[OFFICIAL] Ik♥️Song Nation - ALOHA COUPLE - Flower♥️Clown - 99ers

wow. in the first season it was Songhwa and Seokhyoung who were faced with an emergency patient in ep 1 outside of hospital and in this season it is IkJun who is faced with emergency patient in ep 1. The parallels of Ikjun and Songhwa. 

I must say PD got me here good with Ikjun being EXTRA HAPPY in the very first scene and in the subsequent  scenes with Songhwa until ofcourse the last two scenes. And Songhwa was TOO SMILY and GIDDY in the IKSONG first scene together when they meet at hospital  entrance . I ALMOST thought they already had started dating. LOL.

• Like 1

I'm backkk, though expecting this but still my heart ache with the rejection :sweatingbullets:

But I still have hope! with the rainbow at the tunnel, parallel scene of heart attack patient of SHwa in SS1 and Ikjun in SS2, plus Ikjun and the boys picking up SHwa in SS1 and reverse to Shwa with her new car picking up the boys in SS2 (in Mercedes! - I was so happy they use the same brand til I know that Mercedes is one of the sponsor!, hahaha).

So Yes! a lot of tension and awkwardness of SHwa between the two, after rejection I expect the gap will be closer with SHwa comfortable with Ikjun. And in Ikjun I trust! :D

• Blob 3

• 2 months later...