[Drama 2020/2021] Lovestruck in the City, 도시남녀의 사랑법: 나의 사랑스런 카메라 도둑

kattkedi

4 hours ago, agenth said:

Ooops I am sorry. I had read it two weeks back on Glorious, but now they seem to have it moved back again?  On the agency site it says 2020 again!

I am hoping that it will be done, despite the current circumstances. But it's 12 episodes à 25minutes :)

Glorious made a 'fat finger' mistake in its first posting, and corrected it a day later. :grimace:

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Tuvi Girl said:

I don’t know if it’s been confirmed yet but several JCW’s fan page said that the drama will be premiered on Dec 8 on KakaoTV and simultaneously on Netflix.

It’ll be great but I get the feel that people assumed cos the post had a Netflix hastag? I hope I am wrong. I would love to watch it on Netflix for sure. Please not another app like iQiYi where we have to download and pay. :mellow:

• Like 2

On AsiaFlix apps, it’s said the drama will be released legally there too, but it’s not sure if it will air simultaneously with KakaoTV.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHPx7Elp-Rd/?igshid=22x207162f3m

It’s ok to download KakaoTV apps to watch it live but I don’t think there will be English subtitle. -_-

They recently released the script reading session, a few new stills, so I hope the first teaser will come out soon. 

• Like 2

Haha

3 hours ago, elizabeth said:

Loving the new stills of JCW as Park Jae Won. He’s already bringing the character alive. Btw, can you guys spot the ring on his finger? Getting excited. 

Haha maybe....

in that script reading clip there have been enough references to a wedding or marriage, at least some witty repartee. I’m really looking forward to this lighthearted drama in these times. December can’t come fast enough! Only a few weeks ...

i must say those stills are pretty awesome. I am an amateur photographer who has lost her DSLR and still mourning it until I can replace it.

until then I will be hopefully satisfied with this show :p

• Like 2

On 11/12/2020 at 7:00 PM, agenth said:

Ooops I am sorry. I had read it two weeks back on Glorious, but now they seem to have it moved back again?  On the agency site it says 2020 again!

I am hoping that it will be done, despite the current circumstances. But it's 12 episodes à 25minutes :)

i really hope it'll be airs this year, i miss kjw huhuhu and i'm curious to watch jcw & kjw' chemistry... it'll be a full of visuals ofc.

• Like 2

Yeah, I notice that he wears a ring, so I guess his character is married. In the new stills, he carries few different cameras too. I think his camera was stolen by a pretty girl so that he has to buy some new one. :lol:

Anyway, based on Glorious Entertainment’s update, the official English title of this drama is “Lovestruck in the City”. It sounds better and more memorable than “City Couple’s Way of Love”. 
Last night I had a dream, and I saw both of Ji Chang Wook and Kim Ji Won in my beautiful dream. It’s very interesting! :P

• Like 1

That poster is a little over the top... the background of fireworks AND sunset. I mean I am obsessed with sunset and dusk but the poster has a completely different vibe than the released stills. 

though if you just look at the part of the two actors, I like it.

Ah well I know I’m overly critical. At least the date seems to be fixed now! 

• Like 2

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] City Couple’s Way of Love: My Lovely Camera Thief, 도시남녀의 사랑법: 나의 사랑스런 카메라 도둑 - Ji Chang Wook & Kim Ji Won - Premieres on December 8th

18 hours ago, agenth said:

That poster is a little over the top... the background of fireworks AND sunset. I mean I am obsessed with sunset and dusk but the poster has a completely different vibe than the released stills. 

though if you just look at the part of the two actors, I like it.

Ah well I know I’m overly critical. At least the date seems to be fixed now! 

agreed, the fireworks looks kinda off-putting, i think it'll look more elegant if they didn't add it instead

• Like 2

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] City Couple’s Way of Love: My Lovely Camera Thief, 도시남녀의 사랑법: 나의 사랑스런 카메라 도둑 - Tue & Fri @ 17:00 KST - Ji Chang Wook & Kim Ji Won - Premieres on December 8th

Ooh! This drama looks good! Like the casting of Kim Ji Won & Ji Chang Wook, plus the PD of It's Okay to Not be Okay. The premise sounds cute, so hope the script delivers. I am so ready for a nice light rom com, and only 12 episodes, too. I hope the rumors are correct and this gets subbed at Netflix.

• Like 3

At first I thought the “moving poster” is the first trailer ( I was a bit disappointed because of its simplicity), but actually it is not a trailer. The idea of “moving poster” is  quite creative. ^_^

An article on Soompi about Kim Ji Won’s character. 
(Do you see her tattoos on the arms?)

Kim Ji Won Falls In Love With Ji Chang Wook While Pretending To Be Someone Else In Upcoming Romance Drama

Kim Ji Won Falls In Love With Ji Chang Wook While Pretending To Be Someone Else In Upcoming Romance Drama

Nov 18, 2020
by E. Cha

https://www.soompi.com/article/1438809wpp/kim-ji-won-falls-in-love-with-ji-chang-wook-while-pretending-to-be-someone-else-in-upcoming-romance-drama

• Like 4