[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

16 hours ago, Green Chilli said:

cheating is a choice and it is made by people who don’t respect the sanctity of marriage or don’t understand what commitment marriage requires. They are not single to randomly indulge in meeting  a stranger multiple times , kissing strangers, accepting gifts or going to others home to offer help multiple times , the is intentional choices made by cheaters.

Sometimes the cheating partner is not always a stranger... It could be a co-worker that you work together with for too long and too close. Communication and sharing happened, maybe starting from office stuff, to personal stuff, while communication and sharing didn't happen at home. It's not always a clear obvious choice made, but just slowly happening without the person knowing, they fall into the sin. I believe most people do not plan to cheat on their spouse. No doubt there are habitual cheaters, but most people falling into adultery may not realise what they were doing until it's too late. I have to make a disclaimer again that I DO NOT support cheating/adultery. I only understand that there is a push-and-pull factor in any broken relationship. 

I think of the analogy with the story of putting a frog in a cool water and slowly heating it up, as opposed to putting the frog into a super hot water. Simply said, in the first scenario, frog will not realise that it is being cooked and relax in the cool water. The second, immediately frog knows and wants to jump out. So for some people, it may not be a choice made consciously. I can already imagine some of the possible rationalising: "nah, it's just a friendly meal, nothing more", "I'm just showing a little care because he/she has no one else to help him/her", "I'm just meeting him/her for few minutes", "we're just good drinking buddies", "it's just a thank-you gift/token" etc.etc.etc...

My point is, everyone should never ever take marriages for granted. It is work in progress till old age. It's a continuous effort to keep the love alive and the marital bond strong. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, Gumiho said:

I thank @hsmz for inviting me first in the discussions in here :kiss_wink: I am enjoying the way she expresses her thoughts for this drama <3

as long as I remember I have never posted something like indulging adultery in here. I just try to see from the cheating husbands POV and their family POV and their wives POV. The only POV I never try to see is the mistresses POV. 

Kiss back to you @Gumiho :kiss_wink:

Yes, we have the right to give opinions and points - either from the cheaters, the wives or even mistress and the cheater's parents as well. It just an opinion, what we see from the drama. Be reminded yaaa, this is just a drama, all the characters are fictonal. That's why we can say whatever we want as long as we are not judging the real person. Also, why we have to judge real people?

Some of us didn't have any experience with the cheating spouse or went thru traumatic experience having parents who cheated but for those who have experienced it, my sympathy is for you - as long as you can move on, you are strong in my eyes.

Me too. I also didn't condone, support or indulging adultery. Will never. Adultery is bad, real bad, who doesn't know about it. But as much as we said cheater shouldn't be justified with their reasons of cheating, believe it or not they always have their reasons to cheat. Either we can accept it or not, it's up to us. And me too, I don't wanna waste my mind and energy to writer mistress' POVs because for me, they shouldn't start the relationship with a married man, not to mention they know the man they're dated is married. They shouldn't start it at the first place. They also have choice to walk away, but of course they don't want to.

5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Sometimes the cheating partner is not always a stranger... It could be a co-worker that you work together with for too long and too close. Communication and sharing happened, maybe starting from office stuff, to personal stuff, while communication and sharing didn't happen at home. It's not always a clear obvious choice made, but just slowly happening without the person knowing, they fall into the sin. I believe most people do not plan to cheat on their spouse. No doubt there are habitual cheaters, but most people falling into adultery may not realise what they were doing until it's too late. I have to make a disclaimer again that I DO NOT support cheating/adultery. I only understand that there is a push-and-pull factor in any broken relationship. 

True that!

5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

My point is, everyone should never ever take marriages for granted. It is work in progress till old age. It's a continuous effort to keep the love alive and the marital bond strong. 

