[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Love and Redemption 琉璃美人煞

sugarplum892

2 hours ago, dashmount20 said:

If you are special member that paid.. i think u can watch it... if not they only give u to watch 10 to 30 s clip.

you still have the book?

i watch the clips... kya... finally si feng confess to her and kiss her.. and she rralizes that she love him too cos thr next day.. she felt shy when meet sifeng...

On the other hand dunno why somehow i felt jealousy of hao chen ... lol...

But strange part is why there is a stone in yard that can predicted who is the soulmate.. and that stone is not activate when the drunken si feng want check whether sifeng and xuan ji are couple... ep 17....

I think i believe... maybe sin ming god got to do with this... he is the one who write the story of mortal life.. maybe that why the curse mask seems unbroken when xuan ji already said many times that she willing to do everyting for si feng and that is for her true .... or maybe all her senses not recovers so curse mask not lift up.

But on trailer i saw si feng with his wing protect xuan ji when she got thunder punishment.. later i try to find the trailer and watch again... 

Ahhh I see wow now I’m tempted to figure out how to pay for VIP to get all the episodes earlier hahaha 

The clips for the upcoming episodes next week look soooooo spicy I’m excited hehe but also probably will be sad scenes mixed in as usual

1 hour ago, dashmount20 said:

It is in this clip min 0:27

God of war thunder punishment and sifeng protect her by his wing... or maybe this scene actually for future when their redemption in mortal finish and both back to immortal?

Lol.... trailer try to confuse us.. hahaha

I agree the trailers are so confusing! Those random voiceovers and clips really messing with my head 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dramalove said:

No you’re correct the raw is up until episode 17 on duboku too which is where I watch. Basically youku the actual company that has the right to broadcast this drama has VIP episodes which is only up until episode 17 there too. But once we get to episode 26 youku I guess wants to earn money lol and is offering this special thing where I think if you pay even more money (assuming you’re already VIP member on youku? Not sure) you can watch even more episodes earlier than the VIP members 

I’m so confused why English subtitles are being so slowly updated is this drama not popular in China? I really hope it is ☹️ The characters deserve the world haha 

I want to watch it so baddddd...but I need sub to better understanding.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

https://productiveprocrastination.site/2020/08/13/eng-love-and-redemption-ep-7/

ep 7 sub here...

in this Liu brother said little Phoenix to si Feng... so their is Phoenix?

I guess because it's shorter nickname than Little Gold Wing Birdie. haha. They look like Phoenix and Si Feng being a 12 feather golden bird is suppose to be the most powerful one. One step from a Phoenix I guess.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chanci426 said:

I guess because it's shorter nickname than Little Gold Wing Birdie. haha. They look like Phoenix and Si Feng being a 12 feather golden bird is suppose to be the most powerful one. One step from a Phoenix I guess.

the pronunciation  when liu brother said same as ashes love phoenix... that why all the time i thought they are from phoenix clan.. hahahaa :D and also their feather are more beautiful than garuda..

1 hour ago, Nur_Yana said:

I want to watch it so baddddd...but I need sub to better understanding.

you can watch with sub till ep 7. from this link:

https://productiveprocrastination.site/2020/08/13/eng-love-and-redemption-ep-7/

everyday will come out 1.. i think tml will be eps 8 with eng sub.

raw one faster...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, dashmount20 said:

But on trailer i saw si feng with his wing protect xuan ji when she got thunder punishment.. later i try to find the trailer and watch again... 

I don't recall he was a garuda in the first place in the book.

I'm not sure in this drama how far back Brother Liu met Si Feng. It's told that most of then are 6 feathered garuda, so Si Feng is special. Kind of like 9 tail fox, where most of then rarely have 9 tails. The story of phoenix is that not all the bird will become a phoenix, also making the phoenix special? I guess it's to bring out Si Feng being special. Another thing is his name Si 'Feng.', Feng is a part of 凤凰, the full word for Phoenix. 

Brother Liu knew Si Feng from when he was very young, so calling him little Phoenix I guess is not too much to think into.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Nur_Yana said:

omg...really?? did I miss some scenes?? I need to re-watch again from beginning..

u can watch the trailer.. i think it will explain in the later eps that the chief is SiFeng father...

see min 9:43 the chief told Si Feng that he was his father....

