[Drama 2021] Revolutionary Sisters, 오케이 광자매

SC2019

In EP.20, even it seems like Byonho Lawyer is the father of Maria's son, but I still HOPE NOT. Really feel sad for Kwangnam, especially when she notices having baby in the same day that Byonho Lawyer is opening his mind for Maria. How could Maria force Byonho Lawyer to be father that just because she likes other woman's husband? Real B*i*t*c*h ! Can't wait to see her ending. Would she have a happy ending? 

Edited by wildflower ดอกไม้ป่า
  • Like 1
  • Blob 1

EVENT: 50 Things You Learn From A Korean Drama

Have you ever tried to explain to your friends and family why you watch k-dramas? What is it that makes them so unique?

Chingus, now is your chance to help us compile a list of what you have learned from watching Korean dramas. :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1

I don't think it is a matter of taking it too seriously.  When the sisters ganged up against the Dad, it was first to pressure him to sign the divorce papers.  After the Mum's death, it was to accuse the Dad of murdering him & pressurising him to confess.  Not fun & entertaining scenes at all.   So glad that the PD has moved on. 

• Like 1

I really thought GN was pregnant. The show actually surprised me. Unfortunately, her rich suitor is up to no good. I would take a pregnancy over a plot with him being a bad guy. I do like that GN is working and trying to get back into ballet form.

Maria is so dumb. Byun-ho told her last episode that he needed some time to get over his divorce. If she and his mom would just be a little understanding and stop pushing him, they could actually build a relationship. Going through his things and threatening his ex-wife is just nutty behavior.

Ugh, the preview. It looks like the Aunt is going to find out that GS and Ye-seul are dating and demand they break up? I hope the preview is misleading because while Ye-seul is poor, he's hard-working and caring. GS can and has done a lot worse and is not going to do any better. 

• Like 3

i'm glad she is not pregnant so she can stand on her own two fee.  But  I feel she will be pregnant with Byun-ho.   They might just secretly date again and then she becomes pregnant who know..

• Like 1

Episode 22

Run, Ye-seul, run! He's too nice for that family. It's one thing for the aunt to disapprove and another for her to be so mean to Ye-seul. Gwang-sik can't even stand up for him, and she's surprised that he wants to end it. They are cute but Ye-seul's already been put through the wringer.

I like Gwang-tae's love interest but not Gwang-tae.

• Like 3

I thought it was a pretty good weekend.  My hope is the three sisters are all starting to grow.

GN is learning to live on her own.  She'll have some problems with that CEO dude but I expect she'll come out of that stronger.

GS will have to learn to get what she wants and be less concerned with other people's expectations.

GT will have to learn to look for more than money.

Of course, I was one of the ones who was certain GN was pregnant, so maybe I have no idea what will happen!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, qynn said:

Episode 22

Run, Ye-seul, run! He's too nice for that family. It's one thing for the aunt to disapprove and another for her to be so mean to Ye-seul. Gwang-sik can't even stand up for him, and she's surprised that he wants to end it. They are cute but Ye-seul's already been put through the wringer.

I like Gwang-tae's love interest but not Gwang-tae.

Aunt don't approve of YS.  YS's Dad don't approve of GS.  GS's Dad don't approve Aunt and YS's Dad relationship.  Oh dear, big headache coming on! 

• Like 2

I don't understand Aunt's objection to Ye-Seul. Honestly, look at Gwang-Sik's ex-husband. They somehow allowed Gwang-Sik to marry into that trash family before, and those people are the worst. Not to mention, it's not like Gwang-Sik's family is so posh and high-status. Everyone is just getting by working part-time jobs.

I also thought Gwang-Nam would end up pregnant, but I'm glad she's not. So when she gets back together with her husband, it will be because they love each other, not because of the baby. And I used to feel some sympathy for the husband's mom, but she is getting really creepy, trying to get her son to make a baby with his baby's mom. It's like she's trying to breed farm animals.

• Like 6

Episode 23

Ye-seul and Gwang-sik got back together quickly. I guess their big angst will be when he finds out her aunt was his father's mistress. If I were him, I would have been done for good after basically being called a loser by her aunt and loser sisters.

Maria is SO dumb. Suing Gwang-nam for adultery is not going to make Byun-ho love her and is crazy considering she was the one who had a baby with Gwang-nam's husband. They keep talking about her health and all of the pills she takes. Is she going to die?

So Gwang-nam's CEO dude is running a scam with some woman. I didn't quite understand their conversation. Are they using Gwang-nam because she's an easy mark or because that woman wants revenge for some reason?

• Like 1

On 6/3/2021 at 4:30 AM, chickfactor said:

I don't understand Aunt's objection to Ye-Seul. Honestly, look at Gwang-Sik's ex-husband. They somehow allowed Gwang-Sik to marry into that trash family before, and those people are the worst. Not to mention, it's not like Gwang-Sik's family is so posh and high-status. Everyone is just getting by working part-time jobs.

I also thought Gwang-Nam would end up pregnant, but I'm glad she's not. So when she gets back together with her husband, it will be because they love each other, not because of the baby. And I used to feel some sympathy for the husband's mom, but she is getting really creepy, trying to get her son to make a baby with his baby's mom. It's like she's trying to breed farm animals.

They mentioned numerous times that GS' family is a nobel family.  But honestly they often act the opposite.

The mum just thinks of herself. She wants grandkids. She doesn't care about her son & what he wants. 

8 hours ago, qynn said:

Episode 23

Ye-seul and Gwang-sik got back together quickly. I guess their big angst will be when he finds out her aunt was his father's mistress. If I were him, I would have been done for good after basically being called a loser by her aunt and loser sisters.

Maria is SO dumb. Suing Gwang-nam for adultery is not going to make Byun-ho love her and is crazy considering she was the one who had a baby with Gwang-nam's husband. They keep talking about her health and all of the pills she takes. Is she going to die?

So Gwang-nam's CEO dude is running a scam with some woman. I didn't quite understand their conversation. Are they using Gwang-nam because she's an easy mark or because that woman wants revenge for some reason?

Maria is not even a mistress yet she told GN that GN is pathetic to chase after another woman's man.  Ha, no mirrors in her flat!

Not sure but there was mention previously that GN upsetted some people in her golf club. She put herself on a pedestal & looked down on them.  Guess she is starting to learn humility. She is starting to realize she is no catch & needs a lot of improvement to even be a decent human being in the first place.

I liked the screen of GT & Dad. So he has soft spot for his youngest. the two of them putting up a charade for her to come home makes me change my opinion of her. Starting to like her. 

• Like 1

Episode 24

We're basically at the halfway point and stories are moving, promising plenty of drama for the second half. 

Ah, scam artist lady knew the mom somehow. Gwang-nam is going to be in a heck of a mess, and it's sad because I don't think it was totally about her seeing dollar signs. She's hurting over Byun-ho and all she has heard from the family is she can't take care of herself and better marry a rich guy before she gets older and no one will want her. Her family should have slowed things down, but what I said above, and they WERE blinded by dollar signs and dad refused to listen to to his friend's concerns.

Ha, Byun-ho's mom soured on Maria pretty quickly. 

Gwang-sik's family sure changed their tune on Ye-seul when they heard he paid the ex $50,000. The ex must have left out the little part where he took pictures and threatened to sue Ye-seul for adultery.

Ye-seul's "proposal" was sweet and his scenes with his dad were nice. He was so happy to get a compliment. It's going to be bad when he finds out who his dad is marrying.

• Like 2