[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

9 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Just finished watching with subs.

Ahh loved the sweet scenes, I do think CJ fakes his death.

That was fast .. hehe

Ahhh , so this is the Royal Villa - no wonder no guards around. 

The King was disheartened initially.  Puppy eyes and all.

Queen noticed and sweetly said  -- It's nice!  It feels like a rich man is flirting with me.    His expression is s so cute like he won a prize. 

I like this, love you for this quote  -- That a blessing to others may not be a blessing to you.   

Literally my reaction at the end of the episode:

cd9ec7777e73c14022a02fedfe26f221ea3dca4b

Cred. owner

The writers really slapped us with that ending huh :crybaby:

PS. Just watched the episode. I just have to say one thing. CJ NEEDS TO START LETTING SB KNOW WHAT HE'S UP TO - ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU'RE GONNA BE FAKING YOUR DEATH SIR! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Blob 2

@Min2206 subs really make such a difference lol the dialogues are just pure gold 

"My heart is a motor boat but my body is a paddle boat" (I never related more to a quote:joy:)

And CJ right away discarding the first advise (throwing water saying I'm watering a flower) saying, "I don't think I can live if I do that." With a straight face:joy:

@enzekthanks for pointing out how the drama is redeeming the bad guys instead of going the normal way. Then BI will be indeed helping the King and protecting SB. It's now strongly established despite his obsession, it's the queen's life/well-being that is his primary goal

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, Su. said:

New extended spoiler video for tonight.... please can some one translate:glee:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK-evUqpgat/?igshid=i9zylf1jl2nn

SB: I have a bad feeling a while ago that I will become a great parent

HY: That is a normal feeling. How precious the child will be, of course the baby will be like you.

LD: How dare you say something so ominous!!

SB: Why if my child like me is something ominous??

LD: Time for your supplements, Your Highness....

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

Hi everyone! 

i just finish re-watch eps 16 where the scene of court lady choi and royal chef in the bamboo forest screaming their guts out, and i FELL IN LOVE WITH THE SCORE THEY USE!

tried to google/youtube search the score but they only showed me list of OST ,so does anyone know where can i find the score? k thank so much!!!spacer.png

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, cenching said:

SB: I have a bad feeling a while ago that I will become a great parent

HY: That is a normal feeling. How precious the child will be, of course the baby will be like you.

LD: How dare you say something so ominous!!

SB: Why if my child like me is something ominous??

LD: Time for your supplements, Your Highness....

Court Lady Choi just being herself. LoL at her prompted answer dodging SB's question :loolz:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

37 minutes ago, Su. said:

My child, my cute little puppy. You should do what you want to do. When my heart is not so calm and I can't stay quiet. My little one, you miss your Dad too, right??? Tell Dad to come back asap....Ooopps, it seems like the baby responded to me?? He/she answers to me?? Isn't it still too early?? Gasps!! He/she is a genius!! My little one is a genius!! What am I going to do??

I have crappy Spanish....Please bear with me....

• Like 9
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, notthatsaoirse said:

Hi everyone! 

i just finish re-watch eps 16 where the scene of court lady choi and royal chef in the bamboo forest screaming their guts out, and i FELL IN LOVE WITH THE SCORE THEY USE!

tried to google/youtube search the score but they only showed me list of OST ,so does anyone know where can i find the score? k thank so

All background music will be usually released altogether when the drama ends as part of OST Mr. Queen full album. I've been patiently waiting the OST full album to release since I made an oath to make BGM from ramyeon-seducing to my phone ringtone :shaq:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Blob 4

22 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

@Min2206 subs really make such a difference lol the dialogues are just pure gold 

"My heart is a motor boat but my body is a paddle boat" (I never related more to a quote:joy:)

And CJ right away discarding the first advise (throwing water saying I'm watering a flower) saying, "I don't think I can live if I do that." With a straight face:joy:

@enzekthanks for pointing out how the drama is redeeming the bad guys instead of going the normal way. Then BI will be indeed helping the King and protecting SB. It's now strongly established despite his obsession, it's the queen's life/well-being that is his primary goal

I have been laughing so much from the beginning , and this too 

@shimshimae

Hong Yuen -    " He is still in your belly.    Do you already have so many things to say? 
Queen -  " He will only listen when he is my belly.   He won't listen at all after he's born" 

LOL  -- this rhyme sounds so familiar in real life. 

My respect to Hwa Jin.     Sorry for thinking so bad about you.

4 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I have been laughing so much from the beginning , and this too 

@shimshimae

Hong Yuen -    " He is still in your belly.    Do you already have so many things to say? 
Queen -  " He will only listen when he is my belly.   He won't listen at all after he's born" 

LOL  -- this rhyme sounds so familiar in real life. 

My respect to Hwa Jin.     Sorry for thinking so bad about you.

there are so many truth bombs in this drama lol 

@Min2206 Queen -  " He will only listen when he is my belly.   He won't listen at all after he's born" 
maybe Bong Hwan was like this and now he's paying for it :joy:

I also like how So Bong took a strong stand with BI - she said in an earlier episode - "I'm not going to use your feelings for my benefit. I will fight my battles" (or something like this) - (which HJ did to YP and later regretted) 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, Madu Mita said:

I'm going to have an insomaniac meltdown waiting for the subs ...........

Is struggle to wait for sub and checking all fake  sub websites when it’s is raw :D

When I wake up didn’t find sub out yet out 

~ @me  going through handful websites 
BC1C2E89-2784-45EC-8533-0DD3CF3322A9.gif

@me 

15C17430-609F-4DA1-BB05-3E609CD6E7B6.gif

** @me losing my mind 

FEB3BEAF-5DAC-44A9-9569-97376082A8BA.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 5