[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Mocharel this Love to  go meet  strange people in suspicious area , to be chased to death:D 

she didn’t learn from 31 years mistakes:phew:

Once the writer gives them more screen time, he makes them stupid. 
She is always smiling and doing something domestic, now he makes her adventurous? I hope she's expecting to find a hidden treasure.

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 4

55 minutes ago, maribella said:

She is always smiling and doing something domestic, now he makes her adventurous? I hope she's expecting to find a hidden treasure.

OH NO YOU’RE RIGHT!! Every time a character gets extra screen time they get dumber and dumber! Run, characters! Save your lives! And your brain credibility!

Spanish Drama GIF by MOODMAN

Idk why drama characters are always like this, either they were so dumb they literally walk willingly alone to a place that screams DANGER!!! With a neon sign, or they never even think of the police, or in the case of this drama, both and even if they do threaten with the police they never follow through with it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Posting translation for anyone who wants it. I also included translations of other scenes in the episode under the spoiler tag,

Episode 90 Preview

English Translation (from Kocowa):
YR: Seo Ji Sook's memory could've returned if Father had gone to her with this photo. It's good that I hid it, right?
SJ: She and Dad wouldn't bump into each other. Don't worry.
SJ's Mom: He ended up going there again?
Mr. Koo: Ms. Seo wouldn't get her memory back forever.
SJ's Dad: Where did you get that?
SJ's Aunt: I made it myself. A viola means eternal love.
SJ's Dad: What?
TP: I want to be happy with Yu Jung.
YJ: Give me permission to be with Tae Poong.
YR (to YM): You can't say whatever comes to your mind to your sister!
SJ: "Your sister"?

Ending Scene of Episode 89

-At DL Group's Chairman's office-
KYJ: Chairman Cha, what did you want to see me for?
SJ's Dad: Ms. Kang, how's your mother feeling? Is she okay?
KYJ: Yes, she's okay. Is that why you wanted to see me?
SJ's Dad: Your mother must've been upset about the VIP premium store. I'm sorry to you too.
KYJ: Thank you.
SJ's Dad: Also, I've caused inconvenience to her. I don't know if you heard, but she looks so much like someone I know... that I made a blunder. I apologize.
KYJ: It's okay. Mom must understand you.
SJ's Dad: By the way, is your hometown... really Chuncheon?
(KYJ thinks back on what TP said to her)
(Flashback) TP: People in DL Group might ask you about her. They don't know she lost her memory, so make sure you don't tell them about it.
(Flashback) KYJ: What do we do then?
(Flashback) TP: She's Yoon Su Hee... and she grew up and was raised in Chuncheon.
SJ's Dad: Are your parents from Chuncheon as well?
KYJ: Yes. Both of them grew up in Chuncheon since birth. My parents went to the same elementary school. They knew each other since then and got married,
so I've been living in Chuncheon since I was born.
SJ's Dad: Oh, I see.
KYJ: If you don't have anything more, may I be excused?
SJ's Dad: Yes. I'm sorry to take your work time. You can get back to work.
KYJ: Okay.
(KYJ gets up to leave the office, but accidentally knocks a CD over.)
KYJ: I'm sorry.
-CD Album: "Face"-
KYJ: Do you also like this song?
SJ's Dad: Do you know this song, Ms. Kang? It's an old song, so young people wouldn't know this.
KYJ: Mom loves this song, so I grew up listening to this. She said she's reminded of this song whenever it snows like these days, so she'd often listen to this. Let me see myself out.
(KYJ leaves)
SJ's Dad: She thinks of this song when it snows?
(Flashback) SH/JS: I love this song. It reminds me of this song every time it snows.
(SJ's Dad goes to find SH/JS, but also sees SJ there with her)
SJ: Dad.

