[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

Is it me? why do the writer have BSH still living in a bakery  house i thought she  is now a CEO director with unlimited cc# and a personal driver. can she not buy her own place and whats with her outfits why is she back to wearing her old clothes, you can not tell me she has no money to update her outfits she do not have to dress like Sharon but she can dress  professionally and start acting like she has money since the writer did all this to make a her a director. and now that the truth has come out about TY that boy need a bodyguard ASAP that kid has gone through  to much for his young age and where will he be staying at  he and BSH can not  live in that bakery room the kid need his own room her small room do not cut it. Please writer do  something with her hair she giving me that Otoke girl vibes again like Man in Veil it bring back bad memories of her on that show. PS I hope the chairman and the snake do some serious damage to Moon to where he can not recover and just DIE DIERyan Reynolds Goodbye GIF by The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

for the mother of criminal son who dumped his wife and child to marry rich woman for her money and used his son for his benefit  I can’t believe she saying this to other lol  :mrgreen:

~ we need to put her picture next to hypocrisy in dictionary :D

C5-D41366-8-F0-E-45-C5-842-D-28-B8-CECB4

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

she so funny I think their 1% chance of your daughter marrying to this family :mrgreen:

than your son get his hand on SH again and Her company 

** everything is going down hill except her dreams go higher and higher 

That greedy YMJ is so delusional....equally so with her son.

As the saying goes, like mom like son :surprisedwut:

• LOL 7

preview: well, there  is one person who is not sorry jae kyung died (in hearts of hearts!) hahahahah... jae min now is free to pursue seon hwa without anyone mentioning jae kyung. chairman looks like he would love to shoot arrows from his eyes at seon hwa. oh well, old man. too late!

• Like 6
  • Blob 2

GOOD GRIEF!  Give us a break!  How ridiculous is it that a “Judo expert” can let some one push her to the ground and choke her?  BSH is now a helpless weakling.  Never mind the idiocy of going to a secluded area AGAIN with no backup this time.  I thought they understood the saying, “Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice shame on me.”  BSH deserves whatever comes of this.  Now, she can beat up gangster bodyguards but not YJK.  IMO, these extended episodes are not worth it because of the same old clichés being added.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

2 minutes ago, calledtoteach said:

GOOD GRIEF!  Give us a break!  How ridiculous is it that a “Judo expert” can let some one push her to the ground and choke her?  BSH is now a helpless weakling.  Never mind the idiocy of going to a secluded area AGAIN with no backup this time.  I thought they understood the saying, “Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice shame on me.”  BSH deserves whatever comes of this.  Now, she can beat up gangster bodyguards but not YJK.  IMO, these extended episodes are not worth it because of the same old clichés being added.

I sense some frustration here? :w00t:

Maybe the gifs @Ameera Ali just posted might help take your mind off BSH? It sure helped me. :wub:

@Ameera AliWhat's the guy's name again?

20_years_YIS_evolve.gif

• LOL 6

21 minutes ago, partyon said:

Did she save him only for his abs....? :blink::blink::blink:

she most feel sorry to see his abs get hurt but when she senses her man may get attacked she dropped him flat on the floor run to save her man  :loolz:

5-C2254-FB-88-FB-4-A49-9-F11-7-A9-E0-C9-

D6-F9-C40-D-BD08-4-C06-8-F90-41-EB7-A43-

• LOL 7

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

she most feel sorry to see his abs get hurt but when she senses her man may get attacked she dropped him flat on the floor run to save her man

I can't believe she tossed away the abs so quickly?!!?? :scream:

Then again, maybe the other guy has bigger abs?

Will Smith Reaction GIF

• LOL 8

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

Here two lead helping us to see more :D

hilarous -- did the bad guys steal his shirt? and why does he have his shirt removed to in order to get beaten. they can beat him with the shirt on..... 

46 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

he can’t believe it too , he get tossed quickly 

moral of the story -- you can get a girl without abs also. so might as well eat and not diet! 

• LOL 7

All of the thirst comments about MSH are killing me :lol: 

MSH signed those papers so much faster than I expected. I've always thought that he loved TY/SB far more than JK did, but if he isn't planning something, then today really showed that. He knows he's a terrible father. He's just a greedy slimeball. 

HR better admit that JM and BSH are not siblings as soon as the truth about BSH comes out. I've been dreading this part ever since we found out who her mother was... and even more so now that we are FINALLY getting romantic scenes between them. Right now all he does is support her. Perfect for my fangirl heart, but frustrating in terms of character development. Poor guy doesn't DO anything but support her. With his own birth secret still needing to come into the open, he should get that with the extra episodes.

16 hours ago, marrez1 said:

it looks like JK will now have long red hair according to the insta of the actress who plays this role

the witch will come back on fire

I had guessed she had plastic surgery.

In this episode, We get to see SH kicking the butts of 3 men but she could not kick JK's backside earlier?

TY is going to be SB, and BSH& JM shippers get to see some skinship. :hwaiting2:

• Like 2
  • Blob 3