Jump to content

Recommended Posts

YJ has been having stomach problems for a while now, not by chance she's really pregnant like her uncle dreamed. We missed the possible romantic scene. But with which of the two ?

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@partyon ~ ... one last poll, it is!. calling all chingus for one last time for the final poll!   EDIT: tagging some folks - sorry if I missed any... @yamiyugi @seungshin @afv @

Here is the translation of the final scene of the final episode. (I'll be posting the full TV ratings for all the episodes, so I'll probably make another post later today.)   I also post the

Good ending as with any daily it could have been so much worse and unsatisfying. I call this a win and it goes on my keep list. Some maybe frustrated at what this writer did and some may have wanted a

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Mocharel said:

I said it before and I still don’t get why TP kept the whole thing a secret from SJ, he’s his friend, he should’ve pulled SJ aside and secretly reveal everything, and both can plan to kick YR out in secret, it’s not like SJ was on YR’s side, he despised YR, he would gladly welcome any way to be rid of that vampire parasite. SJ could’ve been be a powerful ally to TP, why couldn’t he see that even back when he still had his genius brain??? Instead now he’s lost a friend and a potentially strong ally.

SJ isn't a friend he never was he was going after YJ when TP was with her, why  is that a friend? He punch him twice how is that a friend? You don't go around telling people your real  identity if you after revenge especially powerful people.

 

@Naty828Well she kissed TP we all  know that leads to pregnancy in dramas. :blush:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Naty828 said:

YJ has been having stomach problems for a while now, not by chance she's really pregnant like her uncle dreamed. We missed the possible romantic scene. But with which of the two ?

Couldn't we have married couples having babies? I am old fashioned.

First YR got pregnant just to trap a guy she thought was rich. Now YJ is most likely the daughter of chairman Cha and SY, unmarried. Yes I am still holding out. But if YJ and SJ have the same age, Chairman Cha was very active, you would think he could afford protection. Now YJ has stomach aches? Has to be TP if she's pregnant. Another one rolling in the hay out 

of wedlock.

 

@Mocharel you are right Minnie mouse has forgiven the awful woman. Huggy stuff between the two. I think the idiot apologised for being her father's out of wedlock child.

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Naty828 said:

YJ has been having stomach problems for a while now, not by chance she's really pregnant like her uncle dreamed. We missed the possible romantic scene. But with which of the two ?

It is indigestion @Naty828 and she has been having this problem since she was a kid. I am no longer confused. After watching it for the fourth time.  
FINALLY THE TRUTH IS  OUT AND LTP has been outed. 

5238d71c757cd7c00ea0163a7f3ace24.gif

 


giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2978cf6738f5a1168b5b


giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2978cf6738f5a1168b5b

 

 

  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, chococarmela said:


Bad things do happen that can result in pregnancy lol.

Yes but this drama is scripted, hardly dependent on 'happenings'. 
 

The only bad thing is the writer follows other dramas most likely. Although YR getting pregnant on purpose is the first among the dramas I had watched.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Han Dae Cheol was brilliant this episode. Has anyone noticed dumb people get smarter when a drama is about to end. I hate drama like that because I spent so much time hating them but once they are able to outsmart the villains I am rooting for them. HDC switch his daughter's toothbrush before the Secretary take ther toothbursh for DNA testing. 

Didn't I tell you guys , the Necklace would be revealed soon. BAM!! it is now in the hand of SJ's daughter. Didn't I ell you guys it was so weird that HDC and SH would always miss each other everytime they were near each other. It was so frustrating to see that happen. 

