[Drama 2022] Tomorrow, 내일

agenth

15 minutes ago, philosophie said:

To see a scene where those that’s red thread that were cut can be repaired

I think it was the way it was to show that, if Koo Ryeon and Park Joong Gil repair theirs, it'll be pretty special and rare thing. Like, they were the only one who could do it, because of their circumstances.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

@LeftCoastOppa

Spoiler

Oh man I heard that show had the son fall in love with mother

@partyonthey better with such a cute ship name like that. Ugh I wanted more scenes between them. 4 episodes not enough if they generous with scenes between them and not these four minute cameos the past couple weeks

@Idylla Kaizokui hope so chingu. I hope so

• Like 1
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, philosophie said:

@partyonthey better with such a cute ship name like that. Ugh I wanted more scenes between them. 4 episodes not enough if they generous with scenes between them and not these four minute cameos the past couple weeks

I know.... :criesariver:

I was so happy seeing this picture of Kim Hee Sun and Lee Soo Hyuk linking arms after they ended filming.

Peeps, in a worst case scenario this might be the only skinship we see between the two of them. :crybaby:

@rocher22 Oppa looks so handsome in the pics you posted. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, partyon said:

@Idylla Kaizoku If Joongryeon don't get a happy ending and their red threads aren't repaired, I'm gonna lose it!

You're not alone here. Especially after the weeks of waiting for scrapes of... anything. It's even hard to make any theories, because there are hardly any information.

:smashes:

(I like to make theories about, even if most are proven wrong in the end.)

2 hours ago, partyon said:

I have continued watching because of those two - under other circumstances I would have dropped the drama by ep 7.

I would around ep. 3. But I'm glad I didn't, because of ep. 8 and doggy's story, sad but so rare and touching.

:smooches2:

1 hour ago, philosophie said:

4 episodes not enough if they generous with scenes between them and not these four minute cameos the past couple weeks

I think I've caught somewhere a comment about that it's time for Koo Ryeon's story arc, so she'll have a whole episode(s) for her, and Park Joong Gil will (hopefully) take a ride with her on the journey.

:yay:

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Peeps, in a worst case scenario this might be the only skinship we see between the two of them. 

It's just sounds sad. I'm not that much into romance part of dramas, but this one is something I really would like to see happen.

Oppa looks so handsome in the pics you posted. :wub:

Those flowers and this suit. I like the aesthetics of the scene. 

:omg:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 1

@LeftCoastOppa I thought you loved Alice?

I did ... right up to the 13th episode.

@philosophie

Spoiler

The mother was a time traveler from the future - she was killed while hiding in the past, and the son found her just before she died - he grows up to become a police officer and by chance finds the mothers younger self, and he approaches her as his mother which she rebukes because her younger self hasn't time traveled yet, and she thinks he's crazy ... at first

His real love interest is a reporter named Do-Yeon ... she was the scene stealer of the show.  He ends up forgetting her in the end which just adds salt to the wound of the terrible ending

• Shocked 2
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I wonder if Joong Gil will start growing plants.

I have that weird feeling that it was all about children and somehow say what is coming for them, a warning or a promise. 

It's probably me being hopeful for no reason, but let it be true for a moment...

:elated:

• Blob 2

Info on the girl in that scene.

Spoiler

That girl on PRE-RELEASE of TomorrowEp13 is someone who has crush on Park JoongGil. That character exists on webtoon too. So it's no wonder that she's here. But I must say, I don't know about Go Ryeon, but the viewers of #Tomorrow won't leave her for liking

JoongGil.

• Like 1
  • Blob 2