Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ameera Ali

[OFFICIAL] Kim Dong-Wook ❤️Mun Ka-Young ( memory couple )

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

whats the 2 songs and what code? :blink: i’m genuinely lost here haha! well.. spoiler tag to give me some hints?

Few days ago MGY shared on her igs 2 songs, 1st was Saved my life - Sia but this one she deleted it quite fast..i didn’t even get to see this igs I knew about this from a shipper ig account..then I think the next day she shared another song 난춘 by Se So Neon, please look up the lyrics for these 2 songs then I think you will also say that these 2 are codes :phew:

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

Few days ago MGY shared on her igs 2 songs, 1st was Saved my life - Sia but this one she deleted it quite fast..i didn’t even get to see this igs I knew about this from a shipper ig account..then I think the next day she shared another song 난춘 by Se So Neon, please look up the lyrics for these 2 songs then I think you will also say that these 2 are codes :phew:

I like both songs... and this is a further evidence that she actually like someone!!

HERE'S the two songs with eng lyrics

Spoiler

 

Spoiler

 

 

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

another song 난춘 by Se So Neon

i saw this!! cos i was still wondering why would she share a song with title subbed in chinese 亂春 :phew:

 

hahaha ok so now i get the point on the codes :ph34r:

 

so we din get a wedding scene in the drama.. who knows, we might get that irl :lol:

  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@kaykafisyah yup the english song was Sia - Saved My Life, excerpt of the lyric (chorus part) is as below:

 

"Well, someone must have sent you here to save my life
Someone must have sent you to save me tonight
I know that in darkness, I have found my light
I know that in darkness, I've been given sight
In your loving arms, I feel delight
In your loving arms, I'll be alright
Someone must have sent you to save me tonight
Someone must have sent you here to save my life"

 

I saw her post on Instagram story (in her real acc not yeo ha jin acc), she removed it in approximately 10 mins after posting it (according to some fan ig acc). If I am not mistaken she posted this sometime last week. 
 

I dont remember the title of the Korean song, but a fan instagram account provides the full song + english translation of the same. It is basically also a song about falling in love. She posted this last weekend (friday/ saturday/sunday - I cannot recall). 
 

Both posts are only screen capture from Spotify or other music streaming services. Many people, especially in her age/generation commonly expresses their feeling through this means on social media. So I kinda assume there's a hidden message here. Maybe (just maybe because we do not know for sure) she just recently fell in love with someone (can be anyone tho)... 

 

There's always a possibility that these two are just random posts, but considering she's an actress (who is getting more popular these days) its unlikely she just posted these randomly. 

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too lazy to go back and find the one asking about WDH and MGY... I've looked up about it a few days ago and it turns out they had a dating scandal twice but they both denied it. Looked up dating life of KDW too and it looks like he's private about his lovelife. The only love scandal he had was with Kim Go eun when they were seen in a beach somewhere in Cebu, Philippines. Turns out they were both in a scuba club and KGE was with her bf at that time who was also a member of the club and also an actor named  Shin Ha kyun..A trivia though KGE and SHK had a 17 years gap and SHK was actually blurred in their pic during that time haha... 

 

Anyways I'm really thankful for the thread... It was really not fun shipping alone with just me giggling all by myself haha

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ehm if she fell in love with someone else i think i'll not understand... THAT MAKE-OUT SCENE was so natural... Naver cancelled the BTS so something is fishy here!!!-_-

  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lhynne said:

Anyways I'm really thankful for the thread... It was really not fun shipping alone with just me giggling all by myself haha

dun worry!! plenty of shippers!!

 

some are quiet ones grinning with glee :phew:..

some are expressive ones analyzing kissing scenes :w00t:..

  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Ehm if she fell in love with someone else i think i'll not understand... THAT MAKE-OUT SCENE was so natural... Naver cancelled the BTS so something is fishy here!!!-_-

ikr! it was a different atmosphere with their kiss scene in ep 11. they both become shy after the peck. only peck! but nowww, no shyness at all after that much smoochies:wub:

i really wish to see them together again in another project pls! if it not drama maybe variety show?

  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, nitttss said:

ikr! it was a different atmosphere with their kiss scene in ep 11. they both become shy after the peck. only peck! but nowww, no shyness at all after that much smoochies:wub:

i really wish to see them together again in another project pls! if it not drama maybe variety show?

