[OFFICIAL] Kim Dong-Wook ❤️Mun Ka-Young ( memory couple )

Ameera Ali

MBC will make a content documentary of Coffee Prince MBC Drama after 13 years. 

354004_m.jpg
The type documentary will be like interviewed with actors/actress and the staff. It'll be broadcast in September. 

Finally we'll see KDW content :sparklyeyes:

source https://kt.wowkorea.jp/album/354004.html
https://moneys.mt.co.kr/news/mwView.php?no=2020082110578089082

• Like 4

1 hour ago, rosa said:

MBC will make a content documentary of Coffee Prince MBC Drama after 13 years. 

The type documentary will be like interviewed with actors/actress and the staff. It'll be broadcast in September. 

Finally we'll see KDW content :sparklyeyes:

source https://kt.wowkorea.jp/album/354004.html
https://moneys.mt.co.kr/news/mwView.php?no=2020082110578089082

Yay for KDW content!! haha I thought we'd have to wait for MBC drama awards before seeing him again

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

One of Kim Dong Wook best friends Ryu Deok Hwan whose starred also at Special Labor Inspector Mr Jo  will getting married with his 7 years Girlfriend. He 'll preparing for the ceremony in October, but due to the new coronavirus situation, It will be postponed to next year. He's 33 years old. 
RDH.jpg

Source http://www.wowkorea.jp/news/enter/2020/0826/10268713.html

Wish we can get that kind news from KDW :Megalol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

• 2 weeks later...

KDW finally reappear (sort of but not really). He sent a foodtruck to the guest's director at the set of TVN's Luca:

E22-D7-A0-C-1302-4-A9-B-A46-C-CFBBA53-A5

good to know that he is still breathing!

MGY also posted on IG stories few days ago:

87558573-AC1-D-40-E0-9372-EB9-ACC4-E5-EE

another green and blue vibes upload lol

She also posted another stories on Sunday, in which she made pizza with her sister. But only to removed the photo like few hours after hmm

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I really happy :happydance:, this is the best day ever. 

DC FMIYM is the best :loveu:

This is the first time i've ever seeing that one of DC drama fans support their actor/actress who starred another drama. They are indeed loved by many people esp MC Shipper.  :crymeme:

No wonder the caption of MGY don't make me her cry ath her work. She is touched. I thought she is only posted at YHJ account , but she posted also in her personal account, wow she is indeed overwhelmed with the supported that she get.

Can we got KDW project confirmation , i can not wait he will get  the same CT supported by DC FMIYM fans :heart2:

• Like 1

Hi guys! Finally some content (thanks to korean shipper lol)

@mimomarra i heard the caption supposedly said something like "the second character/alter ego (hajin) received a coffee truck but the first character (mgy) is even happier about it"

which implicitly means mgy=yeo hajin. So perhaps mgy also dates lee jeong hoon/kdw? Lol

anyways, me and my fellow indonesian shipper are thinking of sending a rice wreath for mgy to the press conference of true beauty. We are still trying to contact keyeast to know the details. Let me know if any of you are interested in participating in this project. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

anyways, me and my fellow indonesian shipper are thinking of sending a rice wreath for mgy to the press conference of true beauty. We are still trying to contact keyeast to know the details. Let me know if any of you are interested in participating in this project. 

Waaa, i wanna joint too , notify me when you start the project. :happy2:

• Like 1

• Guest changed the title to [OFFICIAL] Kim Dong-Wook ❤️Mun Ka-Young ( memory couple )

Its been awhile, but there are plenty of new updates on our OTP. I have been only updating on twitter lol. 

1. If you guys have joined the fancafe, you can see the new bluray teaser. Our couple is as close and sweet as they usually are. Please see it for yourselves and ready to get swoon. 
2. Coffee prince documentary teaser is also out! So happy to finally get to see KDW again!

3. MGY is going live with CEW and HIY to promote true beauty, possibly in tvn's ig account. You can leave questions to her in tvn's account. I have asked re why she chooses this project and how did her loved ones (lol) think about it. 

• Like 4

MGY receives another foodtruck from her fancafe (daum). Kim Dong Wook's hairdresser (mujin/jennyhouse team) posted this on his ig (yes kdw's hairdresser lol):

42-BA4479-B709-4793-8443-5-A365-C2488-A8

I am not sure if he also handles other actor in TB. I still couldnt find other actors in TB that uses jennyhouse or any reason why kdw's hairdresser would be in TB location.

• Shocked 2