[OFFICIAL] Ik♥️Song Nation - ALOHA COUPLE - Flower♥️Clown - 99ers

@Lawyerh of course after 20 years ,the scrunchie will definitely loose fluff & shape. And will become smaller in size.

But the point to ponder is 

If IkJun recognizes the scrunchie that it is the same given by him and has he  noticed that Song has been keeping it with her all theses years & wearing it in that band practice scene.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

FMV of Ik Jun Song Hwa moments with BGM song 'The Ade - 10 Reasons of Loving You' (I like how the maker can almost match perfectly the song with the scenes)

My attempt in translating the lyrics ( I provide the seconds of the scenes in the video that seems to match with the lyrics. Hope it can help to understand the song better :) )

(0:21-0:30) With your pretty voice, You sing a lullaby
(0:31-0:40) And tonight, you live together with me in my dreams
(0:42-0:48) You smile at me with a child-like smile
(0:52-0:55) Because it is you, I am so happy

(1:00-1:04) When I'm having a hard time or when I was sick
(1:05-1:13) The one who wipes my tears gently is you
(1:15-1:18) What should I say?

(1:20-1:22) First is your heart
(1:24-1:28) Like a tree you make me relax
(1:29-1:32) Second is your smile
(1:33-1:38) Like a sunshine that shines brightly at me
(1:39-1:42) Third is your touch
(1:44-1:46) You who will embrace me in your arms

(1:47-1:50) whenever I'm having a hard time
(1:51-1:53) I love you

(2:18-2:22) When I'm sad or feel lonely
(2:23-2:31) The one who is there to protect me warmly is you
(2:32-2:35) What should I say?

(2:37-2:41) Fourth is your temperature
(2:42-2:47) You make my heart warm
(2:48-2:50) Fifth is your tears
(2:51-2:55) It makes me to live harder 
(2:57-3:01) Sixth is your prayer
(3:02-3:08) It made my slouched shoulders become straight
(3:09-3:11) I love you

(3:17-3:25) My dear, please don't shed tears anymore
(3:26-3:35) I will protect you forever

(3:37-3:40) My love, even when I only look at you
(3:41-3:46) I am happy

(3:51-3:55) Seventh is your expression
(3:56-4:01) Made my sullen face to smile
(4:02-4:05) Eighth is your voice
(4:06-4:10) It is the one that can give me strength
(4:11-4:15) Ninth is your step
(4:16-4:22) You always come to me in every bad days
(4:23-4:27) Tenth, a present like you
(4:32) Because it's you
(4:33-4:40) I am very happy

@Lawyerh @snowlou found another flicking glasses scenes, when IJ is tearing the food wrapper impatiently and she scold him. IJ then wittingly say he is impatient because he resembles WJ.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, im0202 said:

To me, it looked like the two of then have definitely gone out together before (just them two). The way she replied was without hesitation too, almost like she was excited to meet up with Ikjun. 

It was her birthday that day as well. To me, it says a whole lot about that person if you want to spend your special evening with just him. Interesting how her text message to him was "You wanted to meet up? Okay. Where should I go?". I have a feeling that he told her that there is something he wanted to tell her and in most cases, the girl usually believes it is going to be a confession.

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Thanks for this scrunchie snapshot. Seems the old one is bigger in size, and the recent one smaller. Not sure if she cut it into smaller piece, or it's really a new piece. But it's interesting to note that the colour & material is the same / very similar.

I am not convinced that it is the same scrunchie, but agree that it should be noted that the color and material is very similar. If it is new, it makes one wonder what or who was consciously or subconsciously on her mind when she bought it. ;)

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

SH put her hand on IJ shoulder. And she didn't do it with the others... Another good sign I guess :)

Oh I really love this scene! And just before that, when she called out to him and he seemed to wait for her to catch up. That just screams couple to me. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

This scrunchie scene is the biggest point in my thinking infact believing that Song has some lingering feelings for IkJun even now. Why?

The sequence of the scene was that  the scene with her wearing scrunchie in the band after 20 years came right after their flashback scene when IkJun gave her the scrunchie 20 years ago. So why there was a need to show us that she is still wearing the same scrunchie. If the team wanted to show us how they first met , how he gave her scrunchie, how he fell for her in the first sight ,then the flashback scene was enough to serve that purpose.  And even there was no need in the band scene for us viewers to NOTICE that whether Song is wearing a scrunchi or a hair band or a little rubber type pony or whatever. I mean why would we care about that rather on focusing on her & other band members expressions inthe scene. But the team specifically put the cameras to her hair and made us notice that point. Why? Simple

The band scene was not only, with the choice of the song according to IkJun feelings was a representation of IkJun Pov  BUT it was also a mute, a silent representation of Song POV that she still has lingering feelings for him( because she was still wearing the same scrunchie after all those 20 years). 

AND all the discussion in the above paragraph is also a proof that Song is wearing the same scrunchie because if it was not the same why the team would make efforts to point out what she was wearing on her head that day. They wanted the viewers to notice that it was the same scrunchie so they shot the scene in that sequence and in that manner with an exclusive shot of her wearing the scrunchie.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 5

1 hour ago, wallflowersforjane said:

when she called out to him and he seemed to wait for her to catch up. That just screams couple to me. 

Nope, he didn't wait for her, he backtracked to her. And this makes the scene much much much more beautiful.

bTIz8Xp.gif

And also notice the smile, nope laugh of Song  when he backtracked to her. She just LOVED it.

Also notice the smile when she called Ik Jun & he just turn around to look at them. Very telling in itself.

Edited by JJS's Fan-atics
  • Like 3
  • Love 12

9 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@Lawyerh Thanks for sharing this scene.  When it first aired, I was surprised there wasn't much mention of their interaction.  I re-watched this scene many times and I figured the PD/Writer was showing us something about Iksong's relationship. 

• Insightful 3

7 hours ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

Hehehe , I posted a gif of the same scene in my last post to save you the trouble of going back & rewatching . Also notice Song smile. 

THANK YOU! 

Oh gosh, I am realising why this moment stands out so prominently to me now. As IJ and SH reaches each other and faces the camera, the others all turn away very slightly and it's just IJ and SH facing us. We see them as a unit as the others split off. Coincidence, I think not. It's such a visual cue of how they could function as a couple within the group!

• Love 2
  • Insightful 5

9 hours ago, alleram95 said:

@Lawyerh @snowlou found another flicking glasses scenes, when IJ is tearing the food wrapper impatiently and she scold him. IJ then wittingly say he is impatient because he resembles WJ.

Thanks for the translation @alleram95. Wow..i think i should gather the glasses-flicking scenes. I still think it's gonna amount to nothing but it's fun:D

@im0202 Daebak! i didn't realise the Glance 5 (couldnt repost the gif)..when i looked at that scene, i was only focusing on IJ but never actually paid attention to SHwa. She really did turn to look at him didnt she:wub:

@wallflowersforjane thanks for the fanfic link. It's pretty good but too bad it's only up to ch 3 so far. I need more! And def PG rated:glasses:

Good morning everyone. So glad to see some more posts on IkSong :) please keep them coming!

12 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Thanks for this scrunchie snapshot. Seems the old one is bigger in size, and the recent one smaller. Not sure if she cut it into smaller piece, or it's really a new piece. But it's interesting to note that the colour & material is the same / very similar. 

10 hours ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

This scrunchie scene is the biggest point in my thinking infact believing that Song has some lingering feelings for IkJun even now. Why?

The sequence of the scene was that  the scene with her wearing scrunchie in the band after 20 years came right after their flashback scene when IkJun gave her the scrunchie 20 years ago. So why there was a need to show us that she is still wearing the same scrunchie. If the team wanted to show us how they first met , how he gave her scrunchie, how he fell for her in the first sight ,then the flashback scene was enough to serve that purpose.  And even there was no need in the band scene for us viewers to NOTICE that whether Song is wearing a scrunchi or a hair band or a little rubber type pony or whatever. I mean why would we care about that rather on focusing on her & other band members expressions inthe scene. But the team specifically put the cameras to her hair and made us notice that point. Why? Simple

The band scene was not only, with the choice of the song according to IkJun feelings was a representation of IkJun Pov  BUT it was also a mute, a silent representation of Song POV that she still has lingering feelings for him( because she was still wearing the same scrunchie after all those 20 years). 

AND all the discussion in the above paragraph is also a proof that Song is wearing the same scrunchie because if it was not the same why the team would make efforts to point out what she was wearing on her head that day. They wanted the viewers to notice that it was the same scrunchie so they shot the scene in that sequence and in that manner with an exclusive shot of her wearing the scrunchie.

I really wish it was the same scrunchie :tears: however when I’m staring at the pics they look quite different. BUT I do agree that there must be a reason for showing us the scene where IJ gives the scrunchie in the past and SHwa wearing a scrunchie in the present when she seldom does. So for me it’s more important that the team consciously included a scrunchie into SHwa’s wardrobe for the exact same episode when they reveal their first encounter. ;)

10 hours ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

And also notice the smile, nope laugh of Song  when he backtracked to her. She just LOVED it.

Also notice the smile when she called Ik Jun & he just turn around to look at them. Very telling in itself.

SHwa’s eyes have a certain sparkle when looking at IJ and she has a special sweet smile exclusive to IJ. Correct me if I’m wrong but if I remember correctly, while she does smile at other people, I don’t think I’ve seen her laugh as much as she does when with IJ. We know how she loves his jokes so much, how hard it must’ve been to contain her laughter and smiles when she was avoiding IJ because he had a wife. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

Here is a FMV. :wub: I turned on the subs to read the lyrics since the creator noted the following in the caption - 

This song is about someone who still remember their loves one through memory. The memory that they made together, can't be erased so easily. This song and narration is from Songhwa's Point of View. Let's meet again in 2021 for Hospital Playlist Season 2.

Edited by Chu_Qiao
Fix grammar.
  • Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

I find myself liking your posts in this forum, guys. So happy because I can get some HP moments in this "hard time' when I can't get over HP yet. 

Actually I'm afraid to ship this couple at the first time, even after Ikjun came to hospital to accompany Songhwa. I'm afraid that it is to fast for Ikjun to get over his wife and maybe Songhwa will find it is hard to believe that he still has feeling for her. But after SongHwa hugs Uju in episode 10, I find myself can't deny it anymore, she is the right woman for him and vice versa. The way Ikjun looked at them sleeping, even my heart feel the warm and the a bit of hurt because they are not a couple yet. All this time, Uju misses someone to called mother and took care of him like a real mom. And SongHwa did it the way like what Ikjun will do for his son.

Maybe Ikjun got the courage to tell SongHwa his feeling not really because Chihong told Ikjun that he likes her, but because he saw the way SongHwa took care of Uju. How she was afraid that Uju is not getting better, how she get a way (even called her mother) to get Uju feeling better. And it is not because she is a doctor but because she worried like a mom worry about her son. :))

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, KDramaFan0828 said:

I really wish it was the same scrunchie :tears: however when I’m staring at the pics they look quite different. BUT I do agree that there must be a reason for showing us the scene where IJ gives the scrunchie in the past and SHwa wearing a scrunchie in the present when she seldom does. So for me it’s more important that the team consciously included a scrunchie into SHwa’s wardrobe for the exact same episode when they reveal their first encounter. ;)

SHwa’s eyes have a certain sparkle when looking at IJ and she has a special sweet smile exclusive to IJ. Correct me if I’m wrong but if I remember correctly, while she does smile at other people, I don’t think I’ve seen her laugh as much as she does when with IJ. We know how she loves his jokes so much, how hard it must’ve been to contain her laughter and smiles when she was avoiding IJ because he had a wife. 

I think Songhwa is the closest to Ikjun among all the 4 guys, ikjun trained SH in bass guitar for 5 years and she is really comfortable with him, it must be painful that she had to distanced herself when he got married 

Also, how did you forget your first love when that person is always around you? It's understandable if you don't meet them anymore. Talking about experience, I still remember my first love during high-school even though we don't meet anymore lol, I can't imagine being Songhwa and Ikjun who still meet eo n being bff

• Like 7

1 hour ago, maggiee said:

I find myself liking your posts in this forum, guys. So happy because I can get some HP moments in this "hard time' when I can't get over HP yet. 

Actually I'm afraid to ship this couple at the first time, even after Ikjun came to hospital to accompany Songhwa. I'm afraid that it is to fast for Ikjun to get over his wife and maybe Songhwa will find it is hard to believe that he still has feeling for her. But after SongHwa hugs Uju in episode 10, I find myself can't deny it anymore, she is the right woman for him and vice versa. The way Ikjun looked at them sleeping, even my heart feel the warm and the a bit of hurt because they are not a couple yet. All this time, Uju misses someone to called mother and took care of him like a real mom. And SongHwa did it the way like what Ikjun will do for his son.

Maybe Ikjun got the courage to tell SongHwa his feeling not really because Chihong told Ikjun that he likes her, but because he saw the way SongHwa took care of Uju. How she was afraid that Uju is not getting better, how she get a way (even called her mother) to get Uju feeling better. And it is not because she is a doctor but because she worried like a mom worry about her son. :))

That part really gets me and I understand Ikjun's feeling, seeing the woman he loves hugging and sleeping with his son like that, no wonder he was being so mellow after that and confess to her :(

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1