[OFFICIAL] Kim Dong-Wook ❤️Mun Ka-Young ( memory couple )

Ameera Ali

On 9/17/2020 at 6:59 PM, Thirtysvn37 said:

3. MGY is going live with CEW and HIY to promote true beauty, possibly in tvn's ig account. You can leave questions to her in tvn's account. I have asked re why she chooses this project and how did her loved ones (lol) think about it. 

Is it will be kind live IG or only QnA session in IG comment ??

I kind excited to see MGY interaction with CEW n HIY if there will IG live, i want to compare it with KDW oppa lol

• Like 2

Now i know why MGY deleted this story at 18 Sept 2020.  :) 

IMG-20200918-233457.jpg

You know , photographer called it as "Blue Hour" , The blue hour (from French l'heure bleue) is the period of twilight (in the morning or evening, around the nautical stage) when the Sun is at a significant depth below the horizon and residual, indirect sunlight takes on a predominantly blue shade, which differs from the one visible during most of a clear day, which is caused by Rayleigh scattering.

blue-hour.jpg

Many artists value this period for the quality of the soft light. Although the blue hour does not have an official definition, the blue color spectrum is most prominent when the Sun is between 4° and 8° below the horizon. Photographers cherish blue hour for the tranquil mood it sets. 

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

@rosa I see thanks for the info! Many korean (celeb and non-celeb) are now seen uploading photos of skies. So its probably just a trend.

Seems like she'll be doing an instalive. It is still unclear when they'll do it. Lets just keep and eye on TVN's acc.

btw we all still cannot figure out any logical reason of why did kdw hairstylist went to TB shooting location. He is actually working on another drama, so its a bit weird for him to be on the set of TB. My guess is he was only there for one day because he was requested by his regular client lol...

@Thirtysvn37 Yeah probably lmao . Bcoz MGY is kind a bookworm girl and cancer girl , so i just feeling that her post had a meaning and cryptic message. I thought just a picture of  sky --> blue and line of light --> yellow , but when i browsed about photography since i have a hobby in that field, and then read about Blue Hour event , i remember the IG story MGY.

:popcornjackson:

If its true that he was there just to "visit" MGY , i don't what to say , that he's very care for her . I wish we can get more this spoiled content again in next time

:bashful:

• Love 1

12 minutes ago, mimomarra said:

KDW sent a coffeetruck to Gayoung, OMG my heart

and she posted it on her ig feed, not only her igstory

wowww we're winning today HAHA totally unexpected that he'd send, even more so that she'd post about it 

translation of the banner message

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2

He actually sent 2 things: the coffee truck and snack from different vendor. The banner is also really sweet.

Thank you kdw oppa, I didnt expect he would dare to send a food truck to TB. Such a pleasant surprise.

Spoiler

I hope this doesnt mean that they are not dating. But the truck is very sweet and personal, not like other trucks he sent to other people.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 9/27/2020 at 5:28 PM, Thirtysvn37 said:

He actually sent 2 things: the coffee truck and snack from different vendor. The banner is also really sweet.

Thank you kdw oppa, I didnt expect he would dare to send a food truck to TB. Such a pleasant surprise.

Hide contents

I hope this doesnt mean that they are not dating. But the truck is very sweet and personal, not like other trucks he sent to other people.

Seems that this is very personal CT. :fullofhearts:

First he using personal photo MGY which only released by her for her fans in the previous event birthday at the banner of CT . Where the heck he got this picture lol 

CT-MGY.jpg

And don't you think that pict had same vibe with this pict??? LOL

MGY4.png

• LOL 2
  • Wiggle 2

8 hours ago, memory magnet said:

MGY deleted and reposted the coffee truck from Oh PD and Jamie PD like twice hahaha so weird...

Her first caption was something about "When is season 2" then her new caption just now is a yellow and blue heart...

Seems that she was too excited for the CT from FMIYM PD nim , she posted with her full face picture with them. :lol: Seems because her character in TB maybe was confidential , so she deleted her previous posted, which for me its weird because we all know what is Junkyung like from webtoon. But yeah , maybe there is written agreement to not spoiled the character looks like in any social media :surprisedwut:

But yeah we can still her hype in the last posted . Still with Yellow and Blue "love"

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 9/28/2020 at 9:08 PM, rosa said:

Seems that this is very personal CT. 

First he using personal photo MGY which only released by her for her fans in the previous event birthday at the banner of CT . Where the heck he got this picture lol 

And don't you think that pict had same vibe with this pict??? LOL

Her outfit in the picture is the same as the camping trip scene lol... I am imagining he took the picture with his phone during their shoot lol

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

@rosa @memory magnet I agree. Seems like she was very happy and excited yesterday. Her conversation with Jamie in the comment section was also very cute, it shows how close their friendship is. Looking at the photos, they felt like a little family, which is really lovely. 

However, it seems like MGY is actually prohibited to show her face and that is why the second post was deleted (the first one was deleted because Jamie asked MGY to upload their selfies). Her third post with blue and yellow emoji as caption remains so can we all agree that KDW's truck is the most special one because she show herself (even only from the back). 

I really hope that she won't get in any trouble because of what happened yesterday, I am sure she was just too excited and happy to see her friends + the coffee truck. 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

If you speak bahasa Indonesia there's this an hour long tarot reading of kdw and mgy. It is very detailed and talks about their relationship status + the problem they encounter.

Reveal hidden contents

I hope this wont be blocked/removed:

But sissy @Thirtysvn37, you speak in Bahasa , just interpret for us....wahhaaaa!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone, i just recently watched "find me in your memory" (thanks Netflix) and fell in love with our couple. 

I am sad for being late to the party because the couple thread has gone quiet since september...

Since then the couple has won "MBC couple award" and the Blueray dvd was also released recently.

@Thirtysvn37 do you think they're (still) together ?

Annyeong!!! It's been a while... Finished MGY's TB and waiting for KDW's next project and MGY's new project haha...

There's so many leads changes on LINK drama and I am not sure if it would be good for MGY to take the lead here. It seems like they can't get the leading man/leading lady they want and it changes every update I've seen. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, lhynne said:

Annyeong!!! It's been a while... Finished MGY's TB and waiting for KDW's next project and MGY's new project haha...

There's so many leads changes on LINK drama and I am not sure if it would be good for MGY to take the lead here. It seems like they can't get the leading man/leading lady they want and it changes every update I've seen. 

Yes link seems interesting but the always charging cast is bad sign usually. She should choose a really good project to profit from TB success. 

@coffeeboy@lhynne not sure what will happen with Link. So many male leads turned it down, she has not confirmed for casting yet and it doesnt appear on tvn's drama lineup yet. Some say that DoTS was turned down by several actors but becomes successful but I heard some dramas have problems with the script (not sure about this one). I was really excited with lee jungki as male lead (much preferable than seonho), but unfortunately he turned it down. 

A friend said that Link was initially planned as a weekend drama, so the male lead will probably be someone well known (schedule's not confirmed yet and as I said the drama has not appeared in TVn's line up). 

I would rather prefer for her to take some time off and choose her next project carefully like KDW did (it took him like 7 months - probably the one of his longest hiatus). KDW actually chose something that I am excited about, although surprisingly he's doing another melodrama. But since she's young I am not sure if she'll take a long hiatus even though many rising actress also did the same thing (like kim taeri did after mr sunshine - but she's a chungmuro star so she probably has different consideration). As a shipper I would prefer if she takes a new project after YAMS concluded, many KCouples took turn in working so they can manage their time to meet.