[OFFICIAL] Ik♥️Song Nation - ALOHA COUPLE - Flower♥️Clown - 99ers

3 minutes ago, Jules said:

think, if they are the endgame in season 2, they will probably get together during the last 4 episodes. It is likely that SongHwa may need more time to come into terms with her feelings. If she still loves IkJun, I can imagine the pain she felt having watched him marry someone else then have a kid. Because out of them all, I have never seen SongHwa shed a tear or even sad. Even when her boyfriend cheated on her. She is the only one whose mind we cant read. The pillar of the group, but she does not share her burdens.

Yes , their road to the end is long, & bumpy. They are the main couple, writer will milk their story arc to the maximum.

People are talking about now how she must have felt during 20 years of being in love with Ik Jun , but I wrote about it in the initial pages of the main thread ,I will try to search that & post it here. I discussed exactly all these points in my post then that it would must have been very hard 20 years for SongHwa, watching IK Jun dating so many girls

Watching him getting married

It would be less troublesome for SongHwa if they had gotten to live far away, meeting occasionally, you know distance make emotions blur & weak. But they almost lived together for the past 20 years & everything happened right in front of her. Poor soul had to endure so much.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

Seriously a bit weird that Ikjun got married just bc the ex wife was so persistent and chased him, dating still make sense but marriage and have a son? I hope writer will explain this part too, bc I swear ikjun and her ex wife scene feels like he was talking to a stranger. And I get the feeling the ex wife will come back I mean she is still uju's real mother after all and there is no mom who doesn't love her son. I guess more drama for Iksong

• Like 7

40 minutes ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

Thank you @Lawyerh.

Now when this thread is made, I think I hardly would go to the main thread and camp here most of the time. Because in the main thread because of the popularity of the drama , there are a lot of posters who writes every thing in so much detail that I usually do not left with to write much. Which is actually good because then I just have to read the thread. Anyways I do not have a doubt equal to a grain of salt that IkSong is not the end game. 

IkSong is the end game. This thought occurred to me when JJS was announced to act in the drama. Because he was the first to be contacted , I knew right there & then he is going to be paired with the main lady. And every one can take the screenshot of my post , I am 100%  sure Ik Jun is made for SongHwa ,& vice versa. No matter how much time it will take, no matter which path it will take but they will end up together.

I agree with you. I watched Reply 1988 after reading multiple theories by people on this forum. Then, I scoured the soompi forum of Reply 1988. Based on what I read, Park Bo Gum was also the first casted and since his character didn’t have much screen time until after episode 4, everyone just shipped the FL with Jungpal.  In HP, JJS first to cast, Ikjun was introduced last in episode 1, was married with a child, so we were supposed to believe there would be no history or love line.  After ep 6, I also went back to rewatch all the earlier episodes multiple times to look for the clues I missed. Lol. Im with everyone on this thread, Iksong is endgame. I don’t know how long it will take to get them there, but I don’t think the writers would not give our “in-ssa” a happy ending. 

• Like 7

@signupabove hi there. I did not watch any of the reply series so what you wrote it is just a new information for me, but this is a usual pattern for any drama or movie in the whole world that the main hero & heroine are casted/decided first & then other casting is done. Plus the main cast members & main couple sit next to the PD & to each other , this is what exactly happened here, we can see that in the first script reading pictures posted on the main thread , JJS is sitting right next to PD & JMD is next to JJS.

And by the way in the picture YYS& SHB are standing together , and they ended up together in S1.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

Ok, I have to admit, I’m bored and sad now that season 1 is a wrap and season 2 won’t be airing until 2021. I love reading everyone’s analysis...so wouldn’t it be fun if we took 1 episode at a time and analyzed the clues that support Iksong? Lol It’s a lot of work but I would love to hear what you all noticed that I missed. It’s just an idea. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

@signupabove hi there. I did not watch any of the reply series so what you wrote it is just a new information for me, but this is a usual pattern for any drama or movie in the whole world that the main hero & heroine are casted/decided first & then other casting is done. Plus the main cast members & main couple sit next to the PD & to each other , this is what exactly happened here, we can see that in the first script reading pictures posted on the main thread , JJS is sitting right next to PD & JMD is next to JJS.

And by the way in the picture YYS& SHB are standing together , and they ended up together in S1.

Thanks for sharing. I didn’t start watching K-dramas until COVOID-19 forced me to stay home, so I’m slowly learning about these patterns. I do find it funny that despite what you just pointed out, there were so many people arguing only their ship was the right ship because of the bread crumbs the writer had left.   

29 minutes ago, milkokoa said:

But the thing is ikjun ask her to respond after he come back from Spain though, will the writer really prolong it?? And that band scene in ep 12 was definitely after he returned. I hope they get together in ep 1 or ep 2 s2 but ofc atfter they show Songhwa's pov from the past and present. 

