[Drama 2021] Gentleman and Young Lady, 신사와 아가씨

Lmangla

Well, as we await the newest episode tomorrow, I thought I'd share yet more videos from our favorite "family".

As far as the happy couple goes, here's a song that should reflect their now and their future.    Bring on 39!

Spoiler

Edited by Emily Bett
Please use the spoiler tag for multiple videos, thanks!
  • Like 2

watching live on their homepage doesnt seem to work so no livewatching for me.

managed to watch it late.

There is a family scene today with the kids.

AK confronts YG again. Shes horrible.

She talks with SC that she will take DD. she's so delusional.

SC begging YG. YG having tears in his eyes. I think YG agrees to break it off to SC & DD saw it. Both YG and DD sad. They break up. CG & SaRa scene. YG and Lawyer Friend drinking. YG having flashback. Runs into DD and DD asks if he has been drinking. YG assure DD he is okay and DD cries. DD hugs YG. DD asks SC if she can't be together with YG and cries and run off. SC and YS get into an argument. I think SC says to AK that she can take DD to the U.S but can't tell DD she is her mother. SC tells DD to go to US. AK meeting with YG. YG is suspicious of AK i think. YG is angry at AK for breaking them up. DD telling YG she will go to US. I think SC told DD he will reconsider if she goes to US for 3 years. OMG. YG investigated. He found out DD bio mom is Kim Ji Young. 

Preview :  Scene with one of the restaurant guys photo SC and AK. Scene with YG DD and kids where he has an inner monologue telling DD to be happy. AK tries to hand SC some document. SaRa ex comes to her working place. Throw water at him but misses and hits CG. YS overhears i think that AK is DD bio mom.

Maybe YG didnt connect the truth yet? or quiet for DD. I think the birth secret reveal will get DD and YG back together. I hope this time she will properly get angry at SC and ofcourse AK.

Spoiler

• Like 8

Once again I’m frustrated!
-SC/AK I’m over them. AK wait til DD finds out. You have a heavy debt to pay to your daughter. Start with not interfering in her relationship.

-YG/DD can’t they have at least one proper kiss before being apart? Omg! They’re too wholesome for me! Haha

-kids/JO+MR amazing, everyone else? I don’t care!

• Like 5

I checked the ending properly again subbed. from the ending it didn't seem that he fully knew yet that AK is DD bio mom. Maybe he will find out more and be sure that AK is DD birthmother. After the scene from the preview when he wishes her happiness. Can always hope he finds out towards the end of episode 40 and reveal it to DD. But i guess either DD overhears or YS spill the beans. Although i would like it to be YG who tells her. Hopefully this reveal will cause DD to not listen to SC and AK and they will be reunited again.

• Like 4

I went on record with the wife today. The next KBS2 weekend drama that has Cha Hwa-Yeon cast in it, I'm out. I'm sick of seeing her in these dramas and she always plays a character I despise. SC/AK are a pair aren't they? SC thinks he is getting his way but just wait.

I usually don't like YS but geez her husband's actions toward her regarding DD made me wish she had poured a pot of hot kimchae chigae on him. The nerve of that Richard Simmons saying what he said to the woman that not only saved his and Dan Dan's life; but, raised his daughter while he went and worked dead end job after dead end job. She should have put him in his place.

• Like 7

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV’s “Young Lady and Gentleman,” which did not air on Saturday due to coverage of the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics, returned to air on Sunday with an average nationwide rating of 29.6 percent.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/bulgasal-enjoys-significant-rise-in-ratings-for-finale/#ixzz7KAz5jAph

• Like 4

@rolisrntex YS is alittle greedy but not in a nasty way, anyone who supports DD and YG is fine :) . Even SaRa doesn't irritate me as much as SC,AK and DR. Really hope DD let SC and AK get it when she finds out. Last time when she found out that her birthmother was alive and abandoned her, SC did get off scot free for treating her like a little child. I do hope it doesn't happen this time

Written Preview : Preview Episode 40 Dandan and YG go on a farewell trip with their children and promise to meet again three years later. Yeon-sil suspects Anna and Soo-cheol's questionable relationship, and follows Soo-cheol and finds out that Anna is Dan-dan's mother...

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@rolisrntex YS is alittle greedy but not in a nasty way, anyone who supports DD and YG is fine :) . Even SaRa doesn't irritate me as much as SC,AK and DR. Really hope DD let SC and AK get it when she finds out. Last time when she found out that her birthmother was alive and abandoned her, SC did get off scot free for treating her like a little child. I do hope it doesn't happen this time

Written Preview : Preview Episode 40 Dandan and YG go on a farewell trip with their children and promise to meet again three years later. Yeon-sil suspects Anna and Soo-cheol's questionable relationship, and follows Soo-cheol and finds out that Anna is Dan-dan's mother...

As before YS could have dollar signs in her eyes. But she may be the one to bring Park to his right mind if he’s got one

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Lfd said:

As before YS could have dollar signs in her eyes. But she may be the one to bring Park to his right mind if he’s got one

I was thinking back to "Five Enough" after watching the latest episode. Kind of similar story line a widower with 2 kids falls in love with a divorcee with 3 kids. His mother was dead set against it and held out until the end. At the same time, you kind of empathized with her concerns regarding trying to make a blended family work and the work the family would have to put in to do so. However, I don't remember her being as nasty and manipulative as SC/AK. She would at least sit down and have a conversation with the FL. She was rude at times but never mean.

Maybe this is where Kdrama is headed now.  Maybe Korean audiences like this stuff or maybe the quality of writing has gone down?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@backstreetboysfan I think DD will find out before they leave.

It better be so! I'd be so mad if Anna Kim get to go to the US with Dan Dan and that so, without her knowing the truth!!!  :angry:

I wished YG wasn't so contained and instead throwed her physically out of his office; like he did with Dae Ran! :D I could feel the betrayal and the pain when he clearly saw she was lying to his face when she said she had his back! She also could tell he was not buying any of her s***. Well, Good riddance! I hope the next time they meet, it's as MIL and SIL, or better, never!

I thought Soo Chul couldn't stand Anna Kim... Now he'd rather join hands with her to make life miserable for Dan Dan. Not that going to the US is not a good opportunity, but the circumstances are far from ideal !

Poor Dan Dan! I already dread the trauma when the truth will be revealed! She has the parents of the year... NOT! 

• Like 6

@rolisrntex Five Children is an amazing drama and it was done well. This probably has to do with the writer. Many of koreans on youtube are annoyed from what i could get from google translate and the livechat during the broadcast. No ne really likes AK or SC.

@spartania Because DD can't really let go of YG from her conversation after the breakup with SC. So SC wan't to completely separate them. The only reason she is going is to keep on to that hope that they can be together after 3 years since SC said he will reconsider after that. So she tells YG to wait for her. But once the secret is out she won't go abroad. My wish is when the secret is out they just get married and ignore whatever SC and AK says and YG kicks out DR :D . Also YS is getting more and more dissappointed with SC so this might be the last straw with his crap

• Like 5