[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Love and Redemption 琉璃美人煞

sugarplum892

BoB65_4f.jpg

Cr mydramalist

Details:

Chinese title: 琉璃美人煞 / Liu Li Mei Ren Sha
English title: Love and Redemption 

Genre:  Romance, Drama, Martial Arts, Fantasy

Director: Yin Tao (尹涛), Mai Guan Zhi (麦贯之)

Episodes: 59

Broadcast Date: 8/6/2020

Cast:

Yuan Bing Yan as Zhu Xuanji
Cheng Yi as Yu Sifeng
Liu Xue Yi as Wu Chen (White Emperor)
Zhang Yu Xi as Ling Long

Li Jun Yi as Zhong Minyan
Zhou Jun Wei as Ruo Yu
Han Cheng Yu as Liu Yihuan
Zhu Zi Xiao as Pavilion Master Fu / Yuan Lang
Fu Fang Jun as Wu Zhiqi
He Zhong Hua as Chu Lei
Yao Yi Chen as Ting Nu

Synopsis:

According to legends, the god of war saved the heavens in a deadly battle against the demon a thousand years ago. Both fell from the heavens and disappeared from the world. Chu Xuan Ji was born to the world lacking in the six senses which makes her rather clueless and inept. She befriends Yu Xi Feng, the outstanding head disciple of Lize Palace who falls for her, thus beginning a xianxia romance that is entangled with the conspiracies from the past.

The Zan Hua Tournament is being held in the Shaoyang Sect and its leader Chu Lei has two daughters - his trusted eldest daughter Chu Ling Long, and the youngest daughter Chu Xuan Ji who is lazy and terrible at martial arts. When Yu Si Feng and Chu Xuan Ji meet through a coincidence, they forge a friendship with each other. Yu Si Feng falls for Xuan Ji despite the harsh consequences that he must face as it is forbidden for students of Lize Palace to fall in love.

Meanwhile, Ling Long clashes with Wu Tong after she criticized his foul actions at the tournament. In retaliation, Wu Tong accidentally injures Xuan Ji and gets expelled. Having recovered from her injuries, Xuan Ji promises to concentrate on cultivating. Four years later, Xuan Ji and Yu Si Feng meet again. Si Feng wears a mask due to a curse that can only be broken if he finds true love. 
(Source: ChineseDrama.info) 

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to SoompiSupport

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Love and Redemption 琉璃美人煞
  • 4 weeks later...

Love and Redemption China Web Drama

Title: Love and Redemption
Chinese Title: 琉璃美人煞 / Liu Li Mei Ren Sha
Broadcast Website: iQIYI, Mango TV, Tencent

Broadcast Date: TBA    

Genre: Costume, Fantasy, Xianxia
Language: Mandarin
Episodes: 66
Director: Yin Tao, Mai Guanzhi
Screenwriter: Liu Fang
Production Company: H&R Century pictures, Mango Entertainment, IM-Power (Innovation Media Power)
Production Date: 2019
Executive Producer: Zhong Junyan, Jiang Xinguang, Deng Xibin
Producer: Jiang Lei
Origin: China
Source: Adapted from a novel of the same name by Shi Si Lang

Synopsis and Plot Summary

According to legends, the god of war saved the heavens in a deadly battle against the demon a thousand years ago. Both fell from the heavens and disappeared from the world. Chu Xuanji was born to the world lacking in the six senses which makes her rather clueless and inept. She befriends Yu Xifeng, the outstanding head disciple of Lize Palace who falls for her, thus beginning a xianxia romance that is entangled with the conspiracies from the past.

The Zanhua Tournament is being held in the Shaoyang Sect and its leader Chu Lei (He Zhonghua) has two daughters - his trusted eldest daughter Chu Linglong (Zhang Yuxi) and youngest daughter Chu Xuanji (Yuan Bingyan) who is lazy and terrible at martial arts. When Yu Sifeng (Cheng Yi) and Chu Xuanji meet through a coincidence, they forge a friendship with each other. Yu Sifeng falls for Xuanji despite the harsh consequences that he must face as it is forbidden for students of Lize Palace to fall in love.

Meanwhile, Linglong clashes with Wu Tong (Huang Youming) after she criticized his foul actions at the tournament. In retaliation, Wu Tong accidentally injures Xuanji and gets expelled. Having recovered from her injuries, Xuanji promises to concentrate on cultivating. Four years later, Xuanji and Yu Sifeng meet again. Sifeng wears a mask due to a curse that can only be broken if he finds true love. 

• Like 1

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Love and Redemption 琉璃美人煞
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Love and Redemption 琉璃美人煞
5 minutes ago, lovehuche said:

Viki might be subbing this.  I saw a page of this drama on Viki

I hope Viki licenses this drama for the U.S.! Otherwise, I hope Youku releases the episodes on YouTube and subs them!

• Like 1

i just finish it up to ep 6 ... i tot i am gonna drop it b'cos i don't know the male lead and the female lead used to annoyed me in her previous drama.. but it didn't... i like it so much... it reminds me of The Legend of Chusen and Ashes of Love.... i really like it.. i can't wait for ep 7 ....

I tot the male lead is Li Hong Yi... but he is not... gosh.. they both look the same!

• Like 1

Ooo, this drama finally is released??? :hushed:

I have been waiting forever for this. In preparation for the drama, I read the novel. Actually, I hope that they would deviate slightly from the novel since in my opinion the novel is too simple regarding the male lead background and their fated love line.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

13 hours ago, xienrue said:

Ooo, this drama finally is released??? :hushed:

I have been waiting forever for this. In preparation for the drama, I read the novel. Actually, I hope that they would deviate slightly from the novel since in my opinion the novel is too simple regarding the male lead background and their fated love line.

where do u read the novel at?

• Like 1