[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

28 minutes ago, TheQueenReturns said:

Why is 50's wife having tea with her jerk ex? Ga bin losing her parents is supposed to me what? She's absolved for ruining a family? Get out of here!

30's parents: The righteous always win. So you, your dofus son, and mistress are righteous. Smh!

40's husband: A-Mi would be a good mother...What.

The writer is trolling her audience.

The parents meet the other mistress Ami. On this would be funny because the righteous always in win? It looks like my predictions might be right And they were talking about meeting the 50's mistress. Go ahead 30's parents. You will soon find out the kind of woman you were doting on.

And apparently 30's husband did not lose his job. There little family with dumb parents in law is in intact. Now I believe that either the baby will die. That whole scene was vomit inducing. 

I don't feel a single ounce of guilt towards BHR says PSH. Yep. Doom is coming. He never felt any guilt to begin with.

This episode was a waste of space

I can't believe I rush from the supermarket to watch this dumpster fire

Also, I DON'T TRUST THE PREVIEW but Ga Bin might be pregnant? Whose baby is Hae Ryun holding? 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

10 minutes ago, Jcanqueen12 said:

I can't believe I rush from the supermarket to watch this dumpster fire

The fact that right now all the husbands have received their happily-ever-after should be enough to RickRoll'D all the viewers off. 

Those other ridiculous predictions didn't come true about the BHR manager busting her and all the other nonsense. 

PSH is sitting on top of the world. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Thanks 1

Mistresses are winning,:astonished: at the same time you imagine what? there is only one episode left to end this horrible drama.
As someone has already said PSH and his mistress are surely the OTP of the writer,:triumph: it is her favorite couple, the loving couple who face adversity, for her,:unamused:and the way in which she makes a saint the mistress.

• Like 4
  • Unamused 1
  • Thanks 3

I'm mad!!!! This writer wasted my time for 31 episodes!!! I'm definitely not tuning in for a season 3. It's a very poorly written drama. I just cannot....leaving everything for episode 16. So many filler scenes that was unnecessary. Scenes that could have gone to fleshing BHR, Seo Ban/Dong Ma, Si Eun's background...even Pi-Young's. Also scenes that could have moved the story along. This writer wrote the entire show like a daily drama/100 episodes drama. I cannot for the life of me understand why she dragged it out so much. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 5

8 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Sometimes the cheating partner is not always a stranger... It could be a co-worker that you work together with for too long and too close. Communication and sharing happened, maybe starting from office stuff, to personal stuff, while communication and sharing didn't happen at home. It's not always a clear obvious choice made, but just slowly happening without the person knowing, they fall into the sin. I believe most people do not plan to cheat on their spouse. No doubt there are habitual cheaters, but most people falling into adultery may not realise what they were doing until it's too late. I have to make a disclaimer again that I DO NOT support cheating/adultery. I only understand that there is a push-and-pull factor in any broken relationship. 

I think of the analogy with the story of putting a frog in a cool water and slowly heating it up, as opposed to putting the frog into a super hot water. Simply said, in the first scenario, frog will not realise that it is being cooked and relax in the cool water. The second, immediately frog knows and wants to jump out. So for some people, it may not be a choice made consciously. I can already imagine some of the possible rationalising: "nah, it's just a friendly meal, nothing more", "I'm just showing a little care because he/she has no one else to help him/her", "I'm just meeting him/her for few minutes", "we're just good drinking buddies", "it's just a thank-you gift/token" etc.etc.etc...

My point is, everyone should never ever take marriages for granted. It is work in progress till old age. It's a continuous effort to keep the love alive and the marital bond strong. 

We always knows when one is getting attracted to another person and the things you do next are always the choices. 

in my long career where I worked with hundreds of co workers , I have seen many single people falling in love in offices and seen only 1 case where two married people got divorced and married each other. they kept it very discreet but it was obvious that cheating was involved , I can tell you they were judged even though no one told them in their face. I have also seen many opposite gender office friends who remain as freinds.

we come across better people than spouse many times in life and people do tend to have crushes, on too handsome Or pretty or too charismatic or too intelligent people around us but ones who have character and believe in marriage will know not overstep boundaries. Ones who have sense will know the admiration you feel for the other person in many cases is for their qualities and not the actual person.

There may be some others that can’t control their urges or feelings will ruin the marriages or ruin their spouses  life . The rationalizing you mentioned does happen with them trying to justify their time spent. i have no sympathy for them. They ignore the spouse and build relationship with an outsider and destroy the marriage . They will be called cheaters as they are cheaters. Once or multiple times a cheater is always that a cheater.

Everyone in that persons life will know that one cheated, the person may be shameless and go and live life as usual but the Past will always remain.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Jcanqueen12 said:

I'm mad!!!! This writer wasted my time for 31 episodes!!! I'm definitely not tuning in for a season 3. It's a very poorly written drama. I just cannot....leaving everything for episode 16. So many filler scenes that was unnecessary. Scenes that could have gone to fleshing BHR, Seo Ban/Dong Ma, Si Eun's background...even Pi-Young's. Also scenes that could have moved the story along. This writer wrote the entire show like a daily drama/100 episodes drama. I cannot for the life of me understand why she dragged it out so much. 

