[Drama 2020/2021] Lovestruck in the City, 도시남녀의 사랑법: 나의 사랑스런 카메라 도둑

kattkedi

Oops. Premature happiness.... 

Anyway, the good news (in such bad news) is that it's going to be on Netflix. I can wait for that and hope that everyone stays safe! That's the most important thing! Safety first. I hope everyone is going to be alright and it is only a mild case that can be treated with simply waiting out.

• Like 2

It’s so sad that filming is halted, but I hope they will be able to continue soon if all other staff members get tested and have negative results. It’s only 12 episodes with 30 minutes for each episode. It’s not a lengthy drama so that they can get it done quicker...I’m really praying for all cast members are doing well and always stay healthy.
It’s so nice that the drama will be streamed online on Netflix too. :thumbsup:

This is the first teaser with English subtitle:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1

The recent news says that both Kim Ji Won and Ji Chang Wook are tested negative for COVID-19. The production team are considering if they should resume filming in about 2 weeks based on the test results of the staff and cast. In a new video uploaded by actor Eum Moon Suk, JCW said the filming of this drama had been tentatively scheduled until mid of January 2021. Hopefully everything will be on track. :sleepy:

• Like 3

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020/2021] City Couple’s Way of Love: My Lovely Camera Thief, 도시남녀의 사랑법: 나의 사랑스런 카메라 도둑 - Tue & Fri @ 17:00 KST - Ji Chang Wook & Kim Ji Won - Premieres on December 8th

More good news! Hopefully everyone else also has negative tests or only mild symptoms. I'm thankful that the entertainment industry is working as through these times we are able to watch nice shows. 

At least there have been no news about postponing the premiere? 

• Like 2

Yes! So happy this drama will be on Netflix under the title "Lovestruck In The City"!  Netflix posted a Press release that includes this drama. No mention of an exact premiere date, just December 2020. It was included in the Global news section, so I'm assuming that it's a worldwide release, which is good.  Here's the link. You'll need to scroll down to see Lovestruck In The City as the press release details several dramas and films.

https://about.netflix.com/en/news/netflix-brings-a-variety-of-entertainment-with-7-new-korean-films-and-series

I think everyone tested negative, so here's hoping that filming can resume soon.

• Like 2

Just saw on a Korean forum that the premiere will be pushed back by 2 weeks, so it will be screened now on 22 December. 

Aww, should have expected it due to the COVID-19 case, but oh well. At least it's still a pre-Christmas present 

• Thanks 1

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020/2021] City Couple’s Way of Love/Lovestruck in the City, 도시남녀의 사랑법: 나의 사랑스런 카메라 도둑 - Tue & Fri @ 17:00 KST - Ji Chang Wook & Kim Ji Won - Premieres on December 22nd

EpVxRN5VoAILR4g.png

Here is the character chart (I haven't seen it posted before), As one of my friends has recently said, she is looking for something without a love triangle. I recommended her to watch this ;)

I'm also excited to see Lee Sang Yoon as I hadn't heard about his casting and he is an amazing actor!

• Like 2