Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ameera Ali

[OFFICIAL] Kim Dong-Wook ❤️Mun Ka-Young ( memory couple )

Recommended Posts

Translation of keyeast caption:

Why does keyeast will be a little bit more clingy?

 

Also one remark made by MGY on their final interview regarding the drama, says something along the lines of "Kim Dong Wook Oppa thank you for being with me"

 

I'm not sure if the translation is 100% correct but the above underlined statement is kinda suspicious...

 

@kaykafisyah now I wonder where are those pictures now haha

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Thirtysvn37 :phew: I knew Keyeast will milk whatever they can from this couple, perk of being under 1 roof  :) Not that I’m complaining though :P Bring it on Keyeast, we, shippers are waiting!

 

Sharing our couple appearance at 2019 MBC Drama awards; excuse the video cover since I also include  the part when they showed KDW from Coffee Prince time.

 

 

 

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

today someone posted that 亂春 song again.. i’m quite curious why the fascination that this song can actually cause a stir among the younger generation :blink:

Spoiler

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

today someone posted that 亂春 song again.. i’m quite curious why the fascination that this song can actually cause a stir among the younger generation :blink:

  Hide contents

 

 

Actually this song is quite good, i like it specially because MGY posted it on her IG...:smirk:

 

7 hours ago, kaykafisyah said:

@Thirtysvn37 :phew: I knew Keyeast will milk whatever they can from this couple, perk of being under 1 roof  :) Not that I’m complaining though :P Bring it on Keyeast, we, shippers are waiting!

 

Sharing our couple appearance at 2019 MBC Drama awards; excuse the video cover since I also include  the part when they showed KDW from Coffee Prince time.

 

 

 

How i loved the fact that she was more open and he was a little shy!!:rolleyes: In that BTS of kissing scene there's a moment when he explain something and she look at him with eyes of a smitten girl!:wub:

 

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! NAVER CUT THE HOT KISSES AND REPOSTED BTS OF LAST EPISODES!!!

https://tv.naver.com/v/13785976

Now i'm really getting suspicious!!:smirk:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone. I've been silent lurker on the drama thread but never ever post anything not to jinx the drama. I remember last time when i participated in other drama discussion while it still airing and the drama went haywire and i gradually lost interest. It haunt me for life!While i was planning to give my final thought on the drama as i was so in love with them i chickened out on posting my thought as im not good at expressing myself. I found myself keep on replaying the kiss scene bts instead:P.Yes, the best bts i ever seen in my life.lol.

 

I haven't shipped many couple before and these two really made me heart flutter with their natural chemistry and they way they interact with each other. I especially like the way ga goung been looking/staring at doong wook:wub:. Same girl!. I'll behave like that too given the opportunity to be near him.

 

 

In this profile video where she answered many random questions,there is one question on what do you do when you like someone. And her answer was something along the line, she will look/ stare at him alot;).Mind you that this is an old video before they start filming FMIYM.

Assuming that the translation that i read is correct, dont you think that she really like him?I cant find the full translation of this video. Will keep searching and paste here once i found it.

Edit: Can't find it. But her answer is at min 3.43. Or if anyone that understand korean can help to translate and confirm.

 

Not sure if i have anything to contribute anymore in the discussion but please dont stop posting because they are my happy pills these days and and i really love reading everyone's story and posts here. Keep it coming!

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So this is where the party's at! :D

 

The drama thread got so quiet real quick ...

 

Everyone still be talking about the Camping Kiss BTS more so than the drama itself now ... :lol:

 

For the record, if MBC had to take down the original and re-up a more chaste version of the kiss ... that says a lot. I'm still kinda surprised, in a good way of course, at that whole scene. They were kissing for real and really enjoyed it ... I actually wondered if they perhaps drank a bit to get loose in order to film? Between this kiss and the rooftop kiss ... total 180. I remember my initial reaction after the rooftop kiss was ... really? I thought the quick peck was cute .. but that deep kiss was weird. Perhaps it was the angle of the shot, but I even said, "Whoa, bro, are you in a dry spell lately? Not dating anyone?" Fast forward a few weeks and episodes later, he does this ... and I literally squealed, "Yas! Finally a proper kiss ... whoa .. wait .. I think they are kissing for reals ..." Totally caught me off guard, but in the most delightful way. It was so good! I loved that it was a proper adult kiss where the female didn't just stand like a wall (ala PSH) and was receptive and participated in the kiss. :wub: 

 

@Ameera Ali Thanks for starting the thread! 

  • Like 2
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, aallyyaa said:

Hello everyone. I've been silent lurker on the drama thread but never ever post anything not to jinx the drama. I remember last time when i participated in other drama discussion while it still airing and the drama went haywire and i gradually lost interest. It haunt me for life!While i was planning to give my final thought and on the drama as i was so in love with them i chickened out on posting my thought as im not good at expressing myself. I found myself keep on replaying the kiss scene bts instead:P.Yes, the best bts i ever seen in my life.lol.