 

Lady 's Joo and her henchman have no concious. They are evil and this is why SJ's life is so misearable. They did this to him. He is also dumb that is why he can be LIED to so much. He knows his mom tried to kill SH before but actualy believe she won't do it again.  Smh smh smh 

 

28f2528f3234be2aa52b4dedf71b9670.gif

  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ameera AliThanks for the clarification. Believe me I didn't take it too intense. It's just that I did one of my first tweets to an old "friend" and learned what a sub-tweet was by a tweet her daughter made, who was my kids childhood friend and we did the mommy hang.:lol: When I figured it out I was all 'Well I NEVER!' :surprisedwut:Actually I was LMAO at all of you guys @nohamahamoud2002 commentary. Also I'm gonna need @Yama Yugi to write my next drama. :blush: Finally somethings happening. I wan YJ to be the heir to DL, thee older true loves to marry. TP will be chairman Cha's son in law, Secretary Ko be SJ's real dad, SJ stop wearing those high heels, and Yura and Lady Jo go down in a ball of humiliating flames.

Also I totally agree with @dramaninja and I want to add Chairman Cha & Seo jook welcome a grandson. :lol:

  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Who knew a free phone for Yura may give SJ his freedom from her. Too easy!

At last, the shaming of the Hans has begun at the hands of SJ if today and in the preview indicate.

Hope SJ slow torture this shameless lying family. I will be disappointed if bad karma don't hit them for their

misdeeds and being closed mouthed about Yura and her lurid past. I think they were keeping Yura secrets

since what they own (house and business) was obtained unlawfully by money from TP and his mom.

Next preview has SJ mom calling Yura  "A dirty wench". An apt description for her. If YJ is really DL chairman child,the biggest takeaway from this secret birth is YJ dumbness is actually the result of her DNA. Both her bio dad and aunt have intelligence deficit disorder also.

 

  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Had to watch episodes 92 ending twice it was awesome my boy SJ you go boy , time to go after those liars and the look on those 3 faces was priceless  especially TP try be slick I don’t know YR lol lol Snap Its Friday Reaction GIF by Disney Channel

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

Only gonna post the preview, so here's the summary of what happened in Episode 92: YR's dad lied to YJ by saying he had an affair with another woman in the countryside and then told YJ that her biological mother died after giving birth to her. Mr. Koo goes to YR's dad and asks him if YJ is "the child from that time", but YR's dad tells him that "the child from that time died". YR's dad anticipates that Mr. Koo will do a DNA test, so makes an excuse to go to SJ's house and takes YR's toothbrush, switches it with YJ's so that when Mr. Koo does the DNA test, Mr. Koo thinks YR's dad is biologically related to YJ. YR's dad also gave YJ a necklace that belonged to her biological mother. YJ told TP about everything that happened, so he was in shock. YJ thanks YR's mom for raising her. Mr. Koo & Ju Hwa Yeon tried to cause a public scandal between Chairman Cha & SH/JS. KYJ was upset, so TP suggested that SH/JS not meet Chairman Cha for a while. ST & TP conclude that Ju Hwa Yeon must be the one doing all this. SH/JS gave TP the beads that were found near her when she lost her memory, so TP is planning to do a DNA test on it later. TP takes YJ on a date to Glory Restaurant. SJ figures that out, so he takes YR to the same restaurant and joins them. SJ announces to YR, TP, & YJ that he will divorce YR, that he knows that YJ & YR are siblings, that YR had a son with TP, and that TP is really Lee Tae Poong.

 

Episode 93 Preview

English Translation (from Kocowa):
SJ: I should've visited you sooner, but I'm late. I can't come empty-handed to my in-law's house.
SJ: When do you plan to quit? You're not Yu Min Hyuk.
YR: I'm a victim. I was being blackmailed by Lee Tae Poong too.
SJ: You clearly said it's not true!
SJ's Mom: How could he... Seo Jun! Please understand your mom just this once.
SJ's Dad: You knew that Yoon Su Hee is Seo Ji Sook! Get your dirty hands off of me!
YR: Everyone lies this much.
SJ's Mom: What a sight. How did you dare to come up with such a plan? How lowly! You dirty wench.

