[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

3 hours ago, glory said:

okay what if POR punches GT and he gets bruises? lmao since he's sick, he might be spending the night at her house....hmmm bed scene maybe?? but only after he apologizes to her!!! i hope she doesn't forgive him that easily. 

me too i was thinking that may be the scene.. POR punches him then he spent the night at her house. and kiss kiss happened :yaaa:

just hoping no interruption from the damn deer or he collapsed from his fever

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

If there is chemistry behind the scenes, its most likely pouring out onscreen. Theses two make such a pretty couple. Not much of a shipper for any couple but their chemistry is shining beautifully can't help but appreciate their union. Its wonderful to see the outtakes are as entertaining as the show. KSH has found his leading lady and SYJ has found her leading male lead. :)

• Like 5
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, Loropetalum said:

Omggggg today episode is making me speechless and emotional at the same time. :omg::heart2beat::bawling:

That kiss, right? :D We've been waiting for toooooo long, sweethearts, but we've got what we wanted.

I can't even believe that we did! :D 

dc778343c166c41a3211cefd6591eec3a04caf61

325cade993d563cfe5a2a21027bafde3697c2777

Source: dingyuxi (tumblr)

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 3
  • Wiggle 2

I'm a new Hyunji shipper here and I started to ship since their chemistry is really something else :wub:

I've been following this thread for a while and I had to post on here just to say that I think the last episode's kiss scene was off the charts omg I've never seen a kiss like that in a kdrama that I screamed LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Our three faves playing Jenga:

I laughed so hard!

SYJ is super stiff, though, and she always looks at KSH for approval. He, on the other hand, is like a hyper-active kid. Love it. :D 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Keulla Gom said:

It! Finally! Happened!!!!!

O.M.Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!! the kissing scene!! HOT!!

Bonus! It happened in bed! :love:

And we had one more soft kiss in today's episode - MKT kissing KMY in her sleep. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1