[Drama 2023] Our Blooming Youth ♚ 청춘월담

Maetawinz

NEW EVENT:

My Corner of Soompi: Vote for your faviourite pancake toppings and celebrate the International Pancake Day on 21st February, 2023. :eats:

Let us know what's happening in your corner of Soompi. :heartxoxo:

re: Your favourite neighbourhood EO Team: :coolshades:

@confusedheart @partyon @agenth and @Sleepy Owl

Here are the ratings for Episode 5! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Brain Works” Sees Boost In Ratings As “Our Blooming Youth” Keeps Steady

After the conclusion of “Trolley” last week, “Brain Works” and “Our Blooming Youth” has begun a head-to-head ratings race!

Meanwhile, episode 5 of tvN’s “Our Blooming Youth” achieved an average nationwide rating of 3.5 percent, scoring similarly to the previous episode’s rating.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1567712wpp/brain-works-sees-boost-in-ratings-as-our-blooming-youth-keeps-steady

Hmm...saw ep 3 ... direction is not so good in the drama...

This drama was filed in one year, im sure there were ways which they could have improve the sequencing of the drama yet 3 episodes on... there is just something that is not right... and its 20 episodes long some more...

Nvm, will be here PHS! :D

Here are the ratings for Episode 6! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Our Blooming Youth” And “Brain Works” Ratings Remain Steady

Monday-Tuesday dramas have seen dips across the board.

According to Nielsen Korea, the February 21 broadcast of tvN’s “Our Blooming Youth” garnered an average nationwide viewership rating of 3.374 percent. This is a small dip from its previous episode’s rating of 3.556 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1568015wpp/our-blooming-youth-and-brain-works-ratings-remain-steady

Ep 6... again...there is just something about the drama which is not properly done..

Ep 6 had some unnecessary and repetitous dialogue... should have stick with 16 episodes, to make the drama fast paced rather than 20 episodes...

So did ep7 preview show that the CP has a crush young Jae Yi since young? Sigh..

I hope crown prince character will be more than whats happening in the last 6 episode... we need more action :rickroll:

And while waiting for the new episodes, ventured into the chinese drama side, and saw Lethal Man, not bad as a start off, has the Lee Jun-ki style i thought... lots hope it stays interesting... there is no thread on that drama :D

these are my favorite scenes when the Squad is together outside the palace...  :D

The scene between JY and Chief Han with the Marriage Letter was sad and nostalgic..

Sungoh deserves to know the truth...  

12409c6bf94e31ae713a10e5c969ca8242f6e1ec.gifv

99fee26bfc82ed5cbb9cee76b8799eb50527709e

• LOL 1

Park Hyung Sik, Jeon So Nee, And More Are Fully Committed To Finding The Truth In “Our Blooming Youth” Special Posters

Park Hyung Sik, Jeon So Nee, And More Are Fully Committed To Finding The Truth In “Our Blooming Youth” Special Posters

tvN has dropped two new special posters for “Our Blooming Youth”!

“Our Blooming Youth” tells the love story of Lee Hwan, a crown prince suffering from a mysterious curse, and Min Jae Yi, a genius woman falsely accused of murdering her family. Park Hyung Sik stars as Lee Hwan, the prince who must clear Min Jae Yi’s name, while Jeon So Nee plays Min Jae Yi, the gifted woman who will remove Lee Hwan’s curse.

Spoilers

Previously in “Our Blooming Youth,” the relationship between Lee Hwan and Min Jae Yi faced an unexpected turn as the suicide note of Shim Young (Kim Woo Seok), who confessed that Min Jae Yi was the culprit of the Gaeseong murder case, was found. Amidst all this, the newly released poster depicts Lee Hwan and Min Jae Yi reading books and documents while sharing their thoughts in a secret room with dim light leaking through. The books and stacks of papers piled up around them connote their earnest commitment to finding the truth. The text that reads, “I must protect you, and you must protect me,” adds to the anticipation of whether Lee Hwan and Min Jae Yi can save one another by catching the real culprit behind the curse and the murder case.

our-blooming-youth_special-poster-2.jpeg

Another special poster features six people gathered at Manyeondang, the research room of the strange Kim Myung Jin (Lee Tae Sun). Lee Hwan, who has taken off his usual Crown Prince attire, Min Jae Yi and Jang Ga Ram (Pyo Ye Jin), who have also taken off their disguises as men and returned as women, Lee Hwan’s friend Han Sung On (Yoon Jong Seok), and the Crown Prince’s guard Choi Tae Gang (Heo Won Seo) are gathered around a table where clues for the Gaeseong murder case are laid out. The text that reads, “Who to believe and who to doubt,” adds to the tension in the room.

our-blooming-youth_special-poster.jpeg

The next episode of “Our Blooming Youth” airs on February 27 at 8:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1569030wpp/park-hyung-sik-jeon-so-nee-and-more-are-fully-committed-to-finding-the-truth-in-our-blooming-youth-special-posters

Here are the ratings for Episode 7! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Brain Works” Sees Boost In Ratings Ahead Of Series Finale As “Our Blooming Youth” Remains Steady

Meanwhile, episode 7 of tvN’s “Our Blooming Youth” achieved an average nationwide rating of 3.4 percent, seeing a similar score from its previous episode’s rating.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1569339wpp/brain-works-sees-boost-in-ratings-ahead-of-series-finale-as-our-blooming-youth-remains-steady

4 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

:wub:  i think Crown Prince Hwan starting to have some crush on Min Yae Ji, unfortunately the last epsidoe shows that she might be lying to him on how her family being

murdered.

@rocher22  do you thing Yae Ji lied ?

I dont think she lied, but it seems she was starting to doubt if her memories are true.

The murder of her family was very carefully planned so I assume that some secret

organization is behind it. 

Im not sure if the bracelet with the fish is related to that random incident between Garam and the monk. :unsure:

I like the paper screen behind the CP...:D

FqBYwVCagAI1vHP?format=png&name=900x900

Read that they filmed this for a year...

So much thing could have been done..ep7 scenes were repetitious at some point while ep8, was ok but it just had to end like that...

PHS acting skills are severly under used here... his previous drama more relax and fun, even though it was about zombies, which is not my cup of tea.. but because of the main leads, they were awsome :D

Here are the ratings for Episode 8! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Brain Works” Ends On Ratings Boost + “Our Blooming Youth” 

Meanwhile, tvN’s “Our Blooming Youth” also saw a slight rise in viewership for its latest episode, which earned a nationwide average of 3.6 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1569611wpp/brain-works-ends-on-ratings-boost-our-blooming-youth-rises