4 minutes ago, chanci426 said:

I'm not sure in this drama how far back Brother Liu met Si Feng. It's told that most of then are 6 feathered garuda, so Si Feng is special. Kind of like 9 tail fox, where most of then rarely have 9 tails. The story of phoenix is that not all the bird will become a phoenix, also making the phoenix special? I guess it's to bring out Si Feng being special. Another thing is his name Si 'Feng.', Feng is a part of 凤凰, the full word for Phoenix. 

Brother Liu knew Si Feng from when he was very young, so calling him little Phoenix I guess is not too much to think into.

ooooo....  let me google how the garuda bird look like... out of curiousity.. lol

anyone.. want to see what happen to ling long? you guys can click the spoiler

Spoiler

the wedding cloth

behind the scene of ep 3 when Xuan Ji Teleport into the bathtub.. lol

beautiful art of Xuan Ji

trailer in indonesia language sub

i think in deed is true... that Xuan Ji do not believe in Love.. and Si Feng went thru 10 lifetime to make Xuan Ji believe in Love.. kya....

photo shot for the poster.. look like the wing is not phoenix.. lol...

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

u can watch the trailer.. i think it will explain in the later eps that the chief is SiFeng father...

see min 9:43 the chief told Si Feng that he was his father....

ooooo....  let me google how the garuda bird look like... out of curiousity.. lol

anyone.. want to see what happen to ling long? you guys can click the spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

the wedding cloth

behind the scene of ep 3 when Xuan Ji Teleport into the bathtub.. lol

beautiful art of Xuan Ji

trailer in indonesia language sub

i think in deed is true... that Xuan Ji do not believe in Love.. and Si Feng went thru 10 lifetime to make Xuan Ji believe in Love.. kya....

:heart2:

Oh my dear! After watching the Indonesian Trailer, some pieces started to go together.

I always thought the red gown Xuanji was her during her God days, but it turns out it may be one of her mortal lives where SiFeng went to join her.

I was thinking that the villain was one of Xuanji's past life when she was a male, since it she's suppose to be genderless. It turns out that the villain I'm almost sure now is Si Feng joining her in one of her reincarnations as Empress Wu. haha

Spoiler

She removed the lid, hurriedly shoving her hand into the wine jug, what was scooped up were just fragments, all were of someone else’s previous life’s memories.

Scooping again, it was memories of a villain, killing and looting, no evil he does not commit, in the end was beheaded at the market stage.

Continuing to scoop, this time it was a lonely palace maid, looking at a tree full of red flowers, in the end a gloomy death.

After continuously scooping a few more times, none with happiness, either sick and stranded on bed or a life of loneliness.

She just felt that these fragments were familiar yet unfamiliar. She wants to know, how did she die, what was she doing in her previous life, but unsure of why, she just cannot remember.

• Like 3

in here says that Chen Yi plays as Yu Si Feng/Mo Sha Xing...

https://mydramalist.com/39661-love-and-redemption/cast

From Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_and_Redemption

the plots:

Once upon a time, the three realms (mortal, heaven and demon) lived in harmony until the demon tribe staged a rebellion and started a deadly battle. With the powerful Mo Sha star as their general, the demon tribe killed thousands and charged their way up to the celestial palace. Just when they broke the heaven tribe's defense, the God of War (Yuan Bingyan) appeared and led her troops in eliminating the enemy. During the epic battle, the God of War sealed the soul of the Mo Sha star (Cheng Yi) and the two disappeared. They were later found to have consumed the Forget It All soup, erasing their memories of the lifetime and reborn in the mortal realm on the same day. Before they went down the mortal realm, the Demon Lord who was badly injured, ordered his underlings to identify the God of War and Mo Sha star and find out where they were reincarnated but they were too late.

In present day, God of War was reborn into the Shao Yang sect as Chu Xuan Ji. She has a twin sister Chu Ling Long, who was born two hours before her. Due to the meddling of the Demon Lord's underlings, it caused some delays in Xuan Ji's birth. When she was finally out of her mother's womb, she was found to be a stillborn and ordered to be buried immediately. However, halfway through the burial, Xuan Ji started crying and was later brought back to the family where she lived under the warmth and love of her twin sister and father.

