[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

1 minute ago, marrez1 said:

if that's true i can't even imagine BHR's face, she will get the men she wants twice stolen by the same woman:bawling:, how will she react, she will surely be disgusted, a very rich man besides, this writer is devil but what happened in their past lives lol:unamused:

Ah, I didn't mean to judge whether these spoilers are the true ending, or whether it's imagination. However in that spoiler video, PSH and Ah Mi are holding hands,  and 40s wife and Dong Ma are introduced as husband and wife by the announcer, etc... so in the pictures/scenes it's clear that they all are supposed to be wife/husband to each other. 

• Confused 2
  • LOL 2

11 hours ago, mellina said:

Gosh, i really hate SH and his family. OMG, he doesn't feel anything for HR, regret or resentment. How despicable can u be. I guess there will be sad ending for his family because it's too good to be true. It's so disgusting watching them playing a Happy Family. I so don't want him to be happy. He's a total jerk.

I still hope SH & SW will get a stillborn, and  miraculously BHR got pregnant at their last tryouts before their divorce. She meets someone new, marry him, he adopt his child, and give no chance for PsH & his parents to know the child

edit:

A few episodes ago we saw SB sudden interest in SW & her pregnancy was a mystery to most of us, but if the baby SW’s carrying isn’t SH but SB? She slept with him randomly while she’s drunk & assume its SH’s child? 

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

How many seasons are they planning for this? I was expecting the stories to be wrapped up in the episode today... but lo and behold, it gave us three weddings instead with surprise pairings!:sweat_smile:

If I thought Penthouse was crazy, then this show isn't to be outdone by any means. After all, Im Sung Han is probably Kim Sun Ok's mentor.:joy:

• LOL 5

3 minutes ago, scribbledjunkie said:

How many seasons are they planning for this? I was expecting the stories to be wrapped up in the episode today... but lo and behold, it gave us three weddings instead with surprise pairings!:sweat_smile:

If I thought Penthouse was crazy, then this show isn't to be outdone by any means. After all, Im Sung Han is probably Kim Sun Ok's mentor.:joy:

The problem that I have with this is that it's so left field. Like there was no setup...nothing. Just BAM! It's not logical at all. How the hell does PSH end up with A Mi???

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

5 minutes ago, Jcanqueen12 said:

The problem that I have with this is that it's so left field. Like there was no setup...nothing. Just BAM! It's not logical at all. How the hell does PSH end up with A Mi???

Oh, but I could see the writer thinking there was brilliant foreshadowing. There was the random scene with A Mi and the Pan family yesterday that contributed nothing and those random scenes with SW and SB a few episodes ago. I was just complaining about the SB and SW scenes yesterday, saying there was no reason for them. Voila!

• Confused 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 3

14 minutes ago, wildcherry said:

Oh no….please don’t let it be another Last Empress :crazy:

No, not The Last Empress! The one where my oppa (Choi Jin Hyuk) was butchered!??!?!?

:onfirex:

The TLE writer should be banned forever! :rage:

Gathering from your comments it looks like the final episode of this drama was a mess. :kicks:

• Sad 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

18 minutes ago, partyon said:

I haven't watched the final episode yet. I am reading comments and saw the YouTube clips and I am so confused....

the writer wants viewers to play poker and guess which is dream, which is real and which is smoking weed hallucination. or maybe ghost grandpa was real while the rest of these sorry folks are actually dead. 

place your chips chingus! :P

poker ron GIF

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 7

Hi all!

I've been a silent lurker for the past two seasons, and finally decided to sign up to comment on what a mess this show was.

Season 1 was a strong start, Season 2? Absolutely insanity. 

Confused Law And Order GIF by Wolf Entertainment

The only grimacing satisfaction was BHR revenge and the 50s man being broken up with. The rest went completely off the rails. 

Will there even be a Season 3? From the articles I've been reading, it doesn't appear to be. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

32 minutes ago, Green Chilli said:

the writer has been banned by other channel , they must have a reason to do so .

sure they did!

41 minutes ago, agenth said:

hospital mental wards all over Korea should prepare for a flood of patients after people watch episode 16 lol

I'm not in Korea, but i need that wards as well. Unbelievable!!

• LOL 9

18 minutes ago, Jcanqueen12 said:

I tapped out of this around Season 1 since I was so pissed that half of the series was spent focused on the mistresses. So Sa Hyeon never had any scenes with A Mi even randomly? I never saw any even while scanning through scenes each episode after I dropped this. 

Im Sung Han truly invented makjang.:sweat_smile:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 4

4 hours ago, admonike said:

But according to the the poll, 33% will watch and 26% is not sure..  40% say they dont want to watch it, but might be if there will be season 3, people want to watch it just because we want to know the ending.

If there’s gonna be season 3, I think I’ll just camp in this thread & read all the posts here instead of rising my blood watching the drama. :gangnamstyle:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

2 minutes ago, scribbledjunkie said:

I tapped out of this around Season 1 since I was so pissed that half of the series was spent focused on the mistresses. So Sa Hyeon never had any scenes with A Mi even randomly? I never saw any even while scanning through scenes each episode after I dropped this. 

Im Sung Han truly invented makjang.:sweat_smile:

She did put A Mi in a scene with the Pan family. I think it was episode 14 or 15. Don't quite remember. But PSH and A Mi never met so it's a bit weird. Sigh...headache.

@qynn yes you're quite right but I still believe it doesn't make sense. I suspect many viewers will be going off on the writer after this episode. I won't be watching season 3 as I believe she wasted my time and emotions with this drama. Last time I was this invested was a soap opera and I dropped it after a few episodes because it was so emotionally draining.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

43 minutes ago, Green Chilli said:

As I mentioned earlier I will take BHR revenge in epi 14 as high point and ending of this awful series and will not invest any more time into this.

LEARNING : research the writer and then only watch the series .

the writer has been banned by other channel , they must have a reason to do so .

What is the writer’s name again? Because next time her name pops up in any drama I’m gonna boycott her drama

• LOL 9