[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

I see that the writer makes a big ages gap between the mistresses and the husbands..

1. is that because of the younger people find comfort when talk with the ahjussies/ahjuma? 

2. And is it because of ahjussies/ahjuma find out that the young beauty is more atractive?

3. Because of if only talk and the need to be listened people from the same ages also can talk. 

1. PSH did not mean to do the affair in the beginning. He was just talk about his marriage problems.

2. My Yu Sin oppa was also did not mean to do the affairs. He was just lend A mi his jacket. It was her who translated it into different meaning? Also it was A mi who iniated their first kiss in the beginning? 

3. Prof was also did not mean to do the affairs in the beginning. He was just talk to nam ga bin. It was her who teases him when she was drunk.. 

All affairs were start from just a talk. Hahaha. And it was easy to be overwhelmed by the feelings and sympathy when talk. 

Man and woman are two different poles. It is the bassic law that they will atracted to each other. Just keep them in the same room for 1 week and they will feel that vibrations. Falling in love is a very easiest matter in this world. He he he

Edited by Gumiho
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

55 minutes ago, Gumiho said:

All affairs were start from just a talk.

I am going to say it all started from sight. That’s how it is for men. 

PSH - sexy woman working out

SYS - young woman eating apple without making a sound (anyone tried and verified this is possible?)

PHR - fresh-breeze goddess-like woman waiting at the corridor 

They should stop themselves there. But then there’s the talking and sharing and talking and then.... it happened. LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

SYS - young woman eating apple without making a sound (anyone tried and verified this is possible?)

They should stop themselves there. But then there’s the talking and sharing and talking and then.... it happened. LOL

True. IRL some man can holds themselves, like really holds themselves, and know when and how to stop when there's any temptation arise to avoid cheating on their wives. But some man can't. 

Good example from drama : again with My Mister drama :D

The ML, Park Dong Hoon knows Lee Ji An, the FL likes him, but he did not want to start any relationship other than the boss-an employee & as a friend/protector with her because he didn't want to cheat on his wife, even he have the very good reason to - his wife cheated on him first! But a real respectable good man like him, won't take advantage with a very vulnerable young girl. If some other man, when they know a young girl likes him, so vulnerable like that, that's it! Another 9 months, she will deliver the baby all alone.

Same like woman, some of us can hold ourselves to buy expensive things, like real hard hold ourselves, some of us can't hold and easily attracted to all expensive things and in the end it's all just a waste and only became friend with the wardrobe and dust..

It's all in our mind and our heart. Cheating will be not happened if we can CONTROL ourselves, but yeahhh, we human we make mistake (cliché statement) :lol:

• Blob 5

On 8/2/2021 at 3:09 PM, pauliza said:

Agreed to  this .haha Writernim,why we have limited choices of great guy in this drama ?At least you should give us 5 more charming guys to be chosen :D

IKR. All mistresses are attractive. But the second male lead is meh. or he might not be a second male lead. Before i knew he has a brother i thought he was gay and the brother is the partner. lol

• LOL 6
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, -JC- said:

#forfun

I'd say neither lol. Those bods aren't as rock-hard or red-hot as this...

the production wouldn’t be affording this mouth watering abs , @agenth wouldn’t sacrifice her ultimate Snow White for Mr Prince to kiss  :mrgreen:

KuSVhFY.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Ahhh.. thank you for reminding me that men need the look too :relieved: 

my poor yu sin oppa then.. from the look he is handsome to the max but A mi is just.. yah.. 7 from 10 lah.. he he he

5 hours ago, hsmz said:

True. IRL some man can holds themselves, like really holds themselves, and know when and how to stop when there's any temptation arise to avoid cheating on their wives. But some man can't. 

Good example from drama : again with My Mister drama :D

The ML, Park Dong Hoon knows Lee Ji An, the FL likes him, but he did not want to start any relationship other than the boss-an employee & as a friend/protector with her because he didn't want to cheat on his wife, even he have the very good reason to - his wife cheated on him first! But a real respectable good man like him, won't take advantage with a very vulnerable young girl. If some other man, when they know a young girl likes him, so vulnerable like that, that's it! Another 9 months, she will deliver the baby all alone.

Same like woman, some of us can hold ourselves to buy expensive things, like real hard hold ourselves, some of us can't hold and easily attracted to all expensive things and in the end it's all just a waste and only became friend with the wardrobe and dust..

It's all in our mind and our heart. Cheating will be not happened if we can CONTROL ourselves, but yeahhh, we human we make mistake (cliché statement) :lol:

I love how you compare men seeing women vs women seeing stuffs :kiss_wink:

btw this is the only drama I watch in 2021 so I hope it will have season 3. I love watching dong mi vs a mi hahaha. They always make my day <3

I thought too before that SB perhaps a gay.. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Gumiho said:

All affairs were start from just a talk.

