[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

10 minutes ago, effyisme said:

And we were delusional enough to ship them with others.... :D

every ship needs lifeboats attached under it.. just in case...

but ours has tooooo many lifeboats (alternative ships) that we almost sink it by ourselves.. we dont even need haters to do that. :joy:

but i think after this TUMMY-TOUCHING-WAIST-HUG BTS, i dare say we all now have abandoned our lifeboats because we KNEW our ship has sailed.. we're in this together guys! i am suddenly so emotional for these two babies of ours.. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2

17 minutes ago, MissSuperCyan said:

Okay Min Ho, what are you touching there??:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

RHCpwme.jpg

This one is like a husband checking wifey baby bump after a good hug .... are you ok? while touching the tummy...  Is the baby ok :phew::P

• LOL 16
  • Love 3

Just now, Countess Alessa said:

My mind be like...

LMH: How's our babies? 

Exactly my thought as well!!!

it gives me a feel of a long distance marriage couple, the wife is pregnant, and the hubby finally come to see his wife and their baby.

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, graceyco said:

My key takeaways from the BTS scenes is that they have officially become

MR. and MRS. Touchy-touchy - I -just- wanna- laugh -and- be- happy -with- you- forever.

I mean look at that smirk!!!!!!!

IMG_9537-1_1.gif 

I MEAN COME ON! Look at our girl!!!! 

IMG_9537-1_2.gif 

SASSY FIERCE & FEISTY little MS SUNSHINE....HE CAN'T CONTROL HER LMAO GET IT GIRL.....LOOK@HOW WORRIED HE WAS MIGHT HE HAVE HURT THEIR LITTLE BUMP :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

BTS for Episode 15 is GOOOOLDDDDD for us MinEun Shippers. They are so touchy to each other! And that scene on the wheelchair, you can see Gon's emotions. I feel like finally, MH's feelings are being reciprocated already. I am so happy I am crying.:bawling:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 17

25 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Am D.E.A.D!

Kge is soooo touchy touchy with lmh now. She keeps hitting him which gives him the perfect opportunity to grab her wrist! 

Imo, it looks like the forehead kiss was adlib. The first cut did not have the forehead kiss. Seems like she added it the second time. 

I need translation NOW! 

same thought here! 

LMH is also enjoying playing with Gon's hair hemm

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

Just now, mamabear said:

BTS for Episode 15 is GOOOOLDDDDD for us MinEun Shippers. They are so touchy to each other! And that scene on the wheelchair, you can see Gon's emotions. I feel like finally, MH's feelings are being reciprocated already. I am so happy I am crying.:bawling:

Agree with you so much! This is the most we've seen our KGE being so touchy with him. It's always him who is being touchy and now it's both. :wub: 

• Love 15

19 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Are they couple already ....did we waste our 3 months shipping them .....

he is touching her tummy and all so squishy 

to think this particular scene was only a rehearsal scene B) i do think too we wasted the 3 months lol 

• LOL 13