 

I haven't shipped many couple before and these two really made me heart flutter with their natural chemistry and they way they interact with each other. I especially like the way ga goung been looking/staring at doong wook:wub:. Same girl!. I'll behave like that too given the opportunity to be near him.

 

 

In this profile video where she answered many random questions,there is one question on what do you do when you like someone. And her answer was something along the line, she will look/ stare at him alot;).Mind you that this is an old video before they start filming FMIYM.

Assuming that the translation that i read is correct, dont you think that she really like him?I cant find the full translation of this video. Will keep searching and paste here once i found it.

 

Not sure if i have anything to contribute anymore in the discussion but please dont stop posting because they are my happy pills these days and and i really love reading everyone's story and posts here. Keep it coming!

 

Ok so i've the same theory! She likes him and before she put down the 2 songs post on her IG account i think all the thing was weird! From their first kiss on rooftop (maybe we'll get the full BTS someday in future?) her body language changed! And after the BTS kiss where they posted all the smooches then put down the video and reposted it with the main part down i think we'll see some dating news soon!:):wub:

  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I've seen somewhere a while back, in one interview KDW talks about his ideal date. Does anyone have a link to the article/of video of this? I hope someone knows about this interview, I've been looking around the internet but still could not find it. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, aallyyaa said:

In this profile video where she answered many random questions,there is one question on what do you do when you like someone. And her answer was something along the line, she will look/ stare at him alot;).Mind you that this is an old video before they start filming FMIYM.

Assuming that the translation that i read is correct, dont you think that she really like him?I cant find the full translation of this video. Will keep searching and paste here once i found it.

 

 Welcome aboard! to you too @mooster  Anticipating more posts from both of you to make the thread livelier :D

 

Here and old show when KDW was a guest, at 28:17 please watch what was his answer on how he is when dating someone and compare his answer to MGY :wub:. BTW, KDW really is a shy guy when he's with someone not close to him, can see that he didn't talk much. This must be why it's hard to see him on variety show. 

 

 

@lolly84 what MBC did was definitely fishy. I read somewhere, the new version of the BTS has the PD nim saying to MGY that her mom would be upset with the kiss :joy: is this the reason why? Anyway, here's where I read about it;

 

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2020/05/15/mbc-re-uploads-chaste-version-of-bts-hot-kiss-clip/

 

Anyone has moving on? I'm still not...please help :joy:

 

Edit: @Thirtysvn37 OMG! I posted above then saw your post asking about this. Here you go, but this one is the full version. The part starting at 28:17 time stamp. Is this the one?

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

 

 

Here and old show when KDW was a guest, at 28:17 please watch what was his answer on how he is when dating someone and compare his answer to MGY :wub:. BTW, KDW really is a shy guy when he's with someone not close to him, can see that he didn't talk much. This must be why it's hard to see him on variety show. 

 

 

@lolly84 what MBC did was definitely fishy. I read somewhere, the new version of the BTS has the PD nim saying to MGY that her mom would be upset with the kiss :joy: is this the reason why? Anyway, here's where I read about it;

 

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2020/05/15/mbc-re-uploads-chaste-version-of-bts-hot-kiss-clip/

 

Anyone has moving on? I'm still not...please help :joy:

 

 

 

 

I'm thinking that they are dating in secret but that make-out session showed ALL their secrets!!:lol:

If her mom was upset maybe there's some kind of truth about them!!:smirk:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@kaykafisyah thanks for the video! So when KDW likes someone/flirt with someone he would keep staring at the person. Hmm from many BTS videos and live IG he looks at MGY alot (although not as much as her to him).

 

Now I'd like to see them in a variety show together lol. keyeast please make it happen!!!

 

@lolly84 Yes, based on available evidence and reasonable assumptions, I think they are already dating or at least seeing each other. Assuming that they are not faking all those interactions (including those caught by hidden BTS cam). Many people who've seen their videos (even without watching the show) are even wondering if they are dating - this is just too obvious. 
 

Yep I saw the reuploaded BTS Video and it was wayyy shorter they even cut out the "cushion" part. 
 

Based on what I've read so far KDW is a very private person, he has almost never been involved in any dating scandal apart from Kim Go-Eun rumour which was denied like 20 mins after it broke out. So maybe its unlikely they will make any announcements soon... but I remain hopeful since both MGY and KDW are under the same roof. Their relationship is actually good commercially. Does anyone knows anything about Keyeast usual stand on their actor/actress dating? Are there any other couples that are both under keyeast management?

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

Yep I saw the reuploaded BTS Video and it was wayyy shorter they even cut out the "cushion" part. 
 

Based on what I've read so far KDW is a very private person, he has almost never been involved in any dating scandal apart from Kim Go-Eun rumour which was denied like 20 mins after it broke out. So maybe its unlikely they will make any announcements soon... but I remain hopeful since both MGY and KDW are under the same roof. Their relationship is actually good commercially. Does anyone knows anything about Keyeast usual stand on their actor/actress dating? Are there any other couples that are both under keyeast management?