So so true! In order to keep marriage vows - "till death do us part", both husband and wife must understand each other, must always tolerates with each other & most important thing is continue to fall in love with each other everyday! Don't ever take marriage for granted and must always communicate with each other. It will be a long list to write, but as the conclusion - marriage is journey for both man and woman as husband and wife & as parents too. In order to find the ultimate happiness, they will face a lot of ups and downs and the most important thing - must face it TOGETHER.

p/s Don't ever think about ME, ME and ME in marriage, but must think about US, WE and TOGETHER. Once you have US, WE and TOGETHER in your marriage, it will be blessed by GOD and with GOD's willing, only death will part you and your spouse, not by cheating or divorce

• Love 3
  • Blob 1

18 hours ago, Gumiho said:

As for PSH he wants to kiss her first that’s how things happened hahahaha. And that mistress wants to be pregnant. I admit that she was tricking him. This is not right of course however PSH is still someone else’s husband. 

Song Won just said that to BHR to deflect blame away from the husband. His parents understood that and admired her quick thinking and self-sacrifice.

56 minutes ago, Gumiho said:

I also enjoy the comments in here since I have long period of not watching kdramas because of traumatic experiences. Just because of a friend persuade me to watch this good drama so I decided to watch again. Because of that I just want to enjoy kdrama without any tension of posting comments as I understand a lot of people with different characters come in here and posts based on their POV. 

I thank @hsmz for inviting me first in the discussions in here :kiss_wink: I am enjoying the way she expresses her thoughts for this drama <3

as long as I remember I have never posted something like indulging adultery in here. I just try to see from the cheating husbands POV and their family POV and their wives POV. The only POV I never try to see is the mistresses POV. 

Have a nice Sunday from my place <3

I can not wait for ep 15 and ep 16.

bye bye..

Thanks, Gumiho. I came here because someone on MyDramaList was trying to tell me that I must be @hsmz on Soompi because I don't think Song Won is a RickRoll'D or a ho. I think she's the most interesting of the characters, actually, and can easily see why Pan Sa Hun and his parents fell for her.

I like the comments here on this board. Much more measured and thoughtful. (But I like MDL's threaded layout better - easier to follow).

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

50 minutes ago, Waverlyroot said:

I came here because someone on MyDramaList was trying to tell me that I must be @hsmz on Soompi because I don't think Song Won is a RickRoll'D or a ho. I think she's the most interesting of the characters, actually, and can easily see why Pan Sa Hun and his parents fell for her.

Wow, someone suggested you to follow me? I feel honored :)

Ok as for Song Won's character, I only will reply to you as you have mentioned her in your post.

As the writer-nim painted her character as angelic as she is, I find her quite "amusing" too. Not in positive "amusing" way, but some kind like, "is she for real?" But as far as I watch from season 1, Song Won's character being painted opposite from the legal wife, BHR. That's why PSH & his parents like her and now adore her. Yes, it's not a good thing either for the parents to adore and doting their son's mistress as it will offended the daughter-in-law's heart but I can understand if the DIL is kinda close with them, respect them and adore them too, but not DIL like BHR who is never wants to get along with them and always make them sad and feel hurt too. Also, if we see from other perspective, PSH's parents actually can adore anybody that they want, even their son's mistress, especially that woman now is pregnant with their grandchild.

So, for Song Won character, it's kinda 50/50 for me to hate her or to be amused with her character. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

Season 1 episode three and about 10 minutes in listen to when she finds out about the cheating and goes to the parents and ask if he ever had an relationship with anybody else and the mom lies and said no and the dad said yes and goes to tell about it and mom turns and rolls her eyes at him to shut up and she ask if she was married and they said that they didn’t know but the dad did say something about the girls mom but never finished. He did say that the girls parents owned a herbs business and I do remember him taking some kinds of pills and wondered why him because he’s young. I also remember him telling the mistress about this girl can’t remember what he said about her. I’m beginning to wonder if this could be a pattern for him. I believe the wife was suspicious about something when she fixed him something to eat one night and took it to his work she was expecting him to be with somebody and when she went in he wasn’t and she tried to be loving to him he told her to go home my my if that was my husband he would have had me on that dest before I could say hi. I just wonder about him

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Finally this drama is coming to an end.

:evilelmo:

Gonna make some predictions for the final two episodes. But knowing how unpredictable this writer is with her plot twists, I will be amazed if even one of these predictions will come true. :joy:

1) Dong Mi (the stepmom) will pay for her husband's murder. Probably in a horrific way.

