[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Sleepless Princess 离人心上

sugarplum892

6 minutes ago, KyKy said:

I’m willing to pay. I hope international VIP members have the option to buy the epilogue. 

May I know what is the different between a "member" and a "VIP member?"

What is the amount to become a member and a VIP member?

I just watched ep 33, we got a very sweet confession and a long heartfelt kiss (real kiss! Woohoo), and now I'm kindda reluctant to watch ep.34 and 35.

Half of me want to pretend that the firework kiss scene as their happy ending, ans leave it as that. But, half me, wants to see their love gets deeper and curios to what happen with my fave side characters like XC, TY, SNN ans LY

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

56 minutes ago, BreezeC said:
  Hide contents

I saw some comments from ppl who finished the drama that they keep it open ending...and left the actual ending as epilogue so that audience have to pay money to watch it... Heard ppl are frustrated with MangoTV for squeezing money out of the drama this way...:tears: And right now, we don't know when the epilogue going to be released... 

WHATTTTTTTTT nooooOooOOooo:Furious: 

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh but as long as the actual ending is absolutely AMAZING AND HAPPYYYYYY then....i accept defeat q__q pleasseeee give them, give US our happy endingg

guess I'm developing a love/hate relationship w mangotv.....sighs

3 minutes ago, suzy0604 said:

I just watched ep 33, we got a very sweet confession and a long heartfelt kiss (real kiss! Woohoo), and now I'm kindda reluctant to watch ep.34 and 35.

Half of me want to pretend that the firework kiss scene as their happy ending, ans leave it as that. But, half me, wants to see their love gets deeper and curios to what happen with my fave side characters like XC, TY, SNN ans LY

But the general don't get to hit his home run yet! I want to see a Xue Yao junior :crymeme:

• LOL 4

2 minutes ago, suzy0604 said:

can you link where you were able to watch it? I haven't had any luck. 

7 minutes ago, suzy0604 said:

ahhhHhhhhh i cryyy ty for sharing ;___; im the same, i need to see all the eps no matter how things turn out

4 minutes ago, enzek said:

But the general don't get to hit his home run yet! We need a Xue Yao junior 

LOLLL thanks for giving me a good laugh during this frustrating moment x

stay strong everyone!!!!!!!! let's get through this bumpy ride together

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, enzek said:

The episodes are available to only the Chinese audience to purchase early, they won't be released to international audience until next week. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, xiaoxf said:

The episodes are available to only the Chinese audience to purchase early, they won't be released to international audience until next week. 

So, "member" refer to international audience, "VIP member" refer to Chinese audience?

12 minutes ago, enzek said:

I’m in the USA. The monthly fee is $2.99 (US dollars.) In the USA, you can watch for free on the app up to episode 24. If you are a VIP member, you can watch up to episode 32. 

If you are in China, you get up to episode 35 with VIP. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Yoong said:

I haven’t watched it today, but i want season 2 hahaa how crazy i am :exercice:

If the ending with they having a son is true, then I don't want season 2.

Many other decent or great dramas especially romance dramas get ruined because of season 2. *shudder*

I think it better for them to act again in another romance dramas that have a good script.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, pa ma said:

Whoever already saw the last episode, can you spoil if they at least consummated already? Thanks 

Spoiler

nothing shown but looks like they did. Look at next spoiler - XY verbalises that they did.

And to whoever wished for her changing into a tiger, she did (explanation in spoiler below).

And to whoever said MangoTV wants to charge for epilogue...looks like that rumour is true. @enzek answered your question here.

Spoiler

CY changes the course of events one last time, triggering her change into a tiger. The Evil Disciple releases the poisonous gas and that kills people at the palace (I think?) including XY. She falls unconscious and meets her father in another dimension. The father explains what he did to save her when she was young and the lie he told the Emperor (sth to do with having similar ability to predict the future) in order for the Emperor to value her and raise her well. The father seeks her forgiveness for not being there for her in her growing years. CY's father cautions her against changing the future, informing her that it is not a simple matter of changing into an animal but that she will live a long life in a comatose state, that is the curse which will befall her. But he can tell that his daugther is bent on doing so (as this will save XY as well as I think XC and the other people in the palace).