I don't think we would be that lucky. We may get her answer on the first episodes but I don't think it would be a definite answer. She would probably ask for time during which we will see her POV and their current interactions. Later episodes is when we may get a clear view on their destination.

They have to deal with 20 years of friendship. Need to work out how to navigate the world of friendship and love. It will be a long ride, that much we know. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

9 minutes ago, signupabove said:

Ok, I have to admit, I’m bored and sad now that season 1 is a wrap and season 2 won’t be airing until 2021. I love reading everyone’s analysis...so wouldn’t it be fun if we took 1 episode at a time and analyzed the clues that support Iksong? Lol It’s a lot of work but I would love to hear what you all noticed that I missed. It’s just an idea. 

In ep 1, ikjun went to Yulje to remove his helmet of all hospital and we know songhwa is the only one who worked there at that time. Coincidence? I think not. But that would mean he has feeling for her eventhough he was married at that time. Well not impossible though 

Hi Hi Guys.. I'm IkSong Shipper too.. finally we have this thread to support them, which I can freely post something about them too.. :love::love:

I start became IkSong shipper after saw SH sleep with U-Ju in her office when IJ did surgery in EP 1.. :blush::blush:

Video theories for our ship..

Turn CC For Eng Sub

I'm mostly agree with theories this youteber give, I just miss in who give SH flower, I thought IJ, coz IJ always talk about flower.. But if I want to add something, we just need a scene which can make resurface SH feeling to IJ.. coz both of them deep buried their feeling in level 5 underground or 5 level of human needs.. same like their parking slot, 5th basement.. IJ feeling already resurface when SH sick.. so we just need trigger to make SH feeling to IJ resurface.. we need a BANG scene which can blow SH mind n make SH realize she still have feeling to IJ, coz until now confession still not enough for SH.. :D:D But we need to wait until next year for that.. :tears::tears:

N maybe this tweet threads can help us to understand timeline about our ship.. I hope this twitter's owner will update her threads until ep 12..

• Like 2
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

@signupabove it happens , viewers sometimes just insist on their preferred couples despite there are some clear signals that what they are thinking is not true/correct. But in this case I can understand why people so adamant that Ik Jun is not even included to the race because he was married. 

At first, I thought Ik Jun and Song Hwa were together. It wasn't until episode 2 that I too was fooled into thinking she would probably be with JWan. Then episode 3 happened, and divorce. I knew then that those two will be intertwined in later episodes. 

So, I don't see how people were able to form a ship that involved SongHwa or IkJun with anyone else. Only JWan was a contender and that's because of what he did in episode 2. He was disregarded as a contender the moment he went to IkSun camp. 

• Like 6

Seriously thought that Ikjun is the reply 1988 dongryoung counterpart, the funny guy that won't ever get the girl and only have platonic relationship with her. And there is this two handsome tall guy Junwan and Jeongwon lol sorry jjs what was I'm thinking 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, milkokoa said:

In ep 1, ikjun went to Yulje to remove his helmet of all hospital and we know songhwa is the only one who worked there at that time. Coincidence? I think not. But that would mean he has feeling for her eventhough he was married at that time. Well not impossible though 

@milkokoa I was trying to figure out where he worked (which they didn't tell us, if I'm correct), and why he didn't go to his hospital, but to Yulje too. They also didn't show it us, so I was 'surprised' that CSW knew that IJ was in the ER and could operate on the patient.  And then, when IJ finished the surgery, why didn't they talk face2face?  Why did they communicate with a door between them?  And her smile when she was talking to him.  These were all clues and questions I had as I re-watched ep 1.  

• Like 3

Always and forever iksong. 20 years of love. Thank you for this thread. Looking forward to interesting discussions. Btw jjs and mido looked really beautiful in his confession scenes. They seemed to be in almost coordinated outfits that matched the color of sea behind them. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

But I noticed Songhwa often flick her eyeglasses recently around Ikjun. Did you guys also noticed? 

I thought I am imagining things due to my shipping heart. :wub:

A FMV duet version of IkSong couple singing I Knew I'd Love You

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I was a iksong shipper from episode one  it is weird considering I knew he was married in episode 2. The moment I saw ik jun put his arms around song hwa in episode one photo i became their shipper. Maybe it is my jjs bias.

The thing I loved from the start. Ik jun always appeared when song hwa needed him the most exp in first two episodes they made that clear, thiugh they did not share many scenes together in the first 3 episodes the had a special bonding from first episode. In epi 1 when she is looking around for someone to do the surgery in desperation he is there. 

In episode 2 he appears before her when she says to her mom on the phone that she doesnt need a man. Same episode kaligsu scene she says she is hungry and he is in front of her in the car asking her if she would go like to eat. 

Have a lot more. But will see rest episodes again 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2