2) A Mi will learn the hard way that she can't get everything she wants. I predict the 40s couple will reconcile.

3) So many are rooting for it, so gonna predict that 50s wife and sound engineer will become a couple.

4) 30s hubby and Song Won will have a healthy baby and will start life together as a family

5) I have a feeling 30s wife will see some misfortune happen to her in the last episode. The writer has been portraying her so unfavorably especially in the second season and I think that BHR may have to face consequences for some of the choices that she made and actions she took

6) Ghost haraboji - I hope he finds peace once Dong Mi pays for her crime

7) Nam Ga Bin and sound engineer's brother will get back together. 50s hubby will end up alone.

What are your predictions for the final 2 episodes?

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

@partyon

My predictions for 2 final episodes :

Dongmi - she will be died in her own hands. Remember how Ami told her about the fish bone? She choke and die.

Ghost halaeboji - he's the one who possessed into Ami's body and make Ami serve the fish to Dongmi and let Dongmi die, just like Dongmi did to him

Ami - she realized what she done after she come to her senses. She's so afraid & then wanna break up with that psychopath doctor, left the house & that's make doctor feel happy (yeahh good for you doc! :rolleyes:)

Dr Cho - bedridden and his family left him & migrate to other country. Ami have no other choice to take care of him as she is the closest kin. Her mother & Dr Cho secretly register her birth as Dr Cho's daughter.

40s couple - they will reconcile as friend for Ji-a's sake, but later will fall in love again and dating

PSH & SW - SW will deliver to a healthy baby boy and Pan's small family having their happy ending. Their close friends and family eventually forgive and forget about PSH's divorcing issue

PSH's parents - they go for their honeymoon on CRUISE! As the mother said she found peace when she went on cruise

BHR - she will get the backlashes from her bully issue. She takes hiatus and fly to Canada to be with her parents AND..... she then meet a very handsome Canadian man, with the same Westerners thinking like her and date him!

Writer-Lee & Seo Ban - end up dating, Hyang-gi & Woo-ram so happy with him around

NGB-Dong Ma - end up married and move to Spain

Prof Park - left alone and lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely, I have nobody for my own, I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely, I have nobody for my own, I'm so lonely....................

p/s : Jia-a & Woo-ram will date and they will become Writer-Lee & Prof Park junior. But they love each other so so much & Woo-ram have no intention to cheat like his father. :D

Relax, relax.. It just a PREDICTIONS! :lol:

Kbye!

• Like 3
  • Awesome 4
  • Blob 1

35 minutes ago, partyon said:

Finally this drama is coming to an end.

:evilelmo:

Gonna make some predictions for the final two episodes. But knowing how unpredictable this writer is with her plot twists, I will be amazed if even one of these predictions will come true. :joy:

1) Dong Mi (the stepmom) will pay for her husband's murder. Probably in a horrific way.

2) A Mi will learn the hard way that she can't get everything she wants. I predict the 40s couple will reconcile.

3) So many are rooting for it, so gonna predict that 50s wife and sound engineer will become a couple.

4) 30s hubby and Song Won will have a healthy baby and will start life together as a family

5) I have a feeling 30s wife will see some misfortune happen to her in the last episode. The writer has been portraying her so unfavorably especially in the second season and I think that BHR may have to face consequences for some of the choices that she made and actions she took

6) Ghost haraboji - I hope he finds peace once Dong Mi pays for her crime

7) Nam Ga Bin and sound engineer's brother will get back together. 50s hubby will end up alone.

What are your predictions for the final 2 episodes?

How much more misfortune can 30’s wife take already had enough to cause a bleeding ulcer

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Lfd said:

How much more misfortune can 30’s wife take already had enough to cause a bleeding ulcer

Do you have any predictions on how the drama will end with regard to all the characters? :glasses: It would be fun to read theories about the ending.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Do you have any predictions on how the drama will end with regard to all the characers? :glasses:

Yeah @Lfd, if you want BHR will get all the happy ending in the world - do make some predictions. We are waiting.

