[Drama 2022] Tomorrow, 내일

agenth

13 hours ago, Raci said:

I really like this drama a lot but it has similarities with the mystic pop up bar. If that’s the case, it might be that LJH and Koo Ryeon were married in their past life. For some reason Koo Ryeon tried to kill LJH before but then in LJH perspective he hated people who committed suicide as they took their lives for granted.

Might be that Koo ryeon committed suicide no matter how much LJH protected her from other people (in some parts of the prev ep it showed Koo ryeon being stoned and criticised by town folks) unknowingly she was pregnant with their child (Rowoon) and because she committed suicide she’s bound to be sent to hell with their unborn child’s soul. That might be her last mission, to meet her reincarnated son’s soul and save him from hell through serving in Jumandung. As a twist, she cannot remember anything of the past apart from fragments of it and taaaaadahhhh former husband and wife cannot not recognise each other. 

it was also said in episode 5 that lovers were destined to each other and both of them were tied by the red string of fate buuuut if one severed their bond through suicide… They will be punished by destiny and they will not meet again in their next life. 

waaaaah I can’t wait for more of Koo ryeon and LJH past life stories!!! What do u think?!

i think it could true but why was the reason that they hurt her I think that they need to something for this 8 episode

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

We saw the wedding procession but I dont know if that means they were already married.

For some reason I assume something happened during the procession.

The way Ryeon addressed JG in that dream is a little strange.

It seems to me that she is married to someone else in his family and not to him.   

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, rocher22 said:

We saw the wedding procession but I dont know if that means they were already married.

For some reason I assume something happened during the procession.

The way Ryeon addressed JG in that dream is a little strange.

It seems to me that she is married to someone else in his family and not to him.   

That good they look every happy together went they were young that why she was wearing eye shadow because of him 

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

Maybe because I’m a psychology major, I can’t stand how they deal with the mental health. It’s not easy for someone with an eating disorder to just enjoy food again. Many have to get tube fed and go through a whole process with therapist to cope with their ED. As they’ve also handled the suicide topic, once again failing with ED topic. Yes there’s weight to words, but mental health needs more than just talk therapy sometimes, especially if that ‘therapist’ (grim reapers) aren’t there forever and leave once case is closed. I think of the viewers that at home this and identify with the emotion, message then wonde why they couldn’t be saved by the words? Why later they are still hurting and sturggling with mental health? Grrr

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, philosophie said:

Yes there’s weight to words, but mental health needs more than just talk therapy sometimes, especially if that ‘therapist’ (grim reapers) aren’t there forever and leave once case is closed.

that is why Im only interested in the scenes between the employees of that company.

Their stories are the most interesting.

I liked the scene in JG's office.

His quiet confusion when he opened his eyes and realized that KR was in his dream..that was powerful.

YG STAGE

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

On 4/28/2022 at 11:18 AM, rocher22 said:

that is why Im only interested in the scenes between the employees of that company.

Their stories are the most interesting.

Honestly, I am FFing so many parts... :grimace: Especially the ones that don't relate to Joong Gil and Koo Ryeon. :joy:

On 4/25/2022 at 9:53 PM, philosophie said:

THATS WHAT IM SAYING please writers why hadn’t you dedicated this show to this couple and spent the last episodes showing us their backstory. So what if it would have been different from the webtoon, you can still use some characters and concept but tweak it to what you see fit for tv. Many adaptations too. I am sad that this wasn’t writers focus because I know I won’t get as many scenes in future episodes of these two as much as I crave it

Yes, for some reason these two are the most interesting for me as well in this drama. And there are many chingus on this forum, as well as, on Twitter who agree.

:approves:

With the power couple of Kim Hee Sun and Lee Soo Hyuk who fit the grim reaper look and feel perfectly, the writers really messed up not giving their story more attention. I'm seeing so many comments everywhere about this.

On 4/24/2022 at 8:16 AM, philosophie said:

Wow two new episodes and this thread barely dead

I know chingu. I was out for a week and am now behind. I will catch up on ep 7, 8 and 9 quickly and join the discussions here.

@Sleepy Owl encouraged me to add my observation about Joong Gil on this thread. :kiss_wink:

So, he's wearing gloves for the most part, no?

And in Joseon era he has long sleeves, no?

Isn't it apparent that he's doing that because he's hiding (consciously or sub-consciously) the other piece of the broken red thread? With Koo Ryeon she lost her footing and attention on the bridge when Joon Wong saw her thread. It was apparent she didn't want him to see it.