“Sometimes we need someone to just listen. Not to try and fix anything or offer alternatives, but to just be there… to listen. An ear that listens can be medicine to a heart that hurts.”

5 hours ago, hsmz said:

But some man can't. 

Some woman can't neither. It's our utmost duty as a mother (and father) to: “Educate our children to self-control, to the habit of holding passion and prejudice and evil tendencies subject to an upright and reasoning will, and you have done much to abolish misery from their future and crimes from society.”  Benjamin Franklin

4 hours ago, mellina said:

Before i knew he has a brother i thought he was gay and the brother is the partner.

Me too! Both is unlikeable for me. I demand another character :D

Let me propose him for BHR as new husband. 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, marrez1 said:

if season 3, only 8 episodes please, it will be better

I don't want season 3, but if they have it, somehow I will watch it. So yassss! whatever!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, admonike said:

Some woman can't neither. It's our utmost duty as a mother (and father) to: “Educate our children to self-control, to the habit of holding passion and prejudice and evil tendencies subject to an upright and reasoning will, and you have done much to abolish misery from their future and crimes from society.”  Benjamin Franklin

You mean woman seeing man? I won't go that far as a lot of woman will always deny their eyes & temptation for man. Also it's always shown in drama or heard in real life, that man are the one who always cheated on their wife.

*that's why I'm using the example woman and their feeling towards expensive/attractive items. 

Woman is always right (and they have full of dignity & pride too), they will never want people to see them "can't hold themselves" when see a man -  as bad as man can't hold themselves when they see woman. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, hsmz said:

You mean woman seeing man?

Yes!

both are married and cheat to each spouse: https://www.npr.org/2021/06/26/1010588807/uk-health-minister-resigns-kissing-coronavirus-rules

and another gossip: https://innov8tiv.com/5-famous-female-actresses-who-cheated-on-their-husbands/

and IRL,  I know it as well. It happened. The flesh is weak, my friend.

The Secret Life of the Cheating Wife: Power, Pragmatism, and Pleasure in Women’s Infidelity,  Walker learned that women cheat at the same rates as men, if not more. Turns out, the cheating wife is not an anomaly. And depending on the age group and behavior, sometimes women cheat even more often than men. “Way more women are cheating than we think,” she says. “We just don’t like to talk about it and we don’t like to think about it. You don’t want to think that your neighbor, your Sunday school teacher, or your friend is doing this. But the reality is, you know a woman who’s cheating, you just don’t know that she is.”

https://www.fatherly.com/love-money/what-drives-women-cheat-infidelity-affair/

• Like 2

2 hours ago, admonike said:

True, in this hectic world, no denial women also can't hold themselves much to cheat as well. But it's also a taboo to say it because woman will never wants people to see them bad. They always want people to see men are more worst than them - of course when it comes in cheating & needs solidarity in sisterhood to crush the mistress. :lol:

And that's the whole point of this drama, - men who cheat are trash & for the cheater and the mistress, people really want to see they got the payback either being beaten up, slapped, some grabbed hair, humiliated in public and even pray for their death (either being killed or died from truck doom or as far as pray for miscarriage, out of wedlock baby died, anything.. as long as they died. LOL)

p/s : in addition - if woman cheats, USUALLY woman will blame the husband. They will say the husband didn't know what the wife wants, didn't care for her feeling, the husband abuse them mentally and or physically blablabla...

And... when man cheats, OF COURSE woman will blame the husband too and call that man is trashy man and he can't justifies his cheating reason, not even once can.

*Also woman will support each other to crush men who cheat & his mistress too. Solidarity sister at it's best! :D

True of false?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Oh my we might get a season 3?, I don't know how I feel about that lol.

@TheQueenReturns Speedy recovery to your children and you, rest well & take care.

Thank you. It had been confirmed that will be no season 3, but how slow this writer was writing I figured she is trying to stretch out her whole narrative over three to five seasons. I have the mindset and if you can't wrap up storylines within the time that you getting giving you don't need the ability have more time. And I don't think it's just her, I think it's also the director in the producers who are trying to make their name great at the expense of the viewers. I am not tuning in to a season 3 we're all see the Mistresses and the husbands living their best life like they've been living since season 1.

On 8/3/2021 at 9:59 PM, chickfactor said:

Okay guys. The SCARIEST thing of all!

https://www.yna.co.kr/view/AKR20210712128100005?input=1195m

According to this article, there may be a Season 3.

The director didn't say there will be a S3, but that the ending of S2 will definitely make you want S3. (!!!!)

:headbang:

No ma'am, no Pam, no grits! This board needs a shaking my head emoji specifically for occasions like this!