 

Way shorter and wayyyyyyyyyyyy mild! I don't mind if the reason is to protect KDW and MGY. 

What I know, under Keyeast, there's this married actor couple which is So Yi Hyun and her husband In Gyo Jin. Not sure who joined later and if joined only after both got married. 

 

@lolly84 If they really dating, I don't think we will hear it very soon. Looking at KDW personality, I would believe he would want to keep this from public eyes as long as they can. And as a shipper, though I will be happy with the news, but me too, would like them to date in secret. Remember they have 13 years age gap, I don't mind the gap at all, I saw lots of example people still happily be together tho with bigger age gap but talking about knetz? I would rather they date in secret. We saw what happened to HJ and JH, I don't want to see the same happen to our beloved DW & GY :bawling:

 

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

 

Way shorter and wayyyyyyyyyyyy mild! I don't mind if the reason is to protect KDW and MGY. 

What I know, under Keyeast, there's this married actor couple which is So Yi Hyun and her husband In Gyo Jin. Not sure who joined later and if joined only after both got married. 

 

@lolly84 If they really dating, I don't think we will hear it very soon. Looking at KDW personality, I would believe he would want to keep this from public eyes as long as they can. And as a shipper, though I will be happy with the news, but me too, would like them to date in secret. Remember they have 13 years age gap, I don't mind the gap at all, I saw lots of example people still happily be together tho with bigger age gap but talking about knetz? I would rather they date in secret. We saw what happened to HJ and JH, I don't want to see the same happen to our beloved DW & GY :bawling:

 

 

I agree i never thought about this matter in reality! As far as they are together it's good to date in secret for them :smirk::lol:

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@lolly84 @kaykafisyah the 13 years age gap can be problematic for Knetz and considering MGY is still very young (23/24?) this can cause some controversy (that I dont understand at all).

 

However, from the looks of it, it is possible that MGY will eventually "accidentally" spill the beans herself lol. 
 

Btw I saw this picture below, I think it was from FMIYM private wrap up party: 

 


They even look good together when they are not channeling JH-HJ. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kaykafisyah said:

 Welcome aboard! to you too @mooster  Anticipating more posts from both of you to make the thread livelier :D

 

Here and old show when KDW was a guest, at 28:17 please watch what was his answer on how he is when dating someone and compare his answer to MGY :wub:. BTW, KDW really is a shy guy when he's with someone not close to him, can see that he didn't talk much. This must be why it's hard to see him on variety show. 

 

@kaykafisyah Thanks for sharing.Aww.they have similar answer:wub:. And yes, he do come across as a shy guy but surprise me that he never flinch or or back away whenever MGY touch him. Notice her hand wrapping his waist while discussing the kiss scene where he joke that his eyes will be hurt if she is being too close. She is so touchy and he just let her be.

 

And what with the new uploaded kiss scene bts. My rational mind is telling me they probably supposed to keep it for the blue ray DVD but accidentally released it.lol.But, they are just making it looks like they want to hide something. Luckily, we have all seen and saved it.:P

 

@lolly84 as much i i want and wish to hear dating news soon. I just hope we do not hear anything before the MBC award. I just want them to go grab the MBC couple award and probably another Daesang for KDW first. To me no news is good news. I'm happy with what they have give us and probably whatever crumbs that we will get of IG yeohajin nim.

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BTW this clip on IG help ours delulu minds:wub:

Spoiler

credit to owner

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

where is the newly post bts video?? i havent see it! anyone can give a link? i want to see how much they cut! haha

 

3 hours ago, kaykafisyah said:

This must be why it's hard to see him on variety show. 

i watched the whole episode of this and maybe KDW part is like 10 minutes? he really didnt talk much:sweatingbullets:.  

 

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, nitttss said:

where is the newly post bts video?? i havent see it! anyone can give a link? i want to see how much they cut! haha

 

i watched the whole episode of this and maybe KDW part is like 10 minutes? he really didnt talk much:sweatingbullets:.  

 

 

here's the link

Spoiler

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lolly84 said:

BTW this clip on IG help ours delulu minds:wub:

  Reveal hidden contents

credit to owner

 

I seriously still cant over that live session!

So to sum up, KDW favourite thing during filming was kissing MGY? Lol if the live session was taken after the camping scene I think he would've said that his favourite scene is the camping scene...

 

Did you guys notice that KDW calls MGY "gayoung-ssi" in public but calls her "gayoung-ie" in private? 

  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

I seriously still cant over that live session!

So to sum up, KDW favourite thing during filming was kissing MGY? Lol if the live session was taken after the camping scene I think he would've said that his favourite scene is the camping scene...

 

Did you guys notice that KDW calls MGY "gayoung-ssi" in public but calls her "gayoung-ie" in private? 

Yes! In a precedent live he called her Gayoung-ie :wub: I think he likes her but he's a shy person obv! There's a lot of attraction from both side!!:smirk:

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...