[Drama 2021] My Roommate is a Gumiho/Frightening Cohabitation, 간 떨어지는 동거

0ly40

@inaho101 I haven't tried hiking yet but I would love to someday! It feels exciting based on your story!

@syahirannsyakirann I was able to watch it using a VPN. The videos are blocked by IQIYI and can only be viewed if you're in Korea. At first I thought ssohyn.k made it like that but I'm wrong, it's copyrighted haha

Hyeri only knows about Kiyong's favorite food that's all :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

This meant we're being recognized too, hihi..what are their concerns? Do they think we're hopeless shippers? Come on, we're talking about the drama and of course kiyong and hyeri chemistry..have they lurking knetz chat room too? Knetz are still talking about Foxdam and shared any photos and videos related to them, and even from international fans sources. But still, they're not exaggerating and beyond control,at least what they share in public

I was browsing Twitter last night to check out latest update about our MRIAG cast and accidently found the tweet.  They hate us for shipping FoxDam because Hyeri got bf.. lol.. we know that right. We don't even said any bad thing to their relationship just focusing to whatever social media serves us. 

1 hour ago, Heedong said:

where did you read the bad comments? Please share it to me chingus! 

Sorry to those who don't like this thread but Kiyeri makes some of here happy just by discussing them so why not.

They unhappy we accelerate this forum to 85 pages! Wohooo.. When I'm joining this thread hardly anyone give positive feedback about the drama and FoxDam. If you are truly their fan, we keep supporting their work right. I've pasted the Tweet but decided to delete it because I don't want to shame the hater. We love Ki Yong and Hyeri even we are new fans! At least myself using proper paid channel to watch MRIAG and buying MRIAG OST from my hard earn  money..lol

57 minutes ago, inaho101 said:

Who are these people that bad mouth us? We’ve been nice and supportive to both actors. We aren’t even badmouthing anyone. 

We miss you girl! I hope you enjoy your hiking! They dislike us shipping FoxDam because they said we are inconsiderate toward her real relationship. They are actor and actress right? Making good chemistry with their co-star is a must to sell their work. If you ask me Hyeri far seductive as K-idol compared to as an actress. 

22 minutes ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Remember during tvn interview when she was surprised kiyong was able to answer one question and guessed that someone told kiyong the answer, kiyong replied that hyeri didn't know all about him, hihi.. She was surprised too when ki yong used his high pitch note to scream and said for 6 months, she taught kiyong has only the low voice. Hurm, 6 months still not enough to know each other, haha..

Yes, I remember this. I think Ki Yong is kind of always clueless person and he is someone who need helper to write something for him to remember what he suppose to say. I saw in Volume Up, only Ki Yong diligently reading papers while they conducting interview but since Hyeri and Kang Hanna are there, many things are a bit loose up and the interview flow naturally. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Heedong said:

@inaho101 I haven't tried hiking yet but I would love to someday! It feels exciting based on your story!

@syahirannsyakirann I was able to watch it using a VPN. The videos are blocked by IQIYI and can only be viewed if you're in Korea. At first I thought ssohyn.k made it like that but I'm wrong, it's copyrighted haha

Hyeri only knows about Kiyong's favorite food that's all :sweat_smile:

No wonder we can't view the video! 

Hyeri keep asking about stir fry pork but Ki Yong like Chicken Braised Kimchi better! hahahah

• Like 2

@orion00 thanks for sharing that chingu, hmmm... okay I understand their sentiments. But if I were them, I wouldn't even mind FoxDam because after all, they just had to do what they had to, they are actors and they suceeded on making us swoon over their chemistry. That's their goal anyway, to make viewers feel the love despite everything being for show only. I would feel better if they pity us instead of saying bad things about this thread lol

And the thing is Hyeri has done few dramas and I think some fans are not used with her being paired up with other actors. But we all want Hyeri to improve and give us a better acting right? It comes with her job. 

@orion00 really funny how JKY seems to be studying the papers from Volume Up too seriously lol let loose Eoreoshin

• Wiggle 2

Wisely said @Heedong. I have read in one of the article, Hyeri mentioned this is her first drama doing kiss scene after four years! Maybe you know better because you followed Hyeri since Reply88. I saw her kissing scene too in youtube for other drama and I said in million of time kiss in MRIAG far more lovely and warm despite many haters said they have coach to teach them how to kiss. Hello, even you teach people but if the ML and FL don't do their job well we are not going to see their explosive chemistry. 

Ki Yong will going to MS very soon and I hope this will keep the FoxDam haters happy.

