Who among us ladies don't like to hear these assuring words?:P)

 

 

 

Unfortunately, CW choice of words ain't the same to what YS wanted or liked to hear but didn't mean he never let KYS feel or experience it. He is more of an action than in words. He is also using 'magical words of love but not I like you or I love you' words; he depended on the situations. 

 

This is what I am talking about. 

 

 

 

There is no complex conflict yet. It still revolves in our leads and I am glad by that although NJ is a little bit nuisance but not annoyingly yet. BFF Jiyeong story isn't disclosed yet again here in ep2 but there is already foreshadowing about his own story when the PD assistant said if he saw the raw/original copy of the documentary videos ten yrs ago and emphasized that he was majorly in it. The PD assistant said really matters about the documentary that should have its season2 to know what happens with them in the present time. 

 

For now I love the flow of the story. It ain't complicated yet and I just love the gradual revelation of the stories of our main cast and 2ndary cast. 

 

 

:Pandabulous:

 

 

 

 

On 12/8/2021 at 2:34 AM, bee_wannabe said:

Assurance. What most girls need in a relationship.

 

Exactly! We girls love to hear these romantic words like 'I like you' or I love you'. Of course we also love actions but it will always be a big - big bonus if we can hear it from them from time to time or if they can tell it us by words whenever we feel the inferiority in the relationship. By hearing these, our hearts will be assured / affirmed that these men that we choose to be with in the relationship really love us.

 

:partyblob:

[I always feel delighted when my husband is saying to me in the night 'I love you' before we go to sleep. Wahhhahahha, dog food.] :wut:

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Maetawinz changed the title to [Drama 2021 - 2022] Our Beloved Summer ⏯️ 그 해 우리는

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..