[OFFICIAL] Kim Dong-Wook ❤️Mun Ka-Young ( memory couple )

Ameera Ali

Thank you so much!!!! @Ameera Ali now we can ship them freely without anyone might feel annoyed at our spazzing :joy:

Please allow me to share this ig live with eng sub; credit to the video owner. I love her sub the most and i love this live session the most as well;

Adding more for future shippers :joy:

Edit: @Ameera Ali can we have all their eng sub materials on your 1st post up there?

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

yay :wub: thanks @Ameera Ali !!

@lolly84 are we going to discuss what was behind the cushion scene here?? :w00t:

Ok so... their chemistry is off chart for sure! They kissed so naturally... I think they followed director's orders but inside they bursted. They liked the make-out session! It's undeniable!!!:smirk:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Ok so... their chemistry is off chart for sure! They kissed so naturally... I think they followed director's orders but inside they bursted. They liked the make-out session! It's undeniable!!!:smirk:

I wanna confess that their 1st kiss at the rooftop didn't convince me at all but tonight's kiss is really something else! 

Credit vid to ig owner

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Just now, kaykafisyah said:

I wanna confess that their 1st kiss at the rooftop didn't convince me at all but tonight's kiss is really something else! 

This make-out session convinced me... there's attraction OBV!!! But the way they kissed is too much as a real couple so my doubts are on high level!! :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Both being in the same agency makes me glad though I know acting agency is not like idol agency where idols always come to the office for practice session. But hey, the agency might trying to milk whatever they can from this couple for now and will feed us as much shipping goodies as possible? 

Spoiler

Is it true MGY was in relationship with WDH before? 'Was' since I saw some twt saying they no longer follow each other on ig. WDH also from Keyeast =.=''

When I saw this yesterday, my shipper's heart can't help but to think if KDW and MGY having the hwi-shik together since they are all from same agency anyway..this was from one of KDW's staffs and the caption is "hwi-shik kaja hwi-shik" (let's go for team dinner)

Credit pic to ig owner

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Hi all happy to join here!

I have so many theories about these two LOL (especially after their first live IG). This is my first time shipping korean actress and actor, but seriously their chemistry is off the chart. So out of my curiousty I just cant help my self not to ship them. 

• Love 6

4 minutes ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

Hi all happy to join here!

I have so many theories about these two LOL (especially after their first live IG). This is my first time shipping korean actress and actor, but seriously their chemistry is off the chart. So out of my curiousty I just cant help my self not to ship them. 

Welcome to the shipping world~~~~ I've been shipping couples since 2008 :joy: but all of my ships have sunk :joy: Anyway, please share all your theories here then we can discuss together! 

• LOL 5

tenor.gif?itemid=5336606

thanks @Ameera Ali for the thread!

Guys, i seriously think that the make-out we had was MGY and KDW because even during the actual scene, I felt like I was simply watching MGY and KDW and not the characters they played. And also, if compared to the rooftop scene, this kiss scene is way better!  If these two end up dating for real, I am in total support. 

• Love 5

11 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

Both being in the same agency makes me glad though I know acting agency is not like idol agency where idols always come to the office for practice session. But hey, the agency might trying to milk whatever they can from this couple for now and will feed us as much shipping goodies as possible? 

Reveal hidden contents

Is it true MGY was in relationship with WDH before? 'Was' since I saw some twt saying they no longer follow each other on ig. WDH also from Keyeast =.=''

When I saw this yesterday, my shipper's heart can't help but to think if KDW and MGY having the hwi-shik together since they are all from same agency anyway..this was from one of KDW's staffs and the caption is "hwi-shik kaja hwi-shik" (let's go for team dinner)

Credit pic to ig owner

So they are in the same agency... SO I'M SHIPPING THEM BADLY!!!! Same agency means more encounters, more fun together...:phew::love:

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

OMG @Ameera Ali i forgot about the most important thing!

Quoting you from the drama thread "omg are they dating for real :joy:" <------ I can now say it openly that i AGREE with you! 

Can we have all the kissing bts gifs you shared in the drama thread here as well? Though we have video but gif is easier since we don't have to press play :phew:

I need to go sleep now, though wfh but still need to work so guys please don't move too fast, I don't want to miss out on anything..i have FOMO :joy:

@Thirtysvn37 oh noooooo! Please save whatever we have for now!

Spoiler

Ok, i have recorded the kissing bts. I better safe guard my phone.. would be embarrassing if anyone saw i have this video :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1