Though they are twins, Xuan Ji's six senses were weak and almost obsolete. She was colour blind, had no sense of taste or smell and does not feel pain. She was also often referred to as 'heartless' as she did not know how to cry; not even when her beloved mother passed on. Due to her weak senses, she was also slow in learning and could not pick up basic sword flying skills or any magic.

Meanwhile, Mo Sha star was reborn into Li Ze Sect as Yu Sifeng, where he is regarded as a talent that appears "one in a thousand years." After 16 years of grueling training, Sifeng was conferred the title of First Disciple with the sect leader indicating intentions of naming him as his successor. All disciples of Li Ze Sect are required to wear a mask when they are outside Li Ze Palace and Sifeng was no exception. He was ordered to follow the rules, including one that forbids him to fall in love, and was reminded of the harsh punishments he would have to suffer if he broke any of them.

Yu Sifeng was tasked to leave the sect for the first time to take part in the Zan Hua Ceremony organized by Shao Yang Sect. The ceremony is an annual event that would see the five orthodox sects and their best disciples sparring and exchanging moves with one another. It was during this ceremony where Sifeng and Xuan Ji met for the first time.

Sifeng, Xuan Ji, Ling Long and Min Yan (the 6th disciple of Shao Yang Sect) cross paths and became good friends, with Sifeng falling fall Xuan Ji's innocent, caring and outgoing personality. Though Sifeng was wary of Xuan Ji and her friendliness, he slowly let his guard down and learned to trust her. During one of their first encounters, they fell into the forbidden grounds in Shao Yang sect where they fought a heavenly beast. During the process, Sifeng injured his head and Xuan Ji removed his mask to check his wounds; making this a first in history that a Shao Yang Sect disciple revealed his appearance to public. He was heavily reprimanded and punished by his Sect but despite this, he insisted that he had no regrets because he finally realised how it is like to feel, and to be happy.

Before Sifeng headed back to Li Ze Sect, Xuan Ji and him made a promise to meet again four years later to travel and rid the world of evil spirits. Having fallen for Xuan Ji, Sifeng wanted to stay in touch with her. He gifted her a bell that allows them to communicate however, he never once managed to hear from Xuan Ji despite calling her numerous times. While he was undergoing harsh punishments at 13 Hells in Li Ze Sect, Sifeng kept Xuanji in his heart and regarded her as his motivation and pushed through all the difficulties. While he was almost breathing his last, he heard the conversation Xuan Ji had with her senior, during which she confessed that the person she likes is Min Yan, the 6th disciple of Shao Yang Sect. Sifeng was crushed, heartbroken and felt betrayed because he went through hellish punishments just for a chance to meet Xuan Ji again, but it seemed to have been in vain. Though it was a misunderstanding because Xuan Ji did not know the meaning of love, Sifeng did not know. Just then, Li Ze Sect leaders appeared with the Cursed Lover Mask and forced Sifeng to make a choice: to be trapped in the 13 Hells forever, or to live a life with the Cursed Lover Mask.

After a heartbreaking moment, Sifeng wore the mask and regained his freedom. After training for years long and hard to numb his heartbreak, Sifeng was ordered to leave Li Ze Sect to train. This time, he was reminded to not break the rules again or dire consequences would await.

However, he faces a dilemma again as he meets Xuan Ji.

-----

now i am in dilemma.. is SiFeng the Mosha Xing or Xuan Ji is the Mosha Xing?

maybe we must patiently wait the whole story... lol

• Like 2

I watched the first ep out of curiosity, there are some seriously polarizing opinions on this show, but I found that I actually quite like it. For one, the special effects are very well done, I can tell that they put a lot of money into the production. Secondly, the leads are quite good. Xuan Ji's character is hard to act out, but the actress done a good job, she's very natural at acting cutesy and innocent without appearing fake. Si Feng is interesting, haha, he's really shy with Xuan Ji but totally trying to mask it by acting cool. I think I will continue to watch this, although I wish kukan would upload this on youtube already, it'd be much easier to watch on my phone. 

• Like 3

I guess they eliminated the aunt plot, and it's just XJ and SF already knew and love each other when they were immortals. With SF liking the aunt plot, I don't like that. It's so confusing, so I'm just gonna say that SF and XJ already knew/love each other when they were immortals^^.

