[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

Ep 105 - It's such a convenient timing for YJK to lose her memory only up to 4 years ago (before she committed all those crimes) and she volunteers to be interviewed by the media to capitalise on the incident and gain positive reputation for Dae Kook Confectionery.

And also the mother-son pair of YMJ and MSH is really one of a kind, aren't they? I lost count of me saying this...but why do they think that the now rich BSH will even want to go back together with MSH? Really a thick skinned mom-son :waitwhat:Also serves YMJ right that YJK's Omma is now seeking refuge at her place and even begging for work at the chicken's place.

Ep 106 - Even BS is suspicious of YJK faking it...Omma's instinct perhaps?

And thinking that YJK "may" have lost her memory, KSC thinks that he still stands a chance?

YJK's Omma is now chingus with Sang Mi? Even imparting some life advice to her? Lol....

And the drunk SM goes to confess to Bakery Oppa, only for him to admit to her that he already has someone in mind and call her a nuisance. The situation is even made worse as BSH and BS appeared - so now BS knows about SM's status and BSH knows that Bakery Oppa likes someone (when in fact its actually her). 

BSH is now using YMJ to get the evidence of her grandma's murder - will it work? And she's trying to make J-Town go bankrupt by threatening MSH to hand over the evidence to her.

And everyone is pissed off (especially YJM) that YJK seems to be gaining popularity (and followers on social media), but not so for YDK - he's smiling from head to toes because of the ripple effect on DK's story price.

The episode ends with YJK getting panicked that JHR may have already know about Bit Na. This pretty much confirms that she's faking the memory loss....and also the fact that she knows about JTown.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

I hope it won't be just in the last episode that JK will have a judgment in court, I want to see this in several episodes, to show all the evil that she has done, she killed two people, stealing money , enriched on the back of the company, she has committed many crimes, I am waiting to see how she will be exposed as all the crimes she has committed

• Like 7
  • Blob 2

Oh todays episode looks to be a good one - still need subs

- JK appears to get caught not once, but twice, I think the amnesia gig is up

- It also appears Hae-Ran is still two steps ahead of JK,  she flipped JK's anonymous pic delivery back on her - NICE

- On the bad side, Bakery Oppa is making it weird with Jae-Min over BSH

- On the good side, it appears Sang-Mi hasn't given up :wub:

- We got a TY shopping date with Mom & Grandma

Preview makes it look like JK spills the beans to Chairman that BSH is Bit-Na, also someone is being kidnapped by Soo-Choel ... its clearly a guy, but it doesn't look like JM, Bakery Oppa, or J Capital guy, so thats gonna need subs too.

Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF

• Like 7
  • Blob 2

They all know JK is faking and the truth is out now.

It looks like JK tells her dad about BSH tomorrow.

We got a TY shopping date with Mom & Grandma *That was cute*

Their is two teams right now BSH plus her team vs JK and her's

and SJ is really being mean to JM.

Plus we got a few BSH and JM scenes.

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, partyon said:

Chingus, another poll is up.

The first question isn't working on the poll.  I can't select a "none" option for people dying...  Could you check?

Meanwhile, it was a great episode today!   So great to see that the drama is again back to some fast movement and resolution of issues.  Not much time-wasting scenes at all today.

As @LeftCoastOppa and @backstreetboysfan noted above, the Bakery Oppa was being weird/mean to JM today.  But I think that is just the tip of the iceberg.  It may be the start of a tough story-line in store, that BSH cannot be dating JM.  Now that the preview shows that BSH will be revealed as Bit Na to the family in the next episode itself, that means that nobody (except us viewers) know or is suspecting that BSH is dating JM.  They all take the JM-and-Sharon thing as a totally fake contract wedding and think that there was no real romance between BSH and JM.  That includes JK, HR, MSH, BakeryOppa, and Bakery Lady.  I guess none of them have known that JM and BSH have feelings for each other.  Tough to believe that, but come to think of it, none of them have seen the two in any scene of actual dating romance.

But that also means that the two people who know it (BSH and JM) are about to fall into extreme distress, thinking that they had developed feelings for a half-sibling.  That is a horror story.   Serious pain.  And it is too early to expect JM's birth's secret to come out.  This is not going to be pretty.  And JS is also now in the equation, and this is why the drama suddenly started on JS' one-way feelings for BSH, in a big hurry after the extension was announced.  It is just what I did not want to see.  But of all things possible, this painful stretch of a BSH-JM breakup (with massive guilt and regret) is what they are going to go to, after the extension.  And we have 43 episodes to go.   I am serious worried now!

(The solution could be for HR to see how distressed the two people are and to tell JM's real story to JM and BSH, asking them to keep it a secret.  Then it could become interesting, with JM and BSH having a secret romance, but acting like they are siblings.  Could be very interesting!)

• Like 6
  • Blob 3