[Drama 2023] Our Blooming Youth ♚ 청춘월담

Maetawinz

Here are the ratings for Episode 1! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Our Blooming Youth” Premieres To No. 1 Ratings

Our Blooming Youth” is off to a promising start!

According to Nielsen Korea, the premiere episode of tvN’s new drama “Our Blooming Youth” garnered an average nationwide viewership rating of 4.219 percent.

Starring Park Hyung Sik and Jeon So Nee, “Our Blooming Youth” tells the story of a prince suffering from a mysterious curse and a genius woman who is accused of murdering her family members. Their romance develops through the process of the man saving the woman from her false accusation and the woman saving the man from his curse.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1565632wpp/our-blooming-youth-premieres-to-no-1-ratings

Here are the ratings for Episode 2! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Brain Works” Climbs Back Up In Ratings As “Our Blooming Youth” And “Trolley” Follow Close Behind

The Monday-Tuesday drama ratings race has become fiercer!

tvN’s “Our Blooming Youth” scored an average nationwide rating of 3.6 percent, seeing a dip from its premiere episode’s rating of 4.219 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1565741wpp/brain-works-climbs-back-up-in-ratings-as-our-blooming-youth-and-trolley-follow-close-behind

• ferily changed the title to [Current Drama 2023] Our Blooming Youth ♚ 청춘월담 - Park Hyung Shik / Jeon So-nee - Mon & Tues @ 20:50 KST

The first two eps really grabbed me!! I was pretty surprised (b/c I came in without watching any of the trailers or reading the synopsis.  I just came for Jeon Sonee haha) at how action-packed both ep1 and ep2 were.  I am sooo curious about Sargeant Han and his father though.  What is the underlying story there?  Are they actually loyal to the crown prince or are they just in it for themselves like all the other retainers?

• Like 1

Park Hyung Sik Gives Jeon So Nee A Difficult Task Veiled As An Opportunity In “Our Blooming Youth”

Park Hyung Sik Gives Jeon So Nee A Difficult Task Veiled As An Opportunity In “Our Blooming Youth”

Our Blooming Youth” has previewed the upcoming episode with new stills!

tvN’s “Our Blooming Youth” tells the love story of Lee Hwan, a crown prince suffering from a mysterious curse, and Min Jae Yi, a genius woman falsely accused of murdering her family. Park Hyung Sik stars as Lee Hwan, the prince who must clear Min Jae Yi’s name, while Jeon So Nee plays Min Jae Yi, the gifted woman who will remove Lee Hwan’s curse.

Spoilers

Previously, Prince Lee Hwan arrested Min Jae Yi and locked her up away from the public’s eyes. Min Jae Yi, who knew about the Lee Hwan’s curse due to a secret letter, pleaded for a chance to prove her innocence, but Lee Hwan rejected this and pushed her to the edge.

The newly released stills depict Min Jae Yi and Lee Hwan alone in the storage room together. If Lee Hwan were to aggravate Min Jae Yi further, there is the risk that she will expose the details of his curse to the public, causing greater problems. Therefore, Lee Hwan plans to order Min Jae Yi to find her own way to the Crown Prince’s palace while avoiding people’s gazes so that he can keep an eye on her and hide his secret.

Park-Hyung-Sik-Jeon-So-Nee-1-1.jpeg

Park-Hyung-Sik-2-1.jpeg

Spoiler

Jeon-So-Nee-2-2.jpeg

However, Min Jae Yi’s expression is stiff despite receiving the opportunity she wanted due to the difficulty of the task. While mulling over a way to carry out her mission alone in the storage room, she comes up with an extraordinary idea, even meeting a savior who will help her within the maze-like palace.

Spoiler

Jeon-So-Nee-3-1.jpeg

Our-Blooming-Youth-.jpeg

Meanwhile, more stills also preview Jang Ga Ram (Pyo Ye Jin) becoming a student under Kim Myung Jin (Lee Tae Sun) so that she can save Min Jae Yi from the false accusations. The photos capture Jang Ga Ram’s struggle to be in the good graces of her fickle mentor.

