[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

Coming back here after a month or two (WOW THE WEBSITE LOOKS SO DIFFERENT)

So happy to see the awards shows line up, I've been waiting since the end of IOTNBO cause we all know they're gonna be nominated (and win!)

Really love dresses with pockets! I think majority in twitter are young for being conscious of the dress. There was a bit of hassle, but usually happens with off shouldered, long night gown. Maybe some pins and wires inside pinched her in her walk and had to readjust or just generally not used to wearing that type of dress (I have the same "problems" when I wear a fabulous dress that I'm not used to).

Anyways, looking forward to the next awards! :heart2:

• Like 4

But everything about Yeaji screams exclusive? Her dress, her styling and even her van? Soohyun isn't playing :tears: From head to toes, She's worth thousands of dollars.

Spoiler

Soohyun is something else . I think he just set the bar too high for me of how a man loving his woman should be

IMG-20201023-214255.jpg

Screenshot-2020-10-23-21-43-54-79.jpg

• Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Hi everyone!

My friend says the OSEN article cannot be found anymore. Haha GM is surely working overtime. I really appreciated how they personally reached out to fans to take down the red carpet videos. 

Like I said, aside from that wardrobe mishap SYJ looked really elegant at the Buil Awards. :wub:There are some theories how her van was really big and that maybe someone was hiding inside....B):lol:

SYJ is being sought out for a new OCN fantasy drama based on a webtoon. Can't wait to see her back in a badass role (if ever she takes it). :D Wonder what KSH will be doing next!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@Paula2019 welcome back!

Anyways, looking forward to the next awards! 

Me too! Looking forward to AAA (Asia Artist Awards) . I hope both of them will win an award together so I could see what's the progress on their "relationship" since KSH is so transparent LOL!

@szne09good thing if the OSEN article was taken down GM might have intimidated them and I like what you said 

There are some theories how her van was really big and that maybe someone was hiding inside...

makes me think also of the same thing LOL!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, szne09 said:

My friend says the OSEN article cannot be found anymore. Haha GM is surely working overtime.

Very true. Because I looked at some of the gossip websites that I thought were likely to publish something negative but loh none of them did. Allkpop has an article about her being super stunning while Koreaboo listed her as the number one best dressed actress at the awards. Dispatch has no news on her.I was like wow GM, u did good haha.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

On 10/24/2020 at 4:25 AM, szne09 said:

Hi everyone!

My friend says the OSEN article cannot be found anymore. Haha GM is surely working overtime. I really appreciated how they personally reached out to fans to take down the red carpet videos. 

Sorry to break the news guys, but the article is still there :(

The link is here: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111458506

• Like 1

1 hour ago, boredadvocates said:

Sorry to break the news guys, but the article is still there :(

Am torn between being happy that maybe what the article says is true like what every hyunji fans wishes for and being concerned that GM did nothing. Or maybe they decided amongst themselves that is was insignificant hence they decided to ignore it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Private10 said:

Am torn between being happy that maybe what the article says is true like what every hyunji fans wishes for and being concerned that GM did nothing. Or maybe they decided amongst themselves that is was insignificant hence they decided to ignore it.

This is on my opinion, maybe GM just ignored it since 

A> it's insignificant. Headline of article when translated to English means "Calligraphy Dress Figure That Kim Soo-Hyun Fell In Love With" I don't know what the first 3 words meant literally because it was just translated by Google. 

B> There might be a grain of truth with the falling in love with whom LOL!

So for now my take on this is I'll just be happy and take it as the latter. Hahaha! 

• LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@boredadvocates @Private10 hi ladies, yes the article is still exist, i just checked Naver. I think its because GM can't denied this quotes: "김수현 반했던 그녀"
"The girl who makes Kim Soohyun fall in love."

Its sounds a confirmation but, i don't know why GM allowed it.

but i'm more concern with the content of that article because the author (a woman) objectified Yeaji's body part.

as we know, Yeaji and Soohyun sharing managers. Looking forward for them to officially announce yet what he’s doing is practically announcing to the world who his girl is:wub:

Screenshot-2020-10-25-19-28-57-63.jpg

cr as tagged

Delulu time: If that is manager Ryu thats mean Yeaji already going back to seoul with the car.. But Manager Ryu and Yeaji went to Busan with the plane.. So... ‘Someone' must drive the car to busan and they're going back together :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Oh, so the article is still there LOL. My bad :sweatingbullets: Yeah it's just some clickbait title anyway. Shame on that female writer too. 

KSH shot his TRY CF today. Not sure if the other guy is the same second guy YJ was with at Gimpo airport on her way to Busan but the height and build are the same ^_^

• Like 2

On 10/23/2020 at 12:39 PM, Private10 said:

@Paula2019
Hello there. Welcome back. May I ask, are the comments on twitter that bad?

Thank you! I'm going to slip in once in a while (esp if there are awards update haha) the comments in twitter aren't bad, just really reads like highschool consciousness to me (I'm old so...)

I also think the dress isn't a standard Korean ball gown? Maybe that's where the fuzz is coming from? I noticed most Koreans don't have a problem with very short skirts, but when cleavage and shoulder skin are exposed, everybody talks. Kinda funny to my perspective because short skirts are more impractical than off shoulders or tube dresses :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

On 10/25/2020 at 8:36 PM, denira2104 said:

as we know, Yeaji and Soohyun sharing managers. Looking forward for them to officially announce yet what he’s doing is practically announcing to the world who his girl is:wub:

If they aren't in the same agency, it will be a subtle announcement that they're dating. LOL.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, szne09 said:

Cannot wait for the AAAs on Nov 25. I wonder if they're coming together (although I know that would be a bit of a stretch :sweatingbullets:).

We all can't wait my friend. Either way they are damned if they do and if they don't hehe. Meanwhile I am wondering whether he will offer her his hand or his arm on the red carpet.. :lol:

That reminds me for the baeksang awards there was a pair of presenters that was shown on the red carpet but hyunji wasn't. Maybe they were late hahahaha.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Private10 said:

We all can't wait my friend. Either way they are damned if they do and if they don't hehe. Meanwhile I am wondering whether he will offer her his hand or his arm on the red carpet.. :lol:

That reminds me for the baeksang awards there was a pair of presenters that was shown on the red carpet but hyunji wasn't. Maybe they were late hahahaha.

My theory is that they were late because they came from the drama shoot. But we all know from the Naver NOW interview that they were together in the waiting room (and OJS remarked that weren't they supposed to be in separate waiting rooms?).:lol:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, szne09 said:

Welcome, @Doublemoonstrucked! Enjoy shipping with us :lol:

Cannot wait for the AAAs on Nov 25. I wonder if they're coming together (although I know that would be a bit of a stretch :sweatingbullets:).

@boredadvocates I want Manager Ryu to be my friend :D Hahaha!

Thank you! I hope they win all the awards they’re nominated. I am actively voting them for AAA. Looking forward to see them at the awards night. :D

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1