After all, this is just a drama, a fictional drama and it's not real. Also it's not written by us.

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon well my hope/predictions for the ends is:

Dongmi/stepmom: she will pay for her crimes. Maybe end up crazy. 

50 husband: end up alone and sad!! :w00t:

50 wife :  she will find new happiness with either sound engineer or with someone else.

Nam Gabin will end up with sound engineer brother and they will get married. 

40 husband:  this is actually hardest to predict but I think he will broke up with Ami. Hopefully he end up alone and crazy :loolz:

40 wife: she find happiness with her daughter. Maybe they will move to USA. 

Ami: her career in South Korea will come crashing down so she will have to go back home. 

30 wife:  well hopefully she grows up. And finds new way to live. And understand that in relationship you need to compromise. 

30 husband: he will probably get some backlash for his ex-wife interview. Maybe will lose his job. But will have happy life with SW and their kid.

30 husband parents: they are going to go in their second honeymoon. Love is in the air. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4

5 minutes ago, joccu said:

30 husband parents: they are going to in they second honeymoon. Love is in the air.

Chingu, that's what I first wrote in my post - don't know why I removed it. :joy:

I think they're gonna have a second honeymoon too. They have fallen in love a second time.

:loveu:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

Chingu, that's what I first wrote in my post - don't know why I removed it. :joy:

I think they're gonna have a second honeymoon too. They have fallen in love a second time.

Me including! Will edit my post :D

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

27 minutes ago, hsmz said:

Yeah @Lfd, if you want BHR will get all the happy ending in the world - do make some predictions. We are waiting.

After all, this is just a drama, a fictional drama and it's not real. Also it's not written by us.

Lol oh I have not a clue I hope all wives run as fast as they can away from these husbands. I feel like the 30’s has a pattern after a year or so he is ready to move on and 40’s has a mental problem and 50’s has an old age problem lol now don’t u be to hard on me I am 76 years old and have seen a lot of things. But it no telling how the writer will go some blame has been on both Partners but there should never be cheating until u r free

• Love 1
  • Blob 6

14 minutes ago, Lfd said:

Lol oh I have not a clue I hope all wives run as fast as they can away from these husbands. I feel like the 30’s has a pattern after a year or so he is ready to move on and 40’s has a mental problem and 50’s has an old age problem lol now don’t u be to hard on me I am 76 years old and have seen a lot of things. But it no telling how the writer will go some blame has been on both Partners but there should never be cheating until u r free

LOL.. I'm not being hard on you my dear. Just need some predictions from a very experienced woman like you :)

But sokay if you didn't have much predictions. It just for fun anyway.

• Like 1
  • Blob 5

Not sure what will happen because I have lost all hope. But I do want to see the following. Otherwise, it will be a great disappointment.

1. Sexy Creepy Step Mom must receive some sort of comeuppance for murdering her husband. The Truck of Doom is the quickest and  safest way IMO, though not very painless.

2. Ghost Grandpa should peacefully leave for Heaven. Call the people from Move to Heaven. They are pretty good at this. :heart:

3. I have a feeling that 40s couple will reconcile since he has been mopping around without his wife and daughter. 

4. A-Mi finally realizes that it was a doomed affair from the start. Goes back to Planet Mars, where she initially came from and lives a happy and fulfilling life there. Finds a good guy and settles down, all  in good time. The 40s husband becomes a distant dream to her.

5. The 40s husband realizes how precious his wife and family was and repents and regrets and promises to cherish them again.

6. 50s husband gets dumped by his mistress.

7. The mistress reconciles with her ex-boyfriend and they get married and now she is truly happy as she is with the man she had always loved.

8. The 50s husband realizes his folly but he has burnt his bridges and thus remains a repentant father for the rest of his life, trying his best to be a good absentee father to his daughter and son. 

9. 50s wife, as we know has already moved on. It will be great if she and the sound engineer guy become a couple.

10. In fact I will not be disappointed, if 40s wife decides to move on with the engineer and leaves the 40s husband to repent for his follies either. :naughty: The man who loved too many women  has been ditched by them all to lead a solitary woman-less life.

