[OFFICIAL] Kim Dong-Wook ❤️Mun Ka-Young ( memory couple )

Ameera Ali

@mimomarraHaha, really? (besides the Friday update?) We should pay more attention to LG Twins' schedule and the IG update then. Well, if that is true maybe the IG update is expression of her boredom because being ignored by her oppa haha. But I find it cute tho cause her Oppa does not have IG :lol:

• LOL 3

Apparently this is the third time she posted a picture on IG when/on the day LG Twins is playing lol

At least now she's giving us materials again lol. She was a cave woman for almost 2 months. Lets wait if KDW decided to show up to the public again (and hopefully making questionable remarks or ended up spilling the beans himself).

Nice to also see her appear today. Today is 3 months after FMIYM ended and I cant believe I am still hooked to this couple

Random thing: J1 liked MGY photo in the award show on Keyeast Instagram even J2 hasnt liked it yet

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

Random thing: J1 liked MGY photo in the award show on Keyeast Instagram even J2 hasnt liked it yet

So cmiiw J1 is the "Man" manager ? J2 is the "woman" manager ???:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Spoiler

@rosa J1 is KDW manager and J2 is MGY's 

MGY posted on ig only to removed the photo like 20 minutes later. Many people have managed to captured it (I didnt, I only managed to liked the photo) but here it is:

B31-DDC70-6-AD3-4-E55-A1-BB-8-CF921-EB37

cr:kdw_mgy.mcp

0407-AD77-4-EEE-4-C80-836-B-E109-C3-F981

36-CCAD2-A-2-C98-4787-AD4-D-531-B30-BA9-

You may notice that she uses black heart emoji in the caption, which is the same caption as the photo of her with KDW in Yeohajin's IG. 

I have no idea why she deleted these photos... J2 liked the photo so I dont think there's any publicity issue. It was around 3 AM in Seoul when she uploaded the photo hmmm

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

MGY posted on ig only to removed the photo like 20 minutes later. Many people have managed to captured it (I didnt, I only managed to liked the photo) but here it is:

You may notice that she uses black heart emoji in the caption, which is the same caption as the photo of her with KDW in Yeohajin's IG. 

I have no idea why she deleted these photos... J2 liked the photo so I dont think there's any publicity issue. It was around 3 AM in Seoul when she uploaded the photo hmmm

I also managed to like the photos but got confused when she removed the post so fast. I like the photos, she's so sexy and gorgeous.:heart2beat:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Come to think of it, the photo that you mentioned on the yeohajin IG -- wasn't it posted around the same time too? early morning in seoul if I recall haha

it is definitely weird, though, I don't see anything that could be misinterpreted in the pictures so why would she feel the need to remove it. Even if she didn't mean to post, I don't see how leaving it up would be bad haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

30 minutes ago, memory magnet said:

Come to think of it, the photo that you mentioned on the yeohajin IG -- wasn't it posted around the same time too? early morning in seoul if I recall haha

it is definitely weird, though, I don't see anything that could be misinterpreted in the pictures so why would she feel the need to remove it. Even if she didn't mean to post, I don't see how leaving it up would be bad haha

If I recall, this also happen with her IG story, the Sia's Saved My Life,  that she uploaded in early morning and deleted shortly after. MGY is quiet active in SNS, she even liking post IG Gieok Shippers and of course she is aware that bunch of people are spying her action through her personal SNS. Perhaps she doesn't want attract more speculation? haha. Enough with the three consecutive black outfit posts lol.

• LOL 4

7 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Obviously she stalked this shipper account, and she knows what this user posted, and she deleted it . She is smart :smort:

But more funny that other shipper is also posted matched theory :phew::D

Spoiler

Screenshot-20200814-085649.jpg

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Sortie15 said:

@rosa Omo, now you mention it, I would like to think that MGY doesn't want to make false assumption to other shipping :phew:. She realized after 20 minutes that someone have a pic with kinda similar background thus she deleted it.

Yeah but those other shipper account posted late than kdw_mgy shipper acc. Our main shipper posted about 8-9 hours ago when i saw it , but the other shipper just posted 2 hours as u see the screen cap . I kind doubted she deleted it bcoz other shipper, which the timeline when she deleted it's not matched. 

But correct me if i'm wrong you can check the timeline those two account posted and what time MGY deleted it. :D

I kind like this situation , we can be private investigator :popcornjackson:

• LOL 2

@rosa @Sortie15 hmmm I am not entirely sure when the gieok shipper account uploaded the photo. I only checked their account when the photo already deleted by MGY.

Maybe MGY or J2 remembered that the other guys had similar photo? So she decided to delete that? Just like when she decided to removed all photos related to the other ship. 

I dont think she hates being shipped with KDW on the contrary she actually likes it (bc they are real lol). This is because she keeps giving us cryptic message and questionable photos.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

@rosa @Sortie15 hmmm I am not entirely sure when the gieok shipper account uploaded the photo. I only checked their account when the photo already deleted by MGY.

Maybe MGY or J2 remembered that the other guys had similar photo? So she decided to delete that? Just like when she decided to removed all photos related to the other ship. 

I dont think she hates being shipped with KDW on the contrary she actually likes it (bc they are real lol). This is because she keeps giving us cryptic message and questionable photos.

Your theory is the first thought when i saw that other shipper account post matchy matched post. and seeing her deleted it . Wow MGY is so bold :Woah:

But when i saw the timeline those two account shipper post , that theory shattered :unsure:

Even though deeply i still hope the first theory which is happened:sparklyeyes: 

• LOL 2

MGY was spotted in a beauty clinic in gangnam:

7-FDACE0-E-1-BF4-4-A1-F-9735-0-BA6-A9891

This was posted on 5th of August, the day when she went to brunch with her friend. Apologies for not noticing this earlier lol I have been busy with work hahaha I cant believe I missed this. 

The beauty clinic is quite popular among celebrities. The caption wishes her luck for her new drama.

Spoiler

Funfact: the clinic seems to be owned by a friend of KDW friend (non celebrity but she's an influencer). Should we take this as another clue? I am still figuring out whether this is just merely a coincidence because the clinic is popular. Chanyeol alo went to this clinic (some people shipped him with MGY)

• Like 3

@mimomarra well looks like it is her first time there. Since they just asked for her autograph... but isnt it a bit far off? Lol 

Spoiler

Another thing, I just found out that KDW is friends with Hwang Bora who is also a good friend of shin min-ah. MGY is now close to SMA circle, they even share the same stylist now. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Thirtysvn37 Well am the one who believe everything happen for a reason so to think there so many coincidence on this case is make no sense for me lol.

K-entertainment world is indeed so small and if we list up, their circle are connected to one and another

Spoiler

In my delulu mind, i want to believe she went there bcos her oppa recommend that place to her B)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

Guys, is that mgy with her signature green scrunchy? This is taken from the set of True Beauty

Hemm, I'm bit doubtful. Is it permissible to wear personal accessories in drama? and to add, the scrunchy is coming from another drama? lol

This couple is super quiet. I would like to take control over KE's management to make a fuss about KDW and MGY. Haha. Well, there is popular saying: If there is no news, it means a good news. But as greedy shipper, I need regular crumbs and contents. Do I need to wait four months more for MBC Awards and seven months more for Blu-ray? <_<

• LOL 3