And the vanity of the article says it all. He happens to think that the ratings are high because the writing is great.  People are tuning in because they want a justifiable resolution for the wives and perhaps some comeuppance for the husbands and mistresses. If they go down the route of a season 3 and it's more of the same, the people will NOT stick around this time in my opinion for the resolution. They will leave right before midseason.

That article only proved what I believed all along and I'm hoping that I'm wrong, we have been enduring the foolishness of the writing and directing of watching mistresses who are not even the leads for two seasons and then they are going to have the nerve to say that there a lot of characters that have not been told enough. No hit Sherlock! You keep on showing the mistresses for about 90% of the episodes and you abandon your leads with the exception of the cheating husbands. Now you are wanting and begging the network for a season 3 so you can finally tell the story that you want to tell that you should have been telling from the beginning?

I am completely peeved by the profound arrogance of this article! They need to learn a lesson on how not to play your audience For Fools just so writernim can enjoy her comeback career. 

And if the network changed their mind and gave them a season 3, the only reason we are not officially hearing about it now is because people will leave en-mass doing the last two episodes of the show. If the network  changed their mind, we'll find out for sure Sunday. That is why they are being Coy and playing on words in suggesting the people inside the industry and outside the industry are wondering about a season 3. They may be wondering to see why they have been wasting our time for two whole seasons.

• Like 4

Defiantly do not want them

to get another season .  They should end it even if it is in a very bad and unacceptable way.

They are just tricking majority of viewers who wants to see some justice for the wives into tuning in and ending watching the crap .

they should have just named the series as Mistresses  and the journey of infidelity , then only Mistresses or SW wannabes or people who could watch infidelity without any problem would have tuned in .

on a side note

New still cuts released on 40s couple , I believe now slowly everyone will realize safeguarding your interest is much better than taking high road .

time for doxing 40s husband and Ami and for 40 wife to hold a press conference or highly publicized custody battle .

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

26 minutes ago, Green Chilli said:

Defiantly do not want them

to get another season .  They should end it even if it is in a very bad and unacceptable way.

They are just tricking majority of viewers who wants to see some justice for the wives into tuning in and ending watching the crap .

they should have just named the series as Mistresses  and the journey of infidelity , then only Mistresses or SW wannabes or people who could watch infidelity without any problem would have tuned in .

on a side note

New still cuts released on 40s couple , I believe now slowly everyone will realize safeguarding your interest is much better than taking high road .

time for doxing 40s husband and Ami and for 40 wife to hold a press conference or highly publicized custody battle .

Can you provide me a link to the new stills. If not on here, you can inbox me

• Like 1

On 8/4/2021 at 1:56 PM, hsmz said:

He's a baby husband, yes, he indeed is. And you know how babies like right? They need attentions. 3 years of marriage, how come BHR still can't understand her husband????

That’s the problem!!! He is not a baby! He is a man & a husband. His wife didn’t give birth to him, why should she treats him like a baby? A wife needs a man, why would a woman marry a baby? BHR clearly doesn’t like children, why would she want a baby husband? Seems like BHR was con big time, she thought she’s marrying a man, but instead she married an immature man who feels he has every right to f* other women when things didn’t goes his way. Whatever excuse given PSH is wrong, it could all be BHR’s fault for his unhappy marriage, but he is completely wrong & a sinner when he cheated on his wife instead of handling his marriage problems. C’mmon he is not a clueless teenager, he is a thirty something man, and fully qualified lawyer. A lawyer for heaven’s sake, not just any Tom, RickRoll'D or Harry can becomes one. It take more than just an average brain to pass chambering, and people are giving him all kind of ridiculous reason to excuse him from his sin. 

14 hours ago, Gumiho said:

1. PSH did not mean to do the affair in the beginning. He was just talk about his marriage problems.

Exactly… SW offered herself to him, and he lost to lust, just take what was offered to him

14 hours ago, Gumiho said:

Falling in love is a very easiest matter in this world. He he he

Very true….its to keep loving feeling alive is the hardest part. So 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, TheQueenReturns said:

Can you provide me a link to the new stills. If not on here, you can inbox me

just saw on Twitter not sure how to

share an image here 

just pics of 40s couple sitting across each other , single

photos , no url was provided 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mellina said:

But the second male lead is meh. or he might not be a second male lead. Before i knew he has a brother i thought he was gay and the brother is the partner. lol

IKR… I thought so too at first….even now when he seems not to have interest in women. Until I notice he likes children & pregnant women, that I starts thinking, perhaps he shy away from serious relationship becos he’s infertile & cant have children of his own. So if he gets together with 50s wife, he gets instant children & has no pressure to have his own kids bcs his partner is already in her 50s. 

And really, they need to introduce a variety of men in the show, so the divorce women have more choices:P

• Like 4