More scenes with translations:

Spoiler

Episode 89: TP Reveals His Identity to SH/JS & KYJ

SH/JS: So you are... Mrs. Lee Kyung Hye's son?
TP: I am sorry, Aunt. I should have told you earlier. I was too late.
KYJ: Oppa, how could you do this to us? You know very well how Mom cares for you!
TP: I am sorry, Ye Jin.
SH/JS: If so, what is all about your Mom... being falsely charged? She turned out to be the culprit in the police investigation.
ST: Su Hee, I did some research on that. Mrs. Lee Kyung Hye was falsely charged. The witnesses' testimonies were lies. I checked them.
KYJ: How could that happen?
SH/JS: Then, do you know who the real culprit is?
ST: We do not know yet.
TP: So you see, Aunt, to keep our family away from danger, this matter should be kept a secret only between us. Also, I heard from Sang Tae... that you lost your memory 31 years ago. Is that true? Do you have anything you remember about Chairman Cha?
KYJ: Oppa, why do you mention Chairman Cha?
TP: She met him twice today, and she fainted every time she met him. I think Chairman Cha has something to do... with to her lost memory.
SH/JS: I'm not sure. I have no memory.
TP: Don't try too hard to remember. I just asked... if it might help to find your past.
SH/JS: Okay, I understood. I should go inside and rest.
(SH/JS goes to her room)
ST: Su Hee seems to be... shocked to know that there is a real culprit who killed her husband.

Episode 89: SH/JS & KYJ Talk After TP's Reveal

(SH/JS looks at her old wedding picture and remembers the past)
(Flashback) Sang Hyun: I had no idea you were this beautiful. You are so pretty.
(Flashback) Sang Hyun: Darling. We... gave up finding your memory back. But keep in mind, no matter how... you lived in the past, I will still love you.
(Flashback) SH/JS: I will.
(Flashback) Sang Hyun: Let's live well from now on.
(KYJ knocks and enters the room)
KYJ: Mom, are you okay?
SH/JS: How about you? I am more worried about you.
KYJ: To be honest, I was surprised after listening to Min Hyuk's story. How could he deceive us for all those years? I am so disappointed in him.
SH/JS: I feel the same too. But I also imagine how desperate he would have been to do so. If she was falsely accused, then I think the real culprit... who killed your dad ought to be caught. That way, your father can finally rest in peace.
KYJ: But still... I would have appreciated it if he told us earlier.
SH/JS: Ye Jin, let's help Min Hyuk cheer up.
KYJ: Okay.

Episode 89: SH/JS & YJ Have A Talk

SH/JS: Yu Jung, what's wrong? What made you invite me here?
YJ: I just... thought of you. Actually, Oppa told me that you now know about what happened to him. You must've been so surprised.
SH/JS: You wanted to see me to talk about Min Hyuk? I understand him.
YJ: I wasn't worried about him, but you. There was a time I thought Tae Poong was dead before he revealed his identity. It broke my heart to think that he died alone... where nobody was around. I was so sorry that I didn't even know how he died and I was still living happily. I'm not sure if it's my place to say this, but I wanted to see you because I thought... I might understand how you feel. You once told me... I can tell you things I can't tell my family. I want to be that person to you as well.
SH/JS: Ye Jin's father was... such a warm-hearted person. He took me in with his warm heart and gave me a new family. He taught me what happiness is. It's only been five years since my giving husband passed away. I feel like I forgot about him for a while. So as you just said, I feel terrible about that.
YJ: But I don't think... he'd want you to have a hard time.
SH/JS: Yes. You're right. That sounds like him. The last thing I can do to thank him is... to find out why and how he died... and get to the bottom of it. I should be strong to do so. It must be hard on Ye Jin and Sang Tae as well. I shouldn't waver like this.
YJ: It's hard on you too. Then talk to me to vent your feelings.
SH/JS: Okay.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, maribella said:

This writer got multi personality and his characters, he  even trying to give YR conscious :D

EAD206FF-18AF-4A84-BC9B-99E664D0C65B.gif

I’m Off to watch ep with sub 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Hello Helllllloooo

@Jillia @Lmangla @maribella @Ayame @Ameera Ali @nohamahamoud2002 

I love the Flash back scene , It is a step by step hints of who Sun Hee really is. 

“She stitched a Viola on handkerchief for Chairman Cha. After he played  their favorite song that she remembers every time it snows. “ Also he gave her a necklace and I think we all saw that necklace before. 