Hao Cheng, I think at this point he seems more like XJ's older brother/good friend. From EP 7, it shows that he came down to the mortal world to take care of XJ, making sure she learns her lesson/redeem herself??? And awww poor SF :(, the 13  tortured levels is so difficult to watched. I would just die, instead of going through all that lol I'm weak.

About SF"s master being his father, I also have a hunch that SF's master might be his biological dad because he seems to care deeply towards SF??? Just guessing since we don't know SF's real identity. 

And yayyy XJ is becoming more stronger and her cultivation is going great^^!!!!!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, rosierosie said:

I guess they eliminated the aunt plot, and it's just XJ and SF already knew and love each other when they were immortals. With SF liking the aunt plot, I don't like that. It's so confusing, so I'm just gonna say that SF and XJ already knew/love each other when they were immortals^^.

Hao Cheng, I think at this point he seems more like XJ's older brother/good friend. From EP 7, it shows that he came down to the mortal world to take care of XJ, making sure she learns her lesson/redeem herself??? And awww poor SF :(, the 13  tortured levels is so difficult to watched. I would just die, instead of going through all that lol I'm weak.

About SF"s master being his father, I also have a hunch that SF's master might be his biological dad because he seems to care deeply towards SF??? Just guessing since we don't know SF's real identity. 

And yayyy XJ is becoming more stronger and her cultivation is going great^^!!!!!

I agree!!!!!! I haven't read the story, but when I heard about the aunt plot, it didn't seem that exiting to me. I'm glad to hear they changed it for the drama. And it would be interesting if SF's master is actually his Dad!

• Like 2

According to the spoilers I read online regarding Si Feng's dad:

Spoiler

Si Feng's bio dad is his master, that's why the netizens nickname him as little princess, since his dad is the eldest princess of their sect. It's a pun that the netizens play around with, especially since everyone's saying that Si Feng's following the road of the traditional female protagonist. 

But his master is only his bio dad in this life. His bio dad back when he was in heaven is the son of the emperor of heaven. So his dad was above in status and power to Hao Cheng's back when he was in heaven. Si Feng was the bird that Xuan Ji would confide to back when she was in heaven, and he was the only one to protect her when everyone else wanted her dead. He willingly went down to the mortal world with her for ten lives to help dissolve her hatred and bloodlust, it was a huge bet because he'd lose everything if it didn't pan out. I see netizens calling this drama an example against gambling since our male lead loses nine times out of ten lol. There are some really fun memes to come out of this, plus He Sheng Ming, the actor that plays Si Feng's master/dad has been a hoot, interacting with the other fans, and acknowledged by the show's fans as the top ace of the promotion, since youku and the production company have been pretty useless so far.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, MidnightRain said:

According to the spoilers I read online regarding Si Feng's dad:

Hide contents

Si Feng's bio dad is his master, that's why the netizens nickname him as little princess, since his dad is the eldest princess of their sect. It's a pun that the netizens play around with, especially since everyone's saying that Si Feng's following the road of the traditional female protagonist. 

But his master is only his bio dad in this life. His bio dad back when he was in heaven is the son of the emperor of heaven. So his dad was above in status and power to Hao Cheng's back when he was in heaven. Si Feng was the bird that Xuan Ji would confide to back when she was in heaven, and he was the only one to protect her when everyone else wanted her dead. He willingly went down to the mortal world with her for ten lives to help dissolve her hatred and bloodlust, it was a huge bet because he'd lose everything if it didn't pan out. I see netizens calling this drama an example against gambling since our male lead loses nine times out of ten lol. There are some really fun memes to come out of this, plus He Sheng Ming, the actor that plays Si Feng's master/dad has been a hoot, interacting with the other fans, and acknowledged by the show's fans as the top ace of the promotion, since youku and the production company have been pretty useless so far.

Spoiler

Wow... interesting plot.. i read somewhere... xuan ji unable to love because her soul was seal in the glass by hao chen and her existing heart was made from glass.. that why she unable to break the lover curse and she unable to grow the lotus glass to prove true love... arghhhhh so sad...

Yea look like sifeng already like xuan ji in heaven and willing to go thru 10 lifetime...

I can't wait till tml.. tml Sunday... New raw eps will out soon....

Si feng don't gave up...

• Like 1