Hyeri also very happy to see she is being love both local and international fan due to MRIAG. The cast doing great job in promoting the drama even the promotion barely there after the drama start airing. The reason their still in the ranking due to us too right? Because we keep talking about them even the drama ended. 

• Wiggle 2

@orion00 yep Hyeri didn't really have inhibitions with this drama. She gave her all and I'm so proud with that! 

Other female leads are awkward during kissing scenes but Hyeri is different haha. I can say she's one of the best kissers in k-actresses. It's unfair that only the actors receive recognition.

It's obvious that us hyping them really did a positive impact. So to others who have negative thoughts, let's just help one another okay? Haha peace be with you all :heartxoxo:

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@Heedong my conclusion about the hater, many are insecure seeing Ki Yong/Euroshin is too attractive/handsome during MRIAG right? And how both of them response each other during bts/interview/photoshoot. Even Hyeri said peope will see their good chemistry. Yes, Hyeri like skin-ship but Ki Yong replicate Hyeri too. 

I don't blame if both of them attracted to each other after six-month filming MRIAG. Many fans prays they have everlasting friendship even they're might not end up as couple. 

After watching Esquire interview, I can see that Hyeri purposely choose Min Ji character instead of Deok Sun or Lee Dam to avoid fan war.. such a smart lady. 

• Blob 2

@orion00 Me too, I don't blame them if they were attracted to each other as it does mean that their chemistry will be projected better on screen. It could happen to anyone really, not just actors. The one thing that determines whether it's a go or no-go is oneself, so total respect to both Jang Ki Yong and Hyeri :approves:Plus, even if they didn't end up as a couple now, no one knows what the future holds. In the mean time, I like the fact that they are now friends who actually keep in touch with one another :issohappy:

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

@orion00 Oh, so it's on twitter, it's okay, they won't have to worry too much, we're aware she has BF though she has no intention to get married so far, as for kiyong, he wants to get married as late as possible and live in countryside with his family, we will support whoever their spouse as long as we can, hihi..

And I agree with @orion00 conclusion, who won't get threaten with kiyong/Eroushin visuals in MRIAG and during their photoshoots? Those videos and photos that we won't get tired looking at it.

51 minutes ago, Heedong said:

Is actor JKY lurking in this forum? He captioned "Love Peace" on his latest update haha

Hahaha, actually there's something going on in knetz forum too, it started this morning, can't fully understand what they're arguing about but it involves our Foxdam, the BF and kiyong new FL, as usual, misunderstanding is happening everywhere, and those create chaos are immature fans that can't think creatively, huhu..

• Shocked 2

19 minutes ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Hahaha, actually there's something going on in knetz forum too, it started this morning, can't fully understand what they're arguing about but it involves our Foxdam, the BF and kiyong new FL, as usual, misunderstanding is happening everywhere, and those create chaos are immature fans that can't think creatively, huhu..

Seriously!!! I guess popularity do get people crazy :sweatingbullets:

May I know which forum? I saw some instagram post about them too where some fan put everything together not sure if this also create chaos to them. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@Heedong @orion00 Yes, the naver page of MRIAG. My mind automatically thinks of the fan war in the TALK site when kiyong put the caption, but he wrote in English, maybe not to make it obvious, huhu.. anyway, I hope kiyong and the rests won't get distracted with those comments, they'll stop when they get tired.

@orion00 I don't know about the instagram post. :blush:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@syahirannsyakirannmind share the naver link? 

The instagram post which I saw from the explorer (I don't remember the instagram name) trying to rebuttal about Ki Yong and Hyeri post and putting Hyeri's bf post about missing you something caption.  Not sure if this also spread in the Naver forum. 

• Sad 2

@Heedong @orion00 Yes, just stay positive, we're just making assumption about kiyong's caption,maybe he's not aware at all or not bothered about the comments,hihi..Eroushin should have lots of experience and know how to handle the situation, and spread peace to everyone,hihi..

@orion00 Here's the link :https://program.naver.com/p/17534068/talk 

Our purpose of gathering here is just to enjoy the drama and appreciate the casts where they have done good jobs, of course we're discussing more on the main couple as they have most of the screen time and there're many things to elaborate further and we got to know each other as their fans. It won't make sense to me if we're here to make enemies, life is too precious to be wasted with such negative attitudes, as kiyong said 'Love peace', hihi..

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

@syahirannsyakirannthanks for the link!

I'm sure many fans love seeing Ki Yong posted in his instagram since he will be away for one and half year. Just take that he posted for his fan service since we shall missed him soon. 

I read a bit the Naver forum, it is kind of misunderstanding about certain article I think? But I like all the picture the put in the chat room. Some of them are very creative!

• Like 2