She does so, and that is what triggers her into becoming a tiger. It looks scary in the beginning  as she looks hell bent on attacking XY who is equally hell bent on remaining in the room to keep her safe eventhough XC appears reluctant to leave the duo in the room alone. But this is where we get some comic relief. She does try to gnaw at XY's throat but I think he finds it more ticklish than anything else, imagine CY straddling XY in this whole scene, rather provocative I must say. Eventually he overpowers her, and straddles her instead. We get the hint that the deed is done here. Next morning, they are wearing their white undergarments (perfectly chaste-looking as everything is covered up to the neck) and she is lying in his lap as he strokes her hair. She wakes up and looks at him shyly. He says "last night, we became husband and wife, why are you still so shy?" - ok so that confirms it... they did consummate their marriage!

[I think E35 is going to be such an emotional roller coaster for people watching it. It starts off with danger, than there are sweet scenes, and finally we end with the literal cliff-hanger, or should I say standing by the edge of the cliff scene.]

After that, she loses consciousness and becomes what they term as the living dead, there are happy moments before that happens of course. But the opening scene where XY tells children stories picks up from this point of time.

There is a scene of a cliff (I can't recall but it was where they fell off? or something more significant than that?) and he pushes her in the wheelchair to that place. He comments that their journey has taken them one full circle and they arrive back at this place. There are many flashbacks, but there is a comment XY makes. He worries that one day CY will awaken and find that XY has died from old age - that is his fear. So the ending of E35 sees him wearing his black general's garment (with gold emboidery) and CY's yellow dress - he is holding her in his arms and it looks like he is preparing to jump off the cliff. [but I am somewhat unsure whether that is his imagination or the transition shown takes place later on. This is because when he expresses his worries, he is wearing the same garment as the opening scene and he has hit hat on, and CY is dressed in a different coloured garment. But a quick transition takes place, and we see him wearing that black garment of his .... so I don't quite know what to make of it. BUT YES, IT IS INDEED AN OPEN ENDING. [which truly sucks, as this is the third drama I have watched within 2 weeks with what I deem as an undesirable ending.]

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 1

34 minutes ago, Montato91 said:

I just saw a clip of her turning into a tiger :omg:

I've just calculated myself :D:D. So it will be at 03-05am (zodiac based time) for her to transform to a tiger. It's the sleeping time in bed... with XY maybe?? :D

Last week after watching the preview, we were scared, deep in tears. This week, we're like swimming in the honey pool then down again after hearing about the epilogue, that is needed to buy/wait for so long.

The script writer & organizer, they play us :))

You guys, I like your reactions here to the drama. That are so lovely expressions.

But I can't resist myself to tell you that, there is attachment here. We're attached to the sweet scenes, we are so high when they are in love & so terrible when they are apart or when the drama is finished. Me too, I go up & down like that :cry:, while it should be like " stay peaceful although whatever happens in life"

Anyway, just let your emotions flow. I also let my thought flows, just say what I think :)

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, SC2019 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

nothing shown but looks like they did. And to whoever wished for her changing into a tiger, she did.

Spoiler

Can you spoil the ending that you watch? It is true that it open ending?

14 minutes ago, SC2019 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

nothing shown but looks like they did.

And to whoever wished for her changing into a tiger, she did (explanation in spoiler below).

And to whoever said MangoTV wants to charge for epilogue...looks like that rumour is true. @enzek answered your question here.

Reveal hidden contents

CY changes the course of events one last time, triggering her change into a tiger. After that, she loses consciousness and becomes what they term as the living dead, there are happy moments before that happens of course. But the opening scene where XY tells children stories picks up from this point of time.

There is a scene of a cliff (I can't recall but it was where they fell off? or something more significant than that?) and he pushes her in the wheelchair to that place. He comments that their journey has taken them one full circle and they arrive back at this place. There are many flashbacks, but there is a comment XY makes. He worries that one day CY will awaken and find that XY has died from old age - that is his fear. So the ending of E35 sees him wearing his black general's garment (with gold emboidery) and CY's yellow dress - he is holding her in his arms and it looks like he is preparing to jump off the cliff. [but I am somewhat unsure whether that is his imagination or the transition shown takes place later on. This is because when he expresses his worries, he is wearing the same garment as the opening scene and he has hit hat on, and CY is dressed in a different coloured garment. But a quick transition takes place, and we see him wearing that black garment of his .... so I don't quite know what to make of it. BUT YES, IT IS INDEED AN OPEN ENDING. [which truly sucks, as this is the third drama I have watched within 2 weeks with what I deem as an undesirable ending.]

Thank you. So they cut the ending because want to charge for the epilogue huh?

it's all about the money, money...

MangoTV grrr

• Unamused 3