I think it's pretty evident he's gonna (be forced?) to take off the glove at some point revealing the thread to the audience and to her.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

On 4/25/2022 at 10:03 PM, rocher22 said:

Im expecting three scenes of our couple in the next episode. fingers crossed.

:smashes:     :loolz:

Oh, Ryeon tried to kill herself. 

JG accepted so quickly what she told him it was just a dream. sigh...men...:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

The dog is so cute and smart, he really knows how to act. He even shed a tear when he passed on.

For some reason I cried in this episode, feeling a little emotional, probably because I have a cat (I love dogs too) and understand when you treat the pet as one of your family member.

And yes, we are beginning to get some back story to  Ryung-gu's character.  I wonder if the woman was his past wife or lover (or mom?  probably not.. LOL).

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

@Sleepy Owl @joccu @sadthe1st @LeftCoastOppa  Am halfway through ep 8, and it's so clear to me now:

Park Joong Gil and Koo Ryeon were married. For one reason or the other she was taunted and abused by the village people.

Why?

Since both were noble people, maybe something happened with her family and she was shamed because of that?

But, I am starting to lean towards the fact that maybe she was unable to get pregnant and rumors started going around that she was a witch or that she was somehow cursed.

Why? Because we haven't seen any kids around them yet, and we know that they got married as young. But they are already adults when this incident happens, meaning that they had been married for quite a while already.

So maybe Joong Gil felt immense pressure trying to protect his wife and her honor. He went around killing people who made his wife's life miserable. You see, I don't think he was a bad man who killed for pleasure. Had he been that, he would have ended up in hell - which he didn't.

She tried to kill herself to end her misery - he tried to stop her. In the end, she somehow succeeded, and he felt immense regret, pain and sorrow. That's the reason he's having so many nightmares and why he feels so angry about suicide. Maybe she thought she was doing him a favor by offing herself? Maybe she thought they would meet in the next life again as they are soulmates?

I am inclined to agree with some of you that she might have been pregnant (unaware of the fact at that time) and that by committing suicide she also killed her baby.

Okay, continuing now with the rest of the episode. :poledance:

EDIT: Finished ep 9 and boy was it a sad episode. :criesariver:

Well, it's clear Koo Ryeon's feeling a lot of regret and that she lied to her husband. And I think that he knows she's lying.

But I think his memories will continue to come back as time passes and they will have to confront their painful past together. Hopefully they can be reborn once they've let go of their regrets, heal and find their love for each other again in their next lives.

:heart4:

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

Now we know that 

Spoiler

Ryung-Gu s Was looking for his mother and she was gang rape and she he was that I think he kill all the people that rape her 

and the other Koo Ryeon's and  Joong Gil  

Spoiler

That indeed they were married he stop first attempts of suicide and he was protecting her complete  and also that my theory she was rape too  but they didn’t know that she pregnant already with joint Gil child and that woman told her  honor was to die or someone kill her.  Who his she I don’t know stil have 

we still have 6 episode left we need more 

Spoiler

Jade emperor told koo rye on the reason why Joon-gi is looking for her because she kill the woman he love aka herself

1 hour ago, rocher22 said:

ep 9

the story was simple and beautiful

love the dog very cute  and nice story

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

At this point in time I am deeply saddened on Lee Soo Hyuk's behalf that he is only doing a cameo role in this drama. We see him for 1-3 minutes per episode. :tears: Someone had counted that up until and including ep 9 he had been on screen for only 17 minutes in total...

In any case, it looks like ep 11 will start the Joseon time part of the story with regard to Lim Ryung Gu. Just wish that they will spend as much time on Joong Gil's and Koo Ryeon's story after that, because it's so frustrating getting these short snippets.

Well my theory before ep 10 was certainly correct, but I am wondering what drove her to commit suicide? She was given the choice to kill herself or to be killed. Only a bigger "crime" or "shame" would have triggered that.

Rape, infidelity, murder etc.?

I don't think she was raped nor that she was unfaithful because she clearly said in ep 10 that she did not know how it felt to have gone through what the sexually assaulted woman had endured.

I'm going to venture a guess that she caused someone to die (by accident). Maybe even her own child?

Oh and how savage is it that Koo Ryeon thought for 200 years that her husband was just a look alike? :D The cat has been let out of the bag now.... Let's see how she handles it that her husband was right next to her, protecting her the whole time even in the afterlife?

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, partyon said:

I'm going to venture a guess that she caused someone to die (by accident). Maybe even her own child?

true believe that joong gi protect her complete  because he still love her that why he looking for information about her.  I hope this last 6 episode gift more information

• Like 1
  • Blob 2