[Drama 2022] Twenty-Five Twenty-One ​⌛ 스물다섯 스물하나

Maetawinz

10 hours ago, Kathia said:

I don't think YJ loves HD yet as well. He likes her a lot, true, but not in a romantic way. You're right, she gives him hope, gives him happiness albeit sort, gives him encouragement and gives him "life". She's becoming his world, a beacon of light and hope. You can have someone like that and not feel any romantic feelings. Also, she is 4 years younger than him, and he probably just sees her as a kid. 4 years is nothing in the world of adults, but for a teenage with 17 years old and an adult with 21 years old international age, there's a difference in emotions and maturity.

But HD did see YJ in a different way at the end of ep4, in a very swoony way ahahah :D He will become her first love soon.

True. Because Yijin is also nice to everyone, like to his younger brother, yoorim and her mom. While heedoo so far only being nice to Yijin lol. He is adult too, he probably put a wall for himself that he wont fall to high school student (but he will later on!) 

I love that heedoo will have her first love experience, which I expect more cute and funny behaviour from her, lol :lol:

Edited by Skysky
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Kathia said:

But HD did see YJ in a different way at the end of ep4, in a very swoony way ahahah :D He will become her first love soon.

Yes! That moment when he took off his fencing gear... She realized how hot he was, he he.

I wonder when the time jump will happen. I guess soon if HD makes it to the national team. I want it to happen but I also do not want to happen soon as I am enjoying the younger times as well. Ah... is this show only 16 episodes long?!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I think Yi Jin has also fell for her. There are moments when YJ seems to have that heart pounding moment with Hee Do, the tunnel scene, chasing the dad, car conversation, and the legendary silent moment when Hee Do helped him with the fencing outfit, but he knows better the age difference and the innocence in Hee Do's affection towards him so he just enjoys her companion while also gaining positive energy from her to continue his life. 

Hee Do is also falling for him but she's just too tactless to recognize it as love. I'm affraid that i can no longer see you, then i won't be able to borrow full house. Okay, sure.

Spoiler

This clip piqued my interest because it seems they're about to kiss but then her mom came. I can only catch a glimpse of the conversation hope other who's more fluent in korean can correct it.

Yi Jin : you said you're going to think about the relationship between us

Hee Do : even if there's no word that can describe this ___________ (i dont understand this part) we just need to make it don't we?

And here's the text preview for next week episode.

Spoiler

Seems like Hee Do will be national representative and Yi Jin will disappear, the kids had a hard time finding him, but in the end Hee Do find him.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

@bee_wannabe ((spoiler)) I dont think they will about kiss, its just they are kinda hold each other wrist, then quickly remove them when heedoo's mom come. From heedoo outfit, she is still high school student, netizens would explode if adult want to kiss minor, like what happened in drama backstreet rookie lol

Edited by Skysky
  • Like 5

It's been a while since I have been invested in a drama like this. The drama is soo good and  Kim tae ri, she will be the death of me. She is just amazing, she is just loud and funny.

There are a lot of theories going around regarding who the father is.

People are now obsessed with finding out the answer even before the drama completes. All forums are filled with theories , MDL is filled with comments and theories. There is just so much, many of it surprisingly makes sense.

One theory I think is true is that one of the five main cast dies.

According to the person who wrote this said , yurim will pass away in between the drama.

The long trailers released and in TVN official Website too yurim's death is mentioned  .

In the pre released long trailer too,there is a scene where they seem to be mourning someone.

I couldn't find the mentioned trailer, even though I searched for it.

Yurim's death eventually affects the relationship of both leads forming a gap in their relationship.

I don't want this drama to be too tragic, I really want this drama to be filled lot of good moments.

I don't want death in this drama.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3

Thanks for all updates! I keep coming back here, because I love and obsessed with this drama so much. 

@rocher22 I love NHD personality lol. She is really out going and simple, I was laughing when she just casually answer OK, then move on like nothing happened :lol:

@Dev11O I guess thats the writer intention so we keep dicussing and guessing the ending, so we are more invested our time to this drama lol

About the ending (read at your own risk) :

Spoiler

Well I hate to say this but, baek yijin is more likely to die instead of yoorim, like someone already mentioned before about the lyrics of 'Twenty Five Twenty One' it is about the separation, I doubt its about yoorim because its about BYJ and NHD age, 25 21.

One line of the lyric is :

I thought it would last forever, 25, 21

So the separation might happen when they are 25 21. They fell in love in that age but also separated later. 

This explain why KMC didnt recognize BYJ because she never meet or see him. It's weird because if BYJ still alive and become reporter, his face must be everywhere and KMC could recognize him, even with his 'young' face. His face must be familiar, especially if grandma also meet him recently, BYJ is also member of 5 friends gang and close friend of her mom, but KMC didnt know him at all. My guess BYJ might be die at young age, at the age of their separation '25'. . . .

Edited by Skysky
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, Skysky said:

Thanks for all updates! I keep coming back here, because I love and obsessed with this drama so much. 

@rocher22 I love NHD personality lol. She is really out going and simple, I was laughing when she just casually answer OK, then move on like nothing happened :lol:

@Dev11O I guess thats the writer intention so we keep dicussing and guessing the ending, so we are more invested our time to this drama lol

About the ending (read at your own risk) :

Hi everyone. I cant keep silent anymore regarding all the speculations about BYJ.

I am also obsessed with this drama and especially young NHD. Also feel they didn't do a good casting on the adult NHD.

Wish I hadn't start on this drama if I knew THAT our OTP will not end up together.

But looks like all our suspicions are correct in THAT because they have not cast an older adult BYJ.

I always check the castings of the characters from

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-Five_Twenty-One

and

https://wiki.d-addicts.com/Twenty-Five_Twenty-One

So...I guess we just have to enjoy the young OTP's love and live with the heartache. :bawling:

Edited by simplesim
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Well I guess its time to yijin will move with his younger brother? the location might be the near of beach(?), because in some teasers they are playing in the beach few times, I dont think its a trip because they went there so often, someone must be living near beach

@simplesim dont be sad sis, its just theory, not 100% true. . .lets just enjoy our young OTP moments. Honestly I dont mind sad ending, but they need to compesate with giving us full 16 eps of our OTP, and only separated (if the sad theory ending was true) in the very last scene. I still have hope that theres a plot twist ending. 

Edited by Skysky
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

35 minutes ago, simplesim said:

Wish I hadn't start on this drama if I knew THAT our OTP will not end up together.

But looks like all our suspicions are correct in THAT because they have not cast an older adult BYJ.

They have not cast any of the other characters so perhaps it is too early? Was this show pre-recorded?

In any case, because of past-present interrelations, I do not think they will give out the full cast just yet. It will certainly be updated as the older characters appear so I do not think that we should rely too much on these yet.

I am not sure he died to be honest... When HD's mother mentioned she met BYJ, she used the verb 'to meet' (만나다) which implies more of a physical meeting than a visit to a grave for instance.

@Skysky Thank you for posting the preview text! Looking forward to Saturday!

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1