[Drama 2022] Twenty-Five Twenty-One ​⌛ 스물다섯 스물하나

Maetawinz

1 hour ago, rocher22 said:

the bus scenes in a k-drama

The driver brakes abruptly and then an accidental hug or kiss occurs.

This is the first drama that didnt happen..   :rolleyes: 

Writernim, some cliche scenes are good...    :Please:

I actually like the fact that the tropes we expect are used with comedic effect.  Like when YJ stooped down to pick up HD’s slipper and HD expected him to offer her a piggyback ride (and so did everyone of us), only to discover he had no such intention :lol:.  I laughed at her and also at myself for thinking that.  And we did sort of have that bus ride with the abrupt stop with HD and YJ.  But he grabbed her backpack to stop her from falling?  :lol:  Not very romantic but it was still “a moment”.  

And which one of us would’ve loved that secret hideout for our closest friends?  How cool was that?  Sigh…this writer is making me wax nostalgic.  :)

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

58 minutes ago, nrllee said:

And which one of us would’ve loved that secret hideout for our closest friends?  How cool was that?  Sigh…this writer is making me wax nostalgic.  :)

For some reason when I saw their secret hideout I remembered my high school.

I didnt even notice that I immediately started smiling.    :issohappy:

d1a5d9e3e6e75862da971508cee2ed5395efb560

https://www.tumgir.com/netflixdramas

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1

[teens stories] WOW TWENTY FIVE, TWENTY ONE IS SO GOOD

Haaa, I like it so much... but why is Baek Ijin not the husband....??? Why??? Is he just gonna be her first love???? Is he??? I'm sad
AVvXsEg90Hb8o3jBFw31hEG8P0sB9IcC0QvsZm_R

AVvXsEgZY9eatfqJSMeMxNUwM5QSOQt2Jxf5SdzN

post response:
[+366][-11]
original post: here

1. [+149, -2]
Seriously, I want to get married to Baek Ijin, not Nam Joohyuk

2. [+112, -1]
I never knew that Nam Joohyuk was this handsome... why did I only learn about this now... That's why I started watching Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo...

3. [+108, 0]
I seriously think that the green-light Baek Ijin was crazyyesterday... I seriously couldn't sleep

4. [+86, 0]
I feel like the ending will be somewhat sad so I'm looking forward to it even more, RickRoll'D ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+75, 0]
I seriously feel like Nam Joohyuk proves his worth as an actor the more he ages. His looks aside, I can see that his acting is slowly improving and getting better so I can't help but view him positively

6. [+62, 0]
Is there anyone who can enlist as Nam Joohyuk?... Ha... Nam Joohyuk... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ don't go
AVvXsEgd04OtZaqCfaU1QSKWRGBhOSBRNnzfai4l

7. [+59, 0]
Seriously, their chemistry is really daebak. Both of them created their new lifetime character
AVvXsEjcnkJ0gFddC6ejW4kFgrxzc6iFmkLDlWN-

Their reaction is exactly like mine lol. I see the new light of Nam Joo Hyuk, baek yijin is totally his best role.  And yes their chemistry is the BEST! :wub:
Edited by Skysky
  • Like 5
  • Love 2

The bus scene...

The granny is right, Jiwoong has a pretty face and a pretty heart.

It was surprisingly thoughtful when JW took the package from Yurim.

Although it shouldnt be a surprise, because its the small things that matter the most.  

FMDWQ9pVcAEFNgf?format=jpg&name=small

behind the scene

FMGu6n2aAAMKz6f?format=jpg&name=360x360

• Like 3
  • Love 3

I just love how both of them so non chalantly mention that they promise to be happy whenever they are together. They both dont realize how big this is. I like this whole concept of finding happiness together so much. Isnt it the whole point of living this life? To be happy. If we can find someone who makes us happy, then what more do we want in our life? Sighhh. These are just my midnight thoughts....lol don't mind me

spacer.png

FL-Lh2QVUAEBVwy?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 9

Ah I am so hooked and in love with this drama! *sigh* It is so good and like many have mentioned here, it made me nostalgic. I was the same age in the 90s so many things were so relevant to me. It makes me really reminiscent of those years. I also used to do fencing (very popular in France) so it got me missing those years so much...

@Skysky - Thanks for positing those comments. it made me laugh a lot and I agreed with so many of them!

I also thought the whole green light scene was daebak! Also the way he looked at her when she was preparing him, connecting his fencing gear. Frankly, I keep wanting to rewatch this scene. It is so good, has a romantic vibe without being too lovey-dovey. It makes it so realistic.

I also agree that Nam Joohyuk has gotten better over the years. But this is also due to the fact that he has chosen good projects and has managed to try different roles.

I need to catch up on the previous pages to see what you have been discussing. Right now, I can only think of Baek Yijin working with Hee Do's mother at the network. They mentioned they would accept high school graduate so I think he'll work there. Whoch can explain why the mother met him recently. No? In any case, le tme catch up in case this was discussed earlier.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

12 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

oops i didn't notice the medals.. i only remember YR typing in front of the computer chatting with ryder35 (or 31?) with the bunch of medals hanging in her room!

tbh, i didn't notice as much details at the beginning of ep1 cos i was still wondering if i would like this drama.. and was a bit annoyed when there was too much loudness in the FL.. i was like, what am i watching?!!?!

:lol: She takes a bit to warm up to.  Everything about her is LOUD.  She lives loud.  She speaks loud.  There are no halves with her.  What scares her opponents is the fact that she’s not afraid to fail.  She just gets back up again and has another go.  I know this because I have a daughter who is like MC.  She’s a perfectionist.  So when she’s confronted with the prospect of losing, she would opt NOT to play a game or put up her hand to suggest an answer.  The fear of losing or getting it wrong is stronger than her desire to win.  She would rather live thinking she’s on top than run the risk of having that illusion smashed by the prospect of failure.  Similar to YR.  Her fear of being shown up to fail or being less than that gold medal idol is what’s driving her derogatory remarks towards HD.  Take that away (in the online chat room) and she’s actually a really good friend.  Her insecurities about herself and her worth makes her into a mean person.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

30 minutes ago, nrllee said:

:lol: She takes a bit to warm up to.  Everything about her is LOUD.  She lives loud.  She speaks loud.  There are no halves with her.  What scares her opponents is the fact that she’s not afraid to fail.  She just gets back up again and has another go.  I know this because I have a daughter who is like MC.  She’s a perfectionist.  So when she’s confronted with the prospect of losing, she would opt NOT to play a game or put up her hand to suggest an answer.  The fear of losing or getting it wrong is stronger than her desire to win.  She would rather live thinking she’s on top than run the risk of having that illusion smashed by the prospect of failure.  Similar to YR.  Her fear of being shown up to fail or being less than that gold medal idol is what’s driving her derogatory remarks towards HD.  Take that away (in the online chat room) and she’s actually a really good friend.  Her insecurities about herself and her worth makes her into a mean person.  

I totally agree and also both YR and MC have a lot to prove. YR is from a working-class family and her parents are proud of her. Even though her father said that he was already proud of her and she did not have to do anything more, YR puts pressure on herself to suceed for her parents as well. MC has to live up to what he rmom has achieved.

HD is so different in that sense and this is why Baek Yijin is attracted to her: she gives him hope. No matter how low you get, you can always dream to rise up again and work hard to do so. I am not sure he is in love with her yet, but I think he has a lot of respect for her and looks up to her.

@rocher22 - I also liked that scene. YR seemed so relax. They are so cute together.

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

36 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

HD is so different in that sense and this is why Baek Yijin is attracted to her: she gives him hope. No matter how low you get, you can always dream to rise up again and work hard to do so. I am not sure he is in love with her yet, but I think he has a lot of respect for her and looks up to her.

@rocher22 - I also liked that scene. YR seemed so relax. They are so cute together.

I don't think YJ loves HD yet as well. He likes her a lot, true, but not in a romantic way. You're right, she gives him hope, gives him happiness albeit sort, gives him encouragement and gives him "life". She's becoming his world, a beacon of light and hope. You can have someone like that and not feel any romantic feelings. Also, she is 4 years younger than him, and he probably just sees her as a kid. 4 years is nothing in the world of adults, but for a teenage with 17 years old and an adult with 21 years old international age, there's a difference in emotions and maturity.

But HD did see YJ in a different way at the end of ep4, in a very swoony way ahahah :D He will become her first love soon.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, nrllee said:

I know this because I have a daughter who is like MC.

time to watch this drama together!!!

the middle watch tv GIF by ABC Network

2 hours ago, Kathia said:

But HD did see YJ in a different way at the end of ep4, in a very swoony way ahahah :D He will become her first love soon.

if anyone sneaks banana milk refills for me when i'm exhausted from training, i will get swooned too!

ok sorry, i love banana milk especially that binggrae in the classic bottle

oh wait, i like the triangular coffee milk more

HD sunshine vibes was able to let YJ continue enjoy the carefree rights as a youth/young adult. he was "robbed"  of his rights when his dad went bankrupt and he had to grow up instantly as a guardian to his younger bro.. 

@YongZura⁷ the golden question..

this one is really a good teaser from writer.. kim has always been a very common family name but, none of the 5 leads in this drama has that family name! haha

200.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I'm a bit late. i just binge watched the 4 episodes last weekend and it was sooo fun. Na Hee Do is the heart of this show though i admit sometimes she can be too loud for me.

I can only backtrack to the last 2 pages of the thread and i agree to the opinion that this show reminds me of the k movie sunny. I heard that this drama is inspired by the song 2521 so i googled the translation of the song and it IS sad. The emotional cell of me thinking that maybe the writer took that sad story of the lyric to apply it to Yeo Rim - Hee Do relationship just as other had pointed out that Yeo Rim could've passed away in the present timeline but then the rational cell said that the title of the song is 2521 and that age difference only apply to Yi Jin with the rest of the kids, so the theory of Yi Jin passed away is more reasonable. I guess i never learn to just enjoy the moment and not overthink. 

Lately i had a hard time finishing dramas i watch and it's not many to begin with. Hopely this drama will stay interesting, simple, and full of warmth to keep me excited and look forward to every weekend for the next 6 weeks.

• Like 7
  • Love 1