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

SJ is my favorite. He pulled the ultimate uno reverse card on YR, YJ and TP. They deserved it. They have lied and manipulated SJ. He may have not been as smart but he did not deserved to be emotionally manipulated by those three especially when 2 out of the three was supposed to be his friends. They should at least apologize to him not act self righteous. He has done more in this episode than TP has done in this drama. YJ and TP deserve their own bit of karma as well because their hands are not clean either. I rather watch SJ take revenge it would be more entertaining.Happy Guy Fieri GIF

  • Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Han Dae Cheol was brilliant this episode. Has anyone noticed dumb people get smarter when a drama is about to end. I hate drama like that because I spent so much time hating them but once they are able to outsmart the villains I am rooting for them. HDC switch his daughter's toothbrush before the Secretary take ther toothbursh for DNA testing. 

Didn't I tell you guys , the Necklace would be revealed soon. BAM!! it is now in the hand of SJ's daughter. Didn't I ell you guys it was so weird that HDC and SH would always miss each other everytime they were near each other. It was so frustrating to see that happen. 

 

Lady 's Joo and her henchman have no concious. They are evil and this is why SJ's life is so misearable. They did this to him. He is also dumb that is why he can be LIED to so much. He knows his mom tried to kill SH before but actualy believe she won't do it again.  Smh smh smh 

 

 

:hwaiting2: this writer can be funny. After dumbing the main characters, he makes Han father smart. But he could not change the actor's repetitive facial expression. Now that I have watched two episodes almost fully, I am sorry to say to TP's fans, his expressions are just as limited as Han father. But he is pretty, so it's less obvious. 
 

I do pity SJ @UnniSarah he was calling TP hyung for many episodes. Now in his shoes, I would feel stupid, backstabbed, disappointment .... many more. Instead of lashing out at the Hans, he brings a hamper. Beware of SJ bearing gifts. :smile:

 

BTW the huggy scene between YJ and the awful mother put me off More with subtitles. 
 

Good episodes are coming☺️ Writer don't botch it. If we get a satisfying ending I'll forgive the 80+ boring unenjoyable even painful episodes.

 

edit: Didn't Han father swipe YR's toothbrush? How did it turn into a toothpaste for driver Ko? :smirk:

  • Like 4
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

So funny I never liked Seo Jun from the beginning. I thought he was obnoxious and childish running away when mommy packed him off to America. Then he comes back after FIVE years and expects to date YJ, who wasn't interested in him in the first place, after zero contact. Man people are rougher on the 'Good guys' then the 'Bad guys'. I don't get it.  TP selflessly jumped in the water to save Yura and got brain damage and she still treated him like sh@t.  TP loved YJ before the brain damage, with brain damage and after.  At first being angry at her for her shitty treatment of him when he lost everything. Even going so far to try to put her with SJ because he thought he was the one YJ loved and had a son with. I have to give him a break getting side-tracked with getting back at Yura because he had just found out she falsely got his mother convicted. Which by the way hastened her terrible death. I believe he wanted to help SJ as much as possible but didn't want to expose himself as he searched for the truth. I loved their bromance. TP even broke up with YJ to make it less messy. Even though he'd been IN LOVE with her since childhood. I admit I hated knowing that SJ was going to be crushed. He was a good guy. But his demands on YJ to be with him or he would destroy TP were too much.  His whining like a 5 year old that couldn't have the toy he wanted was weird and pathetic. Especially since YJ is a Human Being! But Min Woo died due to Yura's selfishness, who would give a crap about man child SJ's feelings. Though YJ was dead wrong to use SJ to mess with Yura but I'll let it slide for irrational grief at the loss of MinWoo. At least she put an end to it before it went too far. To top it off his blackmailing YJ to be with him after she was done with pretending. She had regret and knew she had been wrong. TP owed SJ less than anyone as his mother, who he is protecting, killed TP's mom and Aunt's husband. I know that hasn't come out yet but that should soften the blow :lol: He's known SJ for what? a year maybe and YJ since middle school? He has a right to be mad but he has no right to be self righteous while trying to destroy Aunties business and making it easier for LadyJu to plot her demise...again. Remember HE chose to marry Yura under those circumstances. So he was using her as well. He could have sucked it up and taken his lumps especially knowing there was a woman out there he loved somewhere. I fault TP not at all, he had the dirtiest 'ISH' done to him. Strangely though I don't want SJ to succeed in hurting TP & YJ further but I do like when he's being a bit of a bad a$$. TP/The actor is not over acting or under acting. He uses just the right restraint in my opinion. He's successfully pulled off every level of TP's ordeals gracefully. SJ is a cutie but not very deep. His drunk acting is pitiful.  His high heel shoes are distracting. His abs are still perfection though. Yes he's hot but that's not moving the story for me. The overcoming the horrors of what was done to a mentally challenged man is. Whew! I'm done.

  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ayame said:

Only gonna post the preview, so here's the summary of what happened in Episode 92: YR's dad lied to YJ by saying he had an affair with another woman in the countryside and then told YJ that her biological mother died after giving birth to her. Mr. Koo goes to YR's dad and asks him if YJ is "the child from that time", but YR's dad tells him that "the child from that time died". YR's dad anticipates that Mr. Koo will do a DNA test, so makes an excuse to go to SJ's house and takes YR's toothbrush, switches it with YJ's so that when Mr. Koo does the DNA test, Mr. Koo thinks YR's dad is biologically related to YJ. YR's dad also gave YJ a necklace that belonged to her biological mother. YJ told TP about everything that happened, so he was in shock. YJ thanks YR's mom for raising her. Mr. Koo & Ju Hwa Yeon tried to cause a public scandal between Chairman Cha & SH/JS. KYJ was upset, so TP suggested that SH/JS not meet Chairman Cha for a while. ST & TP conclude that Ju Hwa Yeon must be the one doing all this. SH/JS gave TP the beads that were found near her when she lost her memory, so TP is planning to do a DNA test on it later. TP takes YJ on a date to Glory Restaurant. SJ figures that out, so he takes YR to the same restaurant and joins them. SJ announces to YR, TP, & YJ that he will divorce YR, that he knows that YJ & YR are siblings, that YR had a son with TP, and that TP is really Lee Tae Poong.

 

Episode 93 Preview

English Translation (from Kocowa):
SJ: I should've visited you sooner, but I'm late. I can't come empty-handed to my in-law's house.
SJ: When do you plan to quit? You're not Yu Min Hyuk.
YR: I'm a victim. I was being blackmailed by Lee Tae Poong too.
SJ: You clearly said it's not true!
SJ's Mom: How could he... Seo Jun! Please understand your mom just this once.
SJ's Dad: You knew that Yoon Su Hee is Seo Ji Sook! Get your dirty hands off of me!
YR: Everyone lies this much.
SJ's Mom: What a sight. How did you dare to come up with such a plan? How lowly! You dirty wench.

I know this is just a drama but the writer could have made it a bit real.  

1.  How could it be possible that both YR and YJ's toothbrush are of the same color and brand for them not to notice that it was switched.  And how gross that they will be using used toothbrush.  And how sure was the father that what he took belongs to YR. Ugh 

2.  Is there only one bathroom for a rich family hence easy for anyone to just take anything for DNA purposes?

 

YR is the junior version of SJ's mom so they should joint force since both are like leeches to their husbands and would do anything just to be with them.  

 

But I'm glad that all secrets are now slowly being revealed.  The biggest victim her is SJ.

 

  • Like 7
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

To sum it up, none of the characters are sympathetic, including the main leads, lol. I feel a little bad for SJ but he did kinda start out as this privileged kid, and he just couldn’t let go of YJ even if it kills him. I do want to see him serve karma pie to TP and YJ as well tho

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..