Spoiler

Pyo-Ye-Jin-Lee-Tae-Sun-2.jpeg

Pyo-Ye-Jin-1.jpeg

Lee-Tae-Sun.jpeg

Pyo-Ye-Jin-Lee-Tae-Sun.jpeg

The next episode of “Our Blooming Youth” will air on February 13 at 8:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1566552wpp/park-hyung-sik-gives-jeon-so-nee-a-difficult-task-veiled-as-an-opportunity-in-our-blooming-youth

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 3! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Trolley” Sees Boost In Ratings Ahead Of Finale As “Our Blooming Youth” And “Brain Works” Follow Close Behind

The Monday-Tuesday drama ratings race continues!

tvN’s “Our Blooming Youth” garnered an average nationwide rating of 3.7 percent for episode 3, scoring similarly to the previous episode’s rating of 3.6 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1566679wpp/trolley-sees-boost-in-ratings-ahead-of-finale-as-our-blooming-youth-and-brain-works-follow-close-behind

• Like 1

Park Hyung Sik has finally become the Seja Chowa hahahaha :lol:. A handsome crown prince indeed!

When PHS wearing that white robe Hanbok pajamas .... everything else in that scene is shining, so cool.

I wish to see the romance between Crown prince and Soon Dol-a, but feel sorry for Sergeant Han Sung loosing his lovely bride.

• Like 2

Here are the ratings for Episode 4! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Trolley” Comes To A Steady Close As “Our Blooming Youth” And “Brain Works” Continue Fierce Ratings Battle

tvN’s “Our Blooming Youth” recorded an average nationwide rating of 3.6 percent, also scoring similarly to its previous episode’s rating.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1566783wpp/trolley-comes-to-a-steady-close-as-our-blooming-youth-and-brain-works-continue-fierce-ratings-battle

11 hours ago, PororoQueen said:

Park Hyung Sik has finally become the Seja Chowa hahahaha . A handsome crown prince indeed!

When PHS wearing that white robe Hanbok pajamas .... everything else in that scene is shining, so cool.

I wish to see the romance between Crown prince and Soon Dol-a, but feel sorry for Sergeant Han Sung loosing his lovely bride.

indeed PHS looks so charming in the white robe. :heart:

19 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Started watching this after months of not watching any drama... hello 2023 

Watching ep3... the drama seemed a bi/ slow for me.. but will watch it for PHS

Never missed watching any drama of PHS. He is a good actor.:approves:

• Blob 1

3 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

indeed PHS looks so charming in the white robe. :heart:

Never missed watching any drama of PHS. He is a good actor.:approves:

He is...

His previous drama was quite casual, Happiness,  but powerful and we keep hoping for their happy ending, which we did get it... 

Saw ep4, still slow... 

1. He is old enough to get married but for the sake of this drama, he wouldnt

2. The secondary couple, is... not interesting.. that quak doctor was annoying?...

3. To see the CP fall for her slowly... seemed too fast?

4. Was it the king himself not wanting to save his CP but would he actually tried to kill him?... hmm

5. Sargent Han... he is made to betray the CP.. and more so with his ex-fiancee falling for CP later on.... sigh

Such drama...:D

• Like 1

11 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

He is...

His previous drama was quite casual, Happiness,  but powerful and we keep hoping for their happy ending, which we did get it... 

Saw ep4, still slow... 

1. He is old enough to get married but for the sake of this drama, he wouldnt

2. The secondary couple, is... not interesting.. that quak doctor was annoying?...

3. To see the CP fall for her slowly... seemed too fast?

4. Was it the king himself not wanting to save his CP but would he actually tried to kill him?... hmm

5. Sargent Han... he is made to betray the CP.. and more so with his ex-fiancee falling for CP later on.... sigh

Such drama...

That quack doctor is hilarious.. i try to FF

I'm sure Crown Prince will fall for her slowly and steady.. they are a good match.

King ? I'm sceptical.

I still don't understand Sergant Han motives, at one point I feel sad for him losing his bride on his

wedding day, on second thought, no he seems fishy to me esp he is not loyal to CP when asked if

anything were stolen from the guy who ran away. ( that little wood tortoise)

And all those Ministers...can't be trusted.

And I feel the only person that I can trust is the guy who got kick at his RickRoll'D by Do Song Do 

:loolz:

I re-watch again his voice singing the Hwarang song... so good :heart3: