[OFFICIAL] Kim Dong-Wook ❤️Mun Ka-Young ( memory couple )

Ameera Ali

Happy Anniversary find me in your memory!!! I can't believe its been a year since the drama first aired. 

Jamie Pd-nim posted this lovely family picture:

The anniversary is not complete without a Yeo Hajin's instagram post:

I still hope that she will upload a picture with KDW, all recent photos that were posted in this account are all of herself. Still happy that she maintains the account but it would be great if she would share some of the unreleased BTS photos. 

• Like 3

Happy Anniversary to one of my favorite kdrama.... Love everything about the drama, the friendship that was built, the fans who continued to support the cast and crew even after a year had passed. Wishing they'd have a reunion the soonest. 

• Like 3

event alert! if you haven't seen it already, do check it out. why not try your hand at creating a find me in your memory theme poster and relive those fun moments? it really was a great drama - such fantastic OST! still listen to it. you can also do a photoshop that is kim dong wook or mun ka young inspired. try it out! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Have you guys seen this? Bluray contents are not supposed to be spilled but no one can control the internet

The kiss looks too real lol no wonder MBC didnt post the bts of the rooftop kiss.

On the other hand, KDW is busy filming, from his staff posts seems like he's fiming a beach scene today. MGY is hanging out with Jamie pdnim, its nice to see our fmiym family still sticks together!

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

Have you guys seen this? Bluray contents are not supposed to be spilled but no one can control the internet

The kiss looks too real lol no wonder MBC didnt post the bts of the rooftop kiss.

On the other hand, KDW is busy filming, from his staff posts seems like he's fiming a beach scene today. MGY is hanging out with Jamie pdnim, its nice to see our fmiym family still sticks together!

It was too juicy not to be shared haha.... A twitter chingu shared some Bluray BTS scenes to me and if I remember it right, there are 2 angles with long kiss for the rooftop kiss and that video was one haha....

Honestly when I watched the BTS scene, I understood why it was KDW's favorite scene looool.  I felt like we were robbed with that intimate KS as their first kiss but I understand why the PD had chosen to show a bit subtle KS for their first. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
13 hours ago, memory magnet said:

KDW appeared suddenly in MGY's IG Live. Perks of being in the same company ;)

I didn't expect that after a year we'll still get to see them together. Thank you KDW for being brazen enough to show yourself on MGY's IG live. I just love these two so much, nothing changed since the first time I saw them together on IG live  

• Like 1
  • Love 3

• 11 months later...

Moon Ga Young And Kim Dong Wook Showcase Amazing Chemistry For Their Special Appearance In “Sh**ting Stars”

Moon Ga Young and Kim Dong Wook are the next celebrities to make a cameo appearance in tvN’s “Sh**ting Stars”!

“Sh**ting Stars” is a romantic comedy about the people who work behind the scenes in the entertainment industry cleaning up the messes created by the stars. The drama depicts the realistic story of people who stand behind the celebrities and shed blood, sweat, and tears to make them shine like stars in the sky.

Kim Dong Wook and Moon Ga Young are making a special appearance to support director Lee Soo Hyun, whom they’ve worked with in “Find Me in Your Memory.” The drama tells the story of news anchor Lee Jung Hoon (Kim Dong Wook) and his romance with rising star Yeo Ha Jin (Moon Ga Young). The two actors will carry on the same roles in “Sh**ting Stars.”

full article: https://www.soompi.com/article/1526324wpp/moon-ga-young-and-kim-dong-wook-showcase-amazing-chemistry-for-their-special-appearance-in-shting-stars

• 9 months later...

Kim Dong Wook Surprises Moon Ga Young as Guest at Her First Fan Meeting

More details can be found in the blogpost and the twitter thread below. It surprises me they continue the fan service after 3 years.

https://koalasplayground.com/2023/02/26/kim-dong-wook-surprises-moon-ga-young-as-guest-at-her-fan-meeting-continuing-the-most-candy-strewn-drama-cp-streak-for-find-me-in-your-memory/

Spoiler