11. 30s wife needs to move on. She got what she wanted her revenge. She should focus on her career and catch another husband material guy who comes from a rich and well known family and lead a fabulous life. Give drama a break. Take a leaf out of 40s wife's aunt and go on a holiday, have a holiday romance. :sweat_smile:

12. 30s husband should act in a mature and responsible manner. He impregnated a woman, so it is only fair he takes the responsibility of the woman and the child. Now that he is divorced, nothing should stop him from taking up the responsibility.  man up, as they say. 

13. 30s parents can live a quiet life and enjoy each others company. They deserve some peace and quiet after the rigmarole their son and ex-daughter-in-law put them through.

Thanks for tagging me @partyon. This drama didn't deserve 2 seasons and they could have tied the ends in S1 itself. We, the audience deserve a pat on our backs for putting up weeks of torture that left us all emotionally battered and at loggerheads with each other.

My last prediction is that once the drama ends, there is peace and harmony in Soompi and we are back to being friends with each other and respecting each others' views and opinions as we had been doing previously before getting emotionally embroiled in the drama. :heartxoxo:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 4
  • Blob 2

I hope so much that there is a satisfying ending to this grueling drama. I honestly believe this drama pushed me over the top as I can not now watch shows that focus on cheating or wandering men. I have watched very little of season 2; just checking comments on various forums. Yes, agree this is strange but think there are many like me out there with this series.

My hope:

30's couple: I actually like the wife the best out of all of them. The parents are horrible and explains how the husband can just walk away from a marriage like he is changing his underwear. I have no respect for mistress even with all the praying etc. She knew exactly what was going on and starting with meals and drinks and invites to her apartment.  I do not wish death to either the baby or Song Won. I would like to see her dump his RickRoll'D and leave with the new baby. I am hoping it is a girl. 

40's couple: I believe the sweetest revenge is coming for the husband, mistress and step-mom. I had thought just living with those two women would be enough but we need more. Public humiliation for this guy too. I just do not know how we are going to have closure with the unresolved horny ghost and horse fall fodder. 

50s couple: As long as GaBin and the professor are alone at the end I will be happy with as their final scenes. His wife will not take him back. Hope she finally rips him a new one as she continues to be passive and accommodating.  

Have a feeling none of the wives will be with the sound engineer. Feels like Whack a Moo with this character...and a little boring to boot. Just not enough decent men on this show. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

44 minutes ago, hsmz said:

LOL.. I'm not being hard on you my dear. Just need some predictions from a very experienced woman like you :)

But sokay if you didn't have much predictions. It just for fun anyway.

I know I’m having fun and I didn’t really mean you just anybody lol.  I like to come here and read everybody’s views. I own and still work in my beauty shop and over the last 45 years I have seen and heard a lot. People love to vent to their Hair dressers and we listen but I don’t give advice lol. It’s sad when they use me to vent to about their lives I will say it’s mostly all been about their husbands cheating. Most of the time my men customers don’t never talk about problems but I know what is going on. I just know some people don’t need to marry each other and why they did don’t know guess it was lust

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

Why is 50's wife having tea with her jerk ex? Ga bin losing her parents is supposed to mean what? She's absolved for ruining a family? Get out of here!

30's parents: The righteous always win. So you, your dofus son, and mistress are righteous. Smh!

40's husband: A-Mi would be a good mother...What?

The writer is trolling her audience.

The parents meet the other mistress Ami. On this would be funny because the righteous always in win? It looks like my predictions might be right And they were talking about meeting the 50's mistress. Go ahead 30's parents. You will soon find out the kind of woman you were doting on.

And apparently 30's husband did not lose his job. There little family with dumb parents in law is in intact. Now I believe that either the baby will die. That whole scene was vomit inducing. 

I don't feel a single ounce of guilt towards BHR says PSH. Yep. Doom is coming. He never felt any guilt to begin with. That whole family is haughty. Pride comes before the fall.

This episode was a waste of space.

There is no way I will be watching if they are given a season 3.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 7