1 . YeJin works so hard to keep her mom’s secret but she tell the Chairman about the song and what it means with the exact words Sun Hee said in the past. 

2.  Chairman Cha’s sister  will show him the Viola Handkerchief and what the Viola stands for to them.  Viola means “ THINK OF ME” for them it is Eternal Love/ Forever Love.

3. The next Hint will be the necklace , I don’t know how this will be revealed. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Another surprise in episode 89 

Su-Hee forgave Lee Tae-Poong and Han Yoo-Jung knew how to comfort Su-Hee.  When YuJung lost MW , It was only Sun Hee whose words were comforting.  

Han Yoo-Jung  knew that Su-Hee would definitely put herself in TP’s shoes. Su-Hee really cares for TP and just like her daughter. Forgive the people that hurt them choose love to repair their relationship. I enjoyed YJ and SH one on one. Shows how close they became like family. She felt YJ was the only one she can be honest with. 

For Necklace that is the next big Hint to SH IDENTITY PLEASE TUNE IN TO 

EPISODE 89 at 11:00. 

Here is the scene

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

@Ameera Ali I wanted to mention that but it completely slipped my mind. He started the events to come because he is now slowly becoming bad. He is like his mother so unstable, unloved by his father and has no CONFIDENCE.  This is all his mother’s fault. All ready being greedy to not lose his father. But sadly his mom is a MURDERER . WILL HE STILL STAND BY HEE SIDE WHEN SHE ACTUALLY MURDERED SOMEONE.  Su-Hee’s husband was confident in not losing his wife because “SHE LOVED HIM”. He wanted his wife to know her past because he had faith and he built a a life with her sincerely. 

Su-Hee’s husband said he will always love her no matter how bad her past was. That is True Love.  I am really sad and hoping SH and Chairman don’t get back together because of her ex husband but we all saw that SH still had him in her heart and mind because of the handkerchief and the song. If th necklace is still with her and she is still wearing it, than Damn they will get back together. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

17 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@UnniSarah
for next episodes I will join this optimistic pair in their nothing will happen train-wreck    Mission :yum: 

** sad he isn’t option to be SJ’s father in the poll 

SJ has gone to the dark side. I think the ending for them would be an exile and maybe the mother is paralysed like the ending of Goong. The woman did many things make her son king. 
The driver will die or end up in prison, he was the executor of Joo's instructions. Then he's poor with no strings to pull.

The bad acting father... I find him so funny, even talking to himself. :Megalol:He should get a new wife.

• LOL 5

I find him so funny, even talking to himself. He should get a new wife.

He need to spend his allowance  money to divorce her ,poor thing can’t enjoy counting the money without her getting joules with nothing  :D

~> let me check money , I didn’t get less than her right :phew:

CBFE3270-A074-4943-941E-FC9C8B0F6AEF.gif

Spoiler

86ED5E8D-49DB-4134-8E60-587CFC204AAD.gif

BEF7D185-AE22-48C8-BE3E-DB54FD58F535.gif

**don't listen to her is diffidently better than raising a girl *cough* YR , back to counting :D

D5ED4784-87B0-476E-9BA7-B26D2566ED99.gif

Audience:mrgreen:

Spoiler

79663529-6E3D-4F97-84DC-17EF57F3374F.gif

• LOL 6

If YR stop only stop calling  father & brother to the people , she cut ties with long ago a father and a brother her secret should have stayed undiscovered , woman just called  them ( hey stranger don’t be friendly when you aren’t  :yum::mrgreen:

**~> Come here dad 

F6E30B2F-91F4-4326-A820-C96210E8B980.gif

~> SJ master of eavesdropping:lol:

3E87CD03-0041-4929-9AA8-583B02C7FA72.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

@Ameera Ali SJ's father is a slow thinker :smiley: but once he is on it, he does not give up. There are 5 people in his house, he and his sister are both at sea, totally oblivious to the other 3's shenanigans. Maybe it's genetic to be innocent or ignorant, depends on how you look at it. By that reasoning, SJ cannot be of their blood. Truly Ko's son.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1