[OFFICIAL] Ik♥️Song Nation - ALOHA COUPLE - Flower♥️Clown - 99ers

jidEBdO.png

Welcome to the shipper thread of Ikjoon & Songhwa  ("Hospital Playlist Couple / Aloha Couple / Flower♥️Clown") 

Lee Ikjoon (40 y.o)

2s8fVWF.jpg

He described her as pillar of support

Chae Songhwa (40 y.o)

x6xoOsE.jpg

She described him as a close friend 

frY28gQ.gif

vmgqrh5.jpg

Their Interactions & Sweet Moments :

• She's often being called to take care of Uju, his beloved son. 

• He accompany her, when she have a health scare. Even it was early in the morning and he was busy. 

• They always having lunch together, singing together. 

• Their past history extend to the 20 years together. 

• He confess recently. And I hope in S2 they will become a couple. 

AHGikkJ.jpg

t6JA2i4.jpg

MCvGW4R.jpg

So, ARE THEY OR AREN'T THEY THE END GAME? 

Feel free to discuss. I will add on the pages more. Or if have special request to add information or pictures let me know. 

Cr. Owner YT

Layout : Lawyerh

Kindly follow Soompi rules and maintain peace here ♥️ Have Fun! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snowlou said:

@KDramaFan0828 @Kaizen68 are you IkSong's shipper too?

Oh yesss... this is the thread I need the most. Thank youu!!! :lol:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Edit:

And still can't move on from this scene that healed me the most. Especially this is after ep11 when Ikjun was forced and pressured in a hot seat to confess. After all these years he hid his feelings! I was scared because that would be his last confession in the first season. So I didn't expect they would give us this one and the proper confession instantly becomes so precious in my heart  :bawling:

• Like 5
  • Love 8

21 minutes ago, im0202 said:

How do we know who the shippers are lol I rarely go to the main thread now :sweatingbullets:

Hahaha, me too. I rarely go to the main thread now, idk why. This thread will make me survive for the next seven months. I think I will trash a lot of IkSong contents without getting worried. Btw big thanks for @Lawyerhfor creating this thread :wub::kiss_wink:

@im0202 About the dp, sure no worries :D ! Thank you for using the stickers well ^_^

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, Kaizen68 said:

Hahaha, me too. I rarely go to the main thread now, idk why. This thread will make me survive for the next seven months. I think I will trash a lot of IkSong contents without getting worried. Btw big thanks for @Lawyerhfor creating this thread :wub::kiss_wink:

Reveal hidden contents

@im0202 About the dp, sure no worries :D ! Thank you for using the stickers well ^_^

Please do post all your shipper thoughts!! Would love to read them :wub: 
I will probably be going through the entire drama again soon to look for more clues and stuff of the various ships, including IkSong~

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I tried to rewatch the confession videos, and I swear I really can't read SongHwa's mind. 

Actually, I don't think Mido really knows what's going to happen or what SongHwa's inner thoughts are. From her interview she said that she only acts how the director tells her to act. 

I did notice though, that in the 2 times that Ikjun touched her shoulder (elevator scene and during the Sokcho scene), she didn't appear startled/uncomfortable as opposed to how her face changed when ChiHong touched her shoulders. Hmmm.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

Thank you @Lawyerh.

Now when this thread is made, I think I hardly would go to the main thread and camp here most of the time. Because in the main thread because of the popularity of the drama , there are a lot of posters who writes every thing in so much detail that I usually do not left with to write much. Which is actually good because then I just have to read the thread. Anyways I do not have a doubt equal to a grain of salt that IkSong is not the end game. 

IkSong is the end game. This thought occurred to me when JJS was announced to act in the drama. Because he was the first to be contacted , I knew right there & then he is going to be paired with the main lady. And every one can take the screenshot of my post , I am 100%  sure Ik Jun is made for SongHwa ,& vice versa. No matter how much time it will take, no matter which path it will take but they will end up together.

• Like 9
  • Insightful 2

Hello everyone! Yes, I do love the IkSong couple and I am keeping the faith that the ship will sail sometime next season.

To be honest, I never really considered the possibility of an IkSong endgame since he was married at first and they even threw in Go Ara as a red herring. But the second I saw him at SH's medical appointment, I was all in! Their interactions in Ep 9 made me swoon and I was half-convinced that they were already dating secretly by then. Like @im0202, I am going to re-watch the show to focus more on IkSong's arcs and scenes!

:wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

I've been low-key shipping them after the possible love lines are started the moment Pres Director Jo Jong Su throw a stone to a calm water in episode 2 :lol: 

I didn't show it but if anyone in here do read my spoiler posts at the main thread, sometimes I write a more detailed scene about Ik Song without me realizing it. 

Thank you for starting the thread @Lawyerh :blush:

I haven't done much searching at youtube, but this fmv about IkSong never failed to put a smile on my face

• Like 10
  • Love 2

20 minutes ago, kawaiiprincess1987 said:

I tried to rewatch the confession videos, and I swear I really can't read SongHwa's mind. 

Actually, I don't think Mido really knows what's going to happen or what SongHwa's inner thoughts are. From her interview she said that she only acts how the director tells her to act. 

I did notice though, that in the 2 times that Ikjun touched her shoulder (elevator scene and during the Sokcho scene), she didn't appear startled/uncomfortable as opposed to how her face changed when ChiHong touched her shoulders. Hmmm.

Iksong touching shoulder scenes have different feels bc of Songhwa's reaction. In the elevator, it's just a friendly pat to her but of course to Ikjun I feel like he is trying to make a statement to chihong. 

Touching shoulder scene in Seokcho definitely had different feels, Songhwa looks more nervous than uncomfortable. There is slight difference with Chilsong in the car scene. Maybe bc Ikjun is her best friends but he confessed, there is this weird romantic vibe about that part and Songhwa probably felt it too. 

But lol they seriously love to touch her shoulder, I wish ikjun would just hug her but that probably too much if he is asking to take her time 

• Like 8

Tbh I didn't ship anyone at first, the writer definitely trying to mislead the viewers at first with Junwan and Songhwa and let us know that ikjun is married so Ikjun was removed right away from the love line. Even after he divorced people don't think anything of it bc people r busy shipping songhwa with either chihong, junwan or jeongwon and think that most likely ikjun's character was for comedy purpose bc jjs is really good at comedy, but then bam comes ep 6 and it felt so right. 

When I rewatch the drama from ep 1, I noticed so many iksong moments that raised eyebrows lol I can't believe I didn't notice it b4, the writers really fooled me 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

7n3oKnE.gif

Oh my God, he is just touching her shoulders , nothing else, but I am feeling goosebumps , I SWEAR only JJS in this whole wide world has this ability to make my heart flutter even just by looking at his love interest with his intense gaze.:tounge_wink:

And by the way look at this dork face, a very faint little smile, as if he realized the SongHwa expressions that she is feeling at his touch.:love:

• Like 5
  • Love 5

20 minutes ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

Thank you @Lawyerh.

Now when this thread is made, I think I hardly would go to the main thread and camp here most of the time. Because in the main thread because of the popularity of the drama , there are a lot of posters who writes every thing in so much detail that I usually do not left with to write much. Which is actually good because then I just have to read the thread. Anyways I do not have a doubt equal to a grain of salt that IkSong is not the end game. 

IkSong is the end game. This thought occurred to me when JJS was announced to act in the drama. Because he was the first to be contacted , I knew right there & then he is going to be paired with the main lady. And every one can take the screenshot of my post , I am 100%  sure Ik Jun is made for SongHwa ,& vice versa. No matter how much time it will take, no matter which path it will take but they will end up together.

I think, if they are the endgame in season 2, they will probably get together during the last 4 episodes. It is likely that SongHwa may need more time to come into terms with her feelings. If she still loves IkJun, I can imagine the pain she felt having watched him marry someone else then have a kid. Because out of them all, I have never seen SongHwa shed a tear or even sad. Even when her boyfriend cheated on her. She is the only one whose mind we cant read. The pillar of the group, but she does not share her burdens.

Same as IkJun. He is a busybody. Always there for his friends and colleagues but not once has he asked for help. The only times he did, it was when Uju was sick and when he told his patient about his divorce. In season 2, i would like to see SongHwa initiate some moments. Like even once, i would love to see her ask him to eat.

• Like 11

Thanks for creating this thread. I’ve been reading so many theories supporting Songhwa with everyone else in the group, I almost gave up hope on Iksong.  But I figured the triangle storyline between IJ-Songwha-ACH wouldn’t have developed if the end game was KJW, AJW or YSH. I couldn’t understand why the writer would dedicate one season to building up Iksong story only to tear it down in season 2. Plus, too many people and relationships would be destroyed just so CSH could end up with KJW or AJW.  Now that aside, I love his confession scenes. I remember in ep6, KJW said that IJ has never pursued a girl, so I am curious to find out if CSH’s confused or not knowing how to respond reactions are because this is totally out of his character.  

Also, as much as I hate triangles and conflicts in stories, I can’t help but wonder, will the writer throw in another triangle for him next season? IJ is everywhere and friends with everyone and busy playing Cupid. The friends mentioned girls chased after him and he dated a lot in college. Go Ara returned briefly as an ex, but there has been no one chasing this gorgeous, fun loving man.  I really hope not because I just want to see Iksong love story develop. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, Jules said:

I think, if they are the endgame in season 2, they will probably get together during the last 4 episodes. It is likely that SongHwa may need more time to come into terms with her feelings. If she still loves IkJun, I can imagine the pain she felt having watched him marry someone else then have a kid. Because out of them all, I have never seen SongHwa shed a tear or even sad. Even when her boyfriend cheated on her. She is the only one whose mind we cant read. The pillar of the group, but she does not share her burdens.

Same as IkJun. He is a busybody. Always there for his friends and colleagues but not once has he asked for help. The only times he did, it was when Uju was sick and when he told his patient about his divorce. In season 2, i would like to see SongHwa initiate some moments. Like even once, i would love to see her ask him to eat.

But the thing is ikjun ask her to respond after he come back from Spain though, will the writer really prolong it?? And that band scene in ep 12 was definitely after he returned. I hope they get together in ep 1 or ep 2 s2 but ofc atfter they show Songhwa's pov from the past and present. 

• Like 6