[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I guess we may add another famous example of falling-in-love-on-set, Brad and Angie? during Mr and Mrs Smith movie (even tho in the end they also divorced)

Korea also have similar stories with DOTS couple, Blood couple and also Rain-Tae Hee. Hopefully LMH-KGE will join next to be celebrated as TKEM couple, lol

:heart4:

.... Agree , 

(Rain - Kim Tae Hee,) ..( Lee Byun Hun - Lee Min Jung,)  merried couple, another couple Won Bin - Sin Min Ah ... Guess what.. Rain, LBH, WB, LMH are Cancer , sometimes astrology quite interesting to talk about. 

Like koreaboo topics yesterday about Uri couple. :blush: better to put away the divorce issue, ... We wish a happy ending always.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, lysandr said:

Thank you for the above! I agree that we are all mostly rational shippers and would support them both regardless of whether they end up together, as long as they are happy.

Both of them have gained new fans from the drama and also gained some strong shippers from TKEM. :heart:

Just like any other pairing, we can delulu here all we want as long as it does not cross the line of harassment or hurting anyone.

Anything outside of what they have revealed is just our fervent wish and imagination. I can't say I am not a delulu shipper myself, but we should not take anything here too seriously.

Let's just have some fun, shall we?

I second the motion chinggu! The reason why this thread seemed to move at a fast rate is because  most of us seem to have the same wavelengths in terms of shipping this couple. Easily this thread is the fastest rising in the Shipper's paradise zone so kudos to all the RCLs for making our Minho and Goeun more famous!

Let's keep this a safe and happy space!! :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, makshimus' mane said:

then i demand netflix to make a crossover between lee gon and ji eun tak. fair play!:coolshades:

I don't think this is a good idea. 

LG can barely handle JTE and now he has to put up with JET and her antics? Her aegyo? Her "ahjussi saranghaeyo"?

Do you want our boi to go craycray? :crazymad:

• LOL 18

6 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

I don't dare to share my phone with my daughters.  Because I don't think they've seen my real crazy side. Yet

Well then you'd better try your best to hide it cos if you don't, there's a really high chance that your daughters will become like me. Heh. :coolshades:

• LOL 13

5 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Well then you'd better try your best to hide it cos if you don't, there's a really high chance that your daughters will become like me. Heh. :coolshades:

Thats why I have a double life. Those words, brrrrr sends shivers down my spine

:shivers:

• LOL 11

2 hours ago, niena.leeun said:

There are lots of couple that met on filming set and are still happily married & together :wub::wub: just to add to the list: 

Lee Bo Young x Ji Sung

Han Ga In x Yeon Jung Hoon 

I totally forgot this couple: Bo Young and JS. I guess it's because it took them years before they finally made their way to wedded bliss. With this couple slow and steady was the way to go. 

:heart4:

@goldenashes97said:

I don't think this is a good idea. 

LG can barely handle JTE and now he has to put up with JET and her antics? Her aegyo? Her 'ahjussi saranghaeyo'? 

Do you want our boi to go craycray? 

:crazymad:

LOL. Nope I have confidence with our boy. He wasn't even impressed with dressed to the nines Jeong Tae Ra. So a cute Ji Eun Tak will not sway him. LG only has eyes for JTE. Period. 

On the other hand Lee Ji Hun is still available. And there's also the tyrant what's his name again? They could easily form a love triangle. :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

3 hours ago, Senseandstyle said:

@vj_sh3441We will never know how "that future" unfolded as what we only witnessed was the future AFTER LG changed the past. :)

let's  not break our heads over it as it was shown in ep.16 how "that scene" unfolded after LG changed the 1994 treason night. :)

Thanks! I guess I know what you meant. That explains JTE’s revelation. It’s funny to see some people are super into the theories and logics behind the plot, claiming there are 1st, 2nd and 3rd timelines. Oh, my head!!! I’m like: Would KES really write a story that requires the audience to have a physics degree to understand? I prefer a simple answer. Thanks again! :heart:

4 hours ago, TDeas said:

Anyway  do U have an IG ? Try to have a look this IG  @rynmrssn ,  she is very detail for explanation,I think she join soompi too. But in TKEM forum.

If I'm not wrong her college course is sciences. 

3 hours ago, htk9207 said:

Hi there. I'd like to recommend a blog which has all the probable in-depth analysis and explanation regarding your question. 

Try visiting this site. It has probably all the answers to your questions. 

Thank you ladies for your recommendations! They may come in handy when I rewatch :yaaa:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, nippy2002 said:

Something cute to share. 

Korean fans at the last day of shooting got to see that  KGE took a photo with the Minomi doll she was given at the side of her van. 

Must be so adorable! 

maybe she'll post that particular picture on the 22nd this month.. well shipper can hope, eh?!

:doggie:

• Like 7
  • LOL 13

10 hours ago, Heretorant said:
23 hours ago, goldenashes97 said:

OMFG I'm watching Faith episode 1 rn and Choi Young said he came from the ground!!! Asdfghjkl why so funny whyyyyyy

:loolz:

HAHAHAHAHAHA I laughed when the phone started ringing and he smashed it with his sword :Megalol:

@extrodinairey Join us! Join us! 

Planting the seeds... just like TE....:evillaugh:

Soon you will all love my namesake and the beloved Imja couple :evillaugh:

@goldenashes97

• Sad 1
  • LOL 9

34 minutes ago, htk9207 said:

LOL. Nope I have confidence with our boy. He wasn't even impressed with dressed to the nines Jeong Tae Ra. So a cute Ji Eun Tak will not sway him. LG only has eyes for JTE. Period. 

On the other hand Lee Ji Hun is still available. And there's also the tyrant what's his name again? They could easily form a love triangle. :P

No. Not Lee JiHun. I got a plot for him already.  He's gonna fall in love with Jeong TaeRa. You know that story about jerk-playboy male and pure-angelic female? That's their story. Only the gender is reversed. 

Ooooh Tyrant King and high school student JET? Hhm. That's new. I don't think I've seen this story before.  What do you think, @Heretorant? Shall we make it happen? :coolshades:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

17 minutes ago, gravity215 said:

Okay, i'm sorry if what i was saying above isn't suitable with current topic (what are you guys talking about now? duh, i need to catch up faster!), i just want to say what has been bothering me all this time. please dont throw a rock to me! xD

You said it well..i give you 10 soompi points

:happydance: 

I hope you catch up soon..it will be a roller coaster ride from 300s to 600s pages good luck :lol:

• LOL 10

5 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

No. Not Lee JiHun. I got a plot for him already.  He's gonna fall in love with Jeong TaeRa. You know that story about jerk-playboy male and pure-angelic female? That's their story. Only the gender is reversed. 

Ooooh Tyrant King and high school student JET? Hhm. That's new. I don't think I've seen this story before.  What do you think, @Heretorant? Shall we make it happen? :coolshades:

Oh great, I ship LJH with JTR, too. 

Tyrant King and aegyo girl JET?

I'm in.

:happy:

Make it happen. Pali Pali. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

so guys can someone please translate this naver news it seems that kge movie “hero” has entered cannes 

if it is true than its bigggggggggg

i am so happy for our girl....::

*****so guys please check this naver article and get back if anyone can do some research in it......pallliiii......jabel.....

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 5