[Drama 2022] Alchemy Of Souls: Light and Shadow ✴ 반환

Maetawinz

wow we are having so much fun...i'm a little bit scared ...let's see how we are going to feel after ep 9 and 10...let's hope we will be able to smille and enjoy...i hope we will do a great party to celebrate a great HAPPY end!!!

• Blob 5

11 hours ago, frozentundra said:

I thought Master's Sun had a good ending! That was my first Hong Sisters drama, so I am still stuck in that hopeful mode, lol. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho was good as well. 

I didn't watch Korean Odyssey. I hear it may be...different. Hotel del Luna was good and you can't say they didn't warn you. Still, I felt it had a bit of an open ending that was sorta hopeful. 

Korean Odyssey was nice albeit the female lead died. But the ending implied the male lead will be getting her soul from hell. The female lead was also resurected briefly by the gods because they needed something from the male lead who is also a god.

5 hours ago, Nomorelisa said:

Maybe the skeleton we saw at the end of episode 8 with the Ice Stone belongs to Naksu who died.  Naksu then can be resurrected and there will be a happy ending when she and Jang Wook will be a pair of powerful vigilantes both having Ice Stones in their bodies.

Before entering the magical prison someone mentioned that a member of the Choi family died there.

Unless I'm mistaken Naksu's family name is Choi, so maybe that skeleton has a part to play.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, andy78 said:

MY STREAM STOPPED

Mine too!!!  I'm so mad :onfirex:

There must be a conspiracy!  But I did catch 3 coffins ... and I think I know who's in there :weary:

13 minutes ago, andy78 said:

Jin Mu survives by killing the queen and soul shifting to Yul's stupid uncle

That uncle has never done anything useful, to be exact.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

WHO do you think will return?Jin Bu-yeon's ,Seol ran or YEONG...This body had always more than one soul it seems ...master Lee said to mama JIN that Seol ran soul was inside the stone...so might been her all the time not Buyeon

• Like 3

1 minute ago, andy78 said:

WHO do you think will return?Jin Bu-yeon's ,Seol ran or YEONG...This body had always more than one soul it seems ...master Lee said to mama JIN that Seol ran soul was inside the stone...so might been her all the time not Buyeon

I did say the writers always outsmart me :tounge_xd:  That's why I can never be a creative author/writer. 

It really looks like Seol-Ran to me that showed up in the midst of the chaos.

• Like 2

so romantic

they do consummate their marriage it seems

one more version of ep 10 text preview:

Spoiler

Edited by ferily
Maximum 3 Tweets per post. Please put any other in the spoiler tag. Thanks!
  • Like 3