[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

5 hours ago, dehapepe said:

Is it some kind of biological weapon SK has released to kill our sanity? LOL 

OH MY... BEST EDIT SO FAR!!!! NOW IM UP AWAKE. 

PLEASE MORE LIKE THIS TILL EP 16.

SBS SURELY KNOW HOW TO DISTRACT US WITH THE PREVIEW THEY RELEASED!

I CANT FUNCTION. I NEED REAL ACTION! HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

14 minutes ago, fanfromsoutheastasia said:

OH MY... BEST EDIT SO FAR!!!! NOW IM UP AWAKE. 

PLEASE MORE LIKE THIS TILL EP 16.

SBS SURELY KNOW HOW TO DISTRACT US WITH THE PREVIEW THEY RELEASED!

I CANT FUNCTION. I NEED REAL ACTION! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Netflix needs to top them and drop that couch talk. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

12 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Netflix needs to top them and drop that couch talk. :lol:

Seriously! I have been waiting forever now for them to drop that couch talk! 

I don’t think this is even a thing on their channel but I hope swoon will film a segment with MinEun watching the last episode together. Yes please? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

12 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Seriously! I have been waiting forever now for them to drop that couch talk! 

I don’t think this is even a thing on their channel but I hope swoon will film a segment with MinEun watching the last episode together. Yes please? 

Right??? we have 3 more weeks of TKEM. Can i at least get 2 segments of KGE and LMH?? couch talk and beer pong or something. definitely Couch talk. the demand is there and honestly i don't know why in the H*** they haven't air it. 

This comment under TKEM swoon BTS video cracked me up!

"This is not what we meant by "MORE LMH AND KGE CONTENT" istg imma head to your office and release the video myself."

:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 15
  • Thanks 1

EZL8pOgU4AUOGHB?format=jpg&name=900x900

Omg this was LMH's first meeting with KGE! :wub:

https://www.econotimes.com/Lee-Min-Ho-Keeps-Fans-Updated-by-Posting-Adorable-Vacation-Pics-Comeback-Drama-Filming-Starting-Soon-1538179

Article from May 17,2019

Okay this is photoshopped. :bawling:

LMH was on vacation and the original photo is from his IG. Sorry!

Edited by koreaboooo
  • Like 1
  • LOL 8

20 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:

Where and when was this?!

When he first met her in May! Probably their script reading! Her hat!

https://www.econotimes.com/Lee-Min-Ho-Keeps-Fans-Updated-by-Posting-Adorable-Vacation-Pics-Comeback-Drama-Filming-Starting-Soon-1538179

Article from May 17, 2019

The article cropped KGE out and only showed LMH! But it's the exact same photo.

I'm not too sure anymore since there's no chair next to LMH. Is it fan photoshopped? :scream:

Edited by koreaboooo
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

7 hours ago, Niki Idy said:

LMH x KGE are going to break every emotional scene record of kdramaland on screen and offscreen

Best Hug scenes ever

best real kisses ever

best handholding

best eye contact

It will be hard to what other dramas after TKEM. I will rather just stick to comedy because any cringey romance will so upset me.

OMG YES!!!!! Their hugs are to die for! So sincere, so pure, it’s just so real! 

And yes to all - kissing scene, hand holding, eye contact... the last time I saw something so pure like this was songsong couple! That’s why I also went head over heels shipping them! Turned out that they are already an item. MY HEARTTTTTTTTTT 

6 hours ago, graceyco said:

Adding best in bts too!!!

(and soon, best in reel to real life romance :phew:)

YAAAASSSSSS!!!! We live for their BTS!!!! 

:heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 5

I love how the bts camera was not in front of them when that kissing scenes were taken and becoz of that we can really see that those two were comfortable with each other and also i love the idea of the bts camera was just at the corner capturing it. In the city hunter kissing right after that intimate scene bts cameras were right in front of LMH and PMY and that can be awkward to for them and at the same time hiding their real feelings for each other.

• Love 4
  • Awesome 1

9 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

When he first met her in May! Probably their script reading! Her hat!

Article from May 17, 2019

The article cropped KGE out and only showed LMH! But it's the exact same photo.

Woah! Correct me if im wrong but is this when lmh describe kge as plain and humble during tkem presscon? I forgot the exact words 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, louistommoaf said:

Woah! Correct me if im wrong but is this when lmh describe kge as plain and humble during tkem presscon? I forgot the exact words 

Okay I inspected it further and it's photoshopped. :bawling:

• Sad 2
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, lofeval said:

Here are my personal thoughts as a shipper, at least the last post I make before I call it day.

I was more protective of KGE than LMH actually, until I was swayed to balance it out. I watched the first episode with no intentions of shipping this pair. Until all those BTS came out. I dont know if it was strategic, but even the best actors can only fake so much.

I liked KGE because of her theatrical skills and her....quiet beauty. It’s not the type of beauty that’ll hit you like a freight train. It’s the inviting kind. You look at her and you wonder why her skin glows. And then you steal another glance and you notice how her eyes glisten. And before you know it, you can’t wait to look at her again because her smile alone makes you want to smile as well.

I think LMH, being LMH would not have any problems finding a girl. Heck they would probably throw themselves to his feet without being asked to. But what’s been constant so far is that he has this growing fascination to KGE, who continuously has shown that much professional distance with him. Others would probably succumb to the temptation and become touchy-feely with him, but no, not this one. And so the only way to get closer to this girl is to initiate closeness, be it physical or emotional, which proved to be quite soothing or addicting to him, depending on how you look at it. Together with the rest of the ship crew, we see LMH’s gentleness to KGE. During rehearsals, he would freely open his arms and invite her for a hug. He would suggest some insane way on how to bump their heads, carry or catch her. I think slowly it pays off, as KGE becomes more and more responsive to him.

But actually, what gets me is how LMH seemed to be genuinely affected by KGE’s crying. People can argue it’s acting, but then again, you can only fake so much. Show me an instance where KGE cries in front of him and I can show you how during those scenes, BTS or not, he totally changes persona. Her cries and agony brings out his realistic reactions... I mean, c’mon, I watch her cry and my heart breaks. He sees her cry for the good part of filming, and I assume it’s one of the most heart piercing moments he gets. If you hear the real thing, you can’t help but feel protective of her. Hence the tight hugs, those comforting snuggles, that extra stroke on the back, that concerned look and those soft eye contact. These actions seem to be comforting KGE, the person, not the character. And when she breaks into laughter, he eases up and he seem to want to reach out again just to make sure she’s alright.

On the other hand, I could understand the skepticism. Sometimes I want to shake myself up and believe this is pure drama. However just when my feet’s landing on the ground, I see their BTS again, and see those raw interactions that would pull you back in their world again. I’ve never seen a compatibility like this- they were just being themselves, enjoying each other’s company, perhaps falling in love... and we’re here simply praying to the heavens for that extra push that’ll seal the deal :wub:

Thank you :)

You have pretty much summed up all that there is to our Royal couple.  I just wanted to add on what I've read about her from the producer for her very first movie ** A MUSE ** Jung Ji-woo stated: She was chosen among some 300 actresses who auditioned for the part. Apart from its provocative theme, the film featured two graphic sex scenes, which Kim admitted to feeling anxious and embarrassed about before filming, but when the cameras started, she said she became totally immersed in the character.  Jung said Kim grew up through the film, saying, "Her facial expressions in the last few scenes of the film are strikingly different from the ones in the beginning. I wanted to capture the moments when she realizes how precious she is to herself and to others," adding :star