Looks like todays episode is a waste , I browsed it through by skipping everything except for the letter being read in radio station with BHR....

I believe the scene of wedding next week may be nam ga bin and dong ma  but not sure , do groomsmen wear flower on their jackets 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

So according to the preview for tomorrow PSH and his mistress will probably get married before or during or after she gives birth, given the way he is dressed;)
I bet SEO BAN's brother is marrying that RickRoll'D, too bad to waste such a sexy man with that family breaker

and this baby that 50s husband is holding

at least horrible creepy mother in law is going to go crazy:weary:

• Like 5
  • Unamused 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Green Chilli said:

I believe the scene of wedding next week may be nam ga bin and dong ma  but not sure

yes, i think so. in my country, the groomsmen wear flower on their jackets. Might be good for NGB, since she's married with her true love.  The drama is about finding true love, isn't it?

For Ami, might be she's the only unhappy mistress. She might find one
while SW is the most happy one because she got from husband, PIL dan baby. What she can ask more. Cheating is a choice not a mistake. The minute she decide to do what she want to do, she have made a life plan for herself and she choose to be happy. Cheers to SW, shall we?

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1
  • Insightful 1

Prediction is still a prediction. It can't be turned right all the time (of course not, I'm not the writer-nim!) :D

But I do enjoyed this episode. Writer-nim knows that viewers are mad at the homewreckers and didn't want her to give them happiness. But does she care about what people think? She's one of a kind writer - she will write whatever she wants and thinks. She's the kind of writer that will not give what viewers want for the ending.

This show sucks? Like she care...

Writer-nim now be like... :lol:

Ka7s.gif

Review for eps 15

Pan's family seems will have their happy ending. PSH didn't lost his job, instead he got more works. And his boss might be worried he quits! Just WOW!!!! And hurray to him!! And seems true the writer-nim really wanna make them receive what they want which is NO BHR in their life! BHR OUT! Song Yuan the new "daughter" IN, baby Bada IN & Dongmi the dog IN! And NEW SOFA IN! :)

40s couple argument - I like the scene. This scene showed how dumbazz the psychopath doctor is. I love how Seo Ban loves to hang out with Ji-a and SPY. B)

Prof Park - awwwwwww, seems he almost lost to the younger, handsome and RICH man! Once a pathetic always a pathetic & poor too. I guess the wedding teaser scene is the wedding of NGB & Dongma. Between man who stays in the office and do nothing, of course she will choose the man that flew over to Spain to meet her and comfort her during her hard time. And for me, Writer-Lee is a very kind woman. Even that pathetic ex husband of her did betrayed her, but she doesn't have any resentment for him & still can sit one table drink tea. Yeah, after all, he is the father of their children. There is no use to fight, argue in public blablabla... I respect this kind of woman. :wub:

Ok TOMORROW, instead of that ghost halaeboji posses Ami, he possess Ji-a. OK then, I will feel satisfied if creepy Dongmi will get her karma in the final episode. (Ohhhhh, I did get the posses prediction true, ghost halaeboji will possess someone) :P

And... I want to see who will win over Seo Ban? Can't wait to see, either he will choose BHR or not? But, I have a gut he will not & that's make BHR will feels embarrass. And I love when SPY & Writer-Lee finally figured out about her "acting" in the studio! They really understand her well. Yeahhh, she is who she is.... :lol:

foot note: I'm waiting for my chingu @Ameera Alifunny gifs! Can't wait!

Not drama related - I feel sad to see an empty airport. INCHEON Airport one of the busiest airport but this d*mn pandemics, it make people "disappear" from the frame! I love to see old Kdramas which show how busy Incheon Airport was. I miss South Korea! 

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

at the end of the last episode, there will be an announcement "viewers look forward to season 3" and this will be us: 

I might be not watching it if any... BUT... if there's a Soompi thread later on, I might be change my mind! @Lmangla are you planning to create the thread if it's true there will be Season 3? :lol:

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Well...this is it...the writter pretty much is writting moore crazy scenariod and she does not care at all. 

She never fails to dissapoint in the final at all her dramas, well the ones I have seen, crazy development, not an structure, pretty dessaponted. 

I do not think there would be any moore revenge or solution in the last episode. 

• Like 4
  • Unamused 1

39 minutes ago, Madu Mita said:

I predict a season 3 .This dumpster fire can only be ended with another bigger dumpster fire! 

I told you this woman was trying to go for a fifth season stretch. I want to know what the Korean audience reaction to this stupid episode.

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

Watching this show is like eating junk food while having indigestion,you eat it anyway besides the unsettling feeling and the risk of getting sicker from some inexplicable reason. God just thinking about all the useless filler scene well get in the next season . Remember what I said about this drama being a stress buster ? It has become my source weekly stress at this point.

• LOL 5