Hope they'll get another screen time together... maybe a fan meeting? But even a variety show will be enough for me!! :smirk:

What a beautiful couple

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fave!! ... they were already laughing so much but they still continue to kiss 

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, nitttss said:

ikr! it was a different atmosphere with their kiss scene in ep 11. they both become shy after the peck. only peck! but nowww, no shyness at all after that much smoochies:wub:

i really wish to see them together again in another project pls! if it not drama maybe variety show?

Now that you mentioned it only I remember! Yes episode 11’s peck! It’s a peck but both were kinda awkward after the take which is so different from tonight’s kissing scene where supposedly to be more awkward since it’s a proper hot kiss! Since the peck in ep.11 was included in the trailer so the shooting must be before the premier..We can safely assume they yet to be together at that time :kiss_closed:

 

Though we have full video on the bts but short clips like one below is what makes us noticed those small little details;  

See how MGY was squeezing KDW shoulder and when they were having that intense staring contest at the end, KDW jerked his eyebrows (among his micro expression that I really like). I don’t think below made it to the final cut right? Since the kissing scene just panned out which we also didn’t see the one JH caressed HJ lips/cheek(?) from the preview.

 

 

The kissing BTS with sub!

Credit vid to the account owner

 

 

  • Love 7
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMO! Thank you for starting this thread. Been following this pair closely to my main ship. Can't help but fall in love with the oozing chemistry of the two!! Been following their IG lives and can I just say, their fascination and admiration towards each other is so natural. 

 

And they're from the same agency... sooo I wouldn't be surprised if they date! :wub:

  • Like 4
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

They looked at each other right away after the director says "cut"

I'm still thinking there's something fishy... -_- It was pointed out they are pro so in korean entertainment it's common to see this kind of skinships in a final ep of romcom. This was supposed to be a melodrama and turned out as a dating scandal in ours mind obv!!:smirk::wub:

  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

I'm still thinking there's something fishy... -_- It was pointed out they are pro so in korean entertainment it's common to see this kind of skinships in a final ep of romcom. This was supposed to be a melodrama and turned out as a dating scandal in ours mind obv!!:smirk::wub:

Pro or not the kissing BTS speaks volume. Quoting HJ "Let me misunderstood the situation" and for now I want to believe what I want to believe :joy: Please support me as much as JH supporting HJ :joy: 

I still can't get over the bts when KDW covering their kiss with the cushion. Obviously he went for deeper kiss when he covered them :naughty:

  • Naughty 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

Pro or not the kissing BTS speaks volume. Quoting HJ "Let me misunderstood the situation" and for now I want to believe what I want to believe :joy: Please support me as much as JH supporting HJ :joy: 

I still can't get over the bts when KDW covering their kiss with the cushion. Obviously he went for deeper kiss when he covered them :naughty:

Totally agree!! He went for a deeper kiss and he did it!! And i think they have discussed the whole scene only 'cause director asked them. If they did as their normal routine ( ok, i'm crazy) the scene it would have turned out a pre-bedscene :wub::lol:

  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, kaykafisyah said:

Now that you mentioned it only I remember!

right right! the atmosphere wast totally different! im sure they r already close when film those scene in ep 11, since KDW jokes around too haha. but with the ending kiss bts, its safe to say theres something between them!:wub:

 

and anyone notice in the bts clips, where KDW holding the cushion for the first time. his naughty face is there! its definitely KDW not JH! MGY said KDW behave differently when off camera. and that smirk and naughty face seems like he forget theres camera around! haha

go watch it guys u will know what i mean lol

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Totally agree!! He went for a deeper kiss and he did it!! And i think they have discussed the whole scene only 'cause director asked them. If they did as their normal routine ( ok, i'm crazy) the scene it would have turned out a pre-bedscene :wub::lol:

Yess he went for deeper kiss! Thats exactly what's making me crazy. 
 

The director said something like "just keep doing it" lol am I crazy to think that, KDW and MGY are actually secretly dating during filming and everyone on set knew about it?

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

Yess he went for deeper kiss! Thats exactly what's making me crazy. 
 

The director said something like "just keep doing it" lol am I crazy to think that, KDW and MGY are actually secretly dating during filming and everyone on set knew about it?

It's possible and it's possible they want to show us something about it!!:phew: My delulu mind: MODE_ON:lol:

  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please see HJ’s caption guys :phew: MGY-ssi I hope on behalf of HJ you will really stick the photos on your dresser ya :D

 

p/s: To think that KDW is the one who snapped MGY’s polaroid :wub:

 

Credit to account owner.

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...