[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

23 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

... and in the last episode before the break, JK will walk back in the door - Surprise! ... now wait two weeks

Oh my yeah it could happen eh.

13 minutes ago, Newbie21SG said:

Urgghhh......why oh why? Does this apply to all dailies?? That will just extend the show by another 2 weeks! 

No doesn't look like All round had nothing, Love twist just had no Jan 31 & Feb 1. So maybe it could be wrong just have to wait and see eh.

• Like 5

So, Episode 115 ...

Lets just pause for a moment and reflect on the completely ridiculous product placement in this drama ... :rolleyes:

Moving on ...

- ... and its TY for the block! :lol:

- Whys is BSH still calling MSH Oppa? He's on the outs with the Chairman, stop playing nice

- Speaking of BSH, don't even start with the MSH living together bull$hit - after everything that man has done, don't even think it - Jae-Min might be your brother? Too bad, become a Nun then, but No playing house with MSH ... ever!

- Speaking of "brother" Jae-Min, that misunderstanding better not last a moment longer than Hae-Ran finding out BSH knows she her mother - after everything they've been through, there is no reason to not confront that issue quickly and head-on.  A quiet 3 way conversation, between the affected parties, and its over - they've already been working as allies, so keeping that secret should be absolutely no problem ...

- ... and stop giving Jae-Min the side-eye looks, the man is full-on head over heels in love with you, he wasn't part of the company take over, he was singing on the sidewalk with you, remember??? ... and No, just because he works at Daekook doesn't mean its a problem either ... NO NOBLE IDIOCY

- After 2 full episodes of everyone gushing over our dear departed "angel" JK, its kinda obvious she aint dead, hell even Bok-Soon was debating going to the funeral.  There better not be a redemption arc ... no ... no ... NO!

- Someone better unwind Soo-Choel before his spring breaks ...

• Like 5

TY is a member of the kiss police force. 

BSH will definitely push JM away, but I can't see BSH going back to MSH. I have this horrible feeling she'll use baker brother not knowing he likes her. I've wanted JM to have his own storyline for a while, but I've been dreading the "oh no we're half-siblings" story since her mother was revealed.  

With JK, there is no way she's dead. There was virtually no water in that lake and her coat wasn't wet OR dirty... though that's probably because daily dramas are all about the drama. They've made it very clear that JK doesn't have any hidden money. All of her money went into J-Town. JM and BSH took her slush fund, so unless they really do give her amnesia, I can't see her having the resources to become someone else. Even then, her face was on the news. There is no way that a hospital, even a small local one, wouldn't know who she was. I feel like I'm going to be disappointed with whatever they do with her. She needs to be in jail, that's it. 

33 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

- Someone better unwind Soo-Choel before his spring breaks ...

He is going to lose it, and hurt someone. It will give him something to do before she makes her comeback.

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

- After 2 full episodes of everyone gushing over our dear departed "angel" JK, its kinda obvious she aint dead, hell even Bok-Soon was debating going to the funeral.  There better not be a redemption arc ... no ... no ... NO!

The writing's on the wall on this.....:crymeme:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Someone better unwind Soo-Choel before his spring breaks ...

Let him break, one unnecessary character. 
Unless he is going to end up as JK's second husband and Grab driver. That will crush JK the daughter of Daekook C. Love that.

I don't quite understand lounge madam's standing in the Yoon house. She calls the man the husband term- not going to attempt to spell. She comes and goes as she wishes? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, maribella said:

Let him break, one unnecessary character. 
Unless he is going to end up as JK's second husband and Grab driver. That will crush JK the daughter of Daekook C. Love that.

Lol....side track a bit here - does anyone know "Grab" if you are not in South East Asia? :rubchin:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Newbie21SG said:

The writing's on the wall on

If true, the writer is too cruel. Not only JK the evil snake and her 'mother' the lounge lizard but SM with her toxic brother and mother may also end up in the Bakery?

Poor BS, what has she done to deserve such luck.

12 minutes ago, Newbie21SG said:

Lol....side track a bit here - does anyone know "Grab" if you are not in South East

Really? Maybe Uber. I thought there is Grab in India.

from google, you are right @Newbie21SG

Grab operates in eight countries: Singapore, Indonesia, Cambodia, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.

None in Korea, Uber failed, Grab never tried.

Ok the butler became a taxi driver and married  JK, her second husband. :smile:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, maribella said:

If true, the writer is too cruel. Not only JK the evil snake and her 'mother' the lounge lizard but SM with her toxic brother and mother may also end up in the Bakery?

Poor BS, what has she done to deserve such luck.

I watched too many HKG daily dramas already and trust me...there's always a drama with such character. Not sure about Korean dramas though.

In one of the best TVB dramas I have watched "The Greed of Man", one of the main lead female ended up having her husband being beaten up until he's crazy and then dead; all her daughters being pushed to death from high floors; and she herself ended up dead too, after being mentally unstable. This role affected her so much that her real life somewhat mimicked what she went through in the show. A tragic character on-screen and off-screen.

"Yammie Lam, who played Lo Wei-ling, became mentally unstable like her character in the series. The Hong Kong media has since speculated that she has been possessed and cannot get out of her role.[10] In September 1998, Lam lost control of her car while driving at Repulse Bay, and was admitted into hospital. Her mental illness was announced in the following year.[10] She alleged to be sexually harassed by two renowned seniors in the industry, and was found dead on 3 November 2018, having died a few days prior. She was killed from slipping in the bathroom in her flat in Stanley, Hong Kong"

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

The writing's on the wall on this.....

2 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I so don't want JK to get a redemption arc it is a big no for me.

2 hours ago, maribella said:

If true, the writer is too cruel.

Thats why I'll likely drop this drama if it goes that way - I can't see JK coming around to redemption on her own, and if it does indeed turn into an amnesia redemption, then it isn't anything of the sort - she didn't reflect on her life of misdeeds and decide to change, she muffed an attempted murder and accidentally knocked herself senseless - Thats not redemption, its blind luck for the undeserving. 

:rage:

• Like 8
  • Blob 1

Ep 115 - what's with the product placement "that makes my knee stronger" :rubchin:

And TY spoiling that smooching between BSH and MJM....speaking about timing. And later on BSH confessed her love to YJM...only for this to be spoilt by the possible revelation that BSH is JHR's daughter :surprisedwut:

YDK decided to give a funeral to YJK and regretted that he didn't compliment her when she's alive. Wondering what will happen if YJK does return. Will YDK give all his fortune to her? 

The fact that TY is BSH's son also hurt him so much! 

Again, YMJ and MSH are still delusional of the possible reunion with BSH and TY :facepalm:

And James Kang is investing in a vaccine research development in Singapore? Lol...

• Like 5

Finally watch last night episode with sub 

when JM is offering THE MOON AND BACK 
MSH can’t stop make me speechless with his selling point to move with him  (  he most  be thinking it’s dream house cos JG didn’t put a foot on it   :w00t: ) 

EDF8790-A-89-D5-4841-BDB4-54-B2165-FBCCB

• LOL 1

preview: jae kyung is back. living in the countryside. surprised she hasn't melted into a puddle of complaints. looks like she wants revenge on seon hwa. so how will she come back? will she pretend to be sharon's cousin or something? hahahahha... and sang hyuk sniffing around hoping for part 2 with seon hwa. such delusions. just hope that seon hwa does not decide to use sang hyuk to keep away jae min. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

preview: jae kyung is back. living in the countryside. surprised she hasn't melted into a puddle of complaints. looks like she wants revenge on seon hwa. so how will she come back? will she pretend to be sharon's cousin or something? hahahahha... 

JK is crazy for wanting her revenge, she needs to be reminded of how many people she killed, and almost killed? the money she stole? the child she kofnapped? I hope she goes to jail for everything, because here I feel like the writers act like all the bad things she did are forgotten

• Like 5

How the heck did she survive the fall? And what's with that new "hairstyle"?

PD nim could have wrapped it up next week. Using YJK's death to pave a way to wrap up loose ends with YDK, MSH and KSC's end game in the next 5 episodes or so.

Sigh....:facepalm:

• Like 2

What a great episode.  :thumbsup:

This drama moves at a breakneck speed sometimes.  We worry so much about them dragging things on with bad story lines, but in an episode or two, it is gone and we are on to something else.  I didn't expect HR and BSH to know of each other and acknowledge it too, so fast.  That means HR will take some steps very soon to stop BSH from being in this kind of pain.  She will have to tell BSH about JM's birth secret right away.  I think she has thought of a plan which will put JM in some pain for now, and that is why she was in his room in today's episode and confusing him with some mommy love out of the blue.  HR has probably decided that a breakup with BSH is better than learning that she is a half-sister, for JM (or getting even even bigger shock and distress that his mom is not his mom!).  So she is probably waiting for BSH to call it off, and then to ease BSH's pain by telling her the JM details, leaving JM to handle  his lesser pain for now.  So BSH will now break up, and HR will be on to telling BSH the old stories.  My guess, but we never know about this writer.

It seems like JK had a parachute or glider attached to her body that she activated after jumping off the cliff :) .... I would like to know what the hell she did here.  All I could think of, was that some tree branch broke her fall and then she escaped.  But seeing her to not at all be injured or anything, even that doesn't seem to be the case.

So I am going with this option:

GIF by Power Rangers

fart flying GIF

That is posterior gastric expulsion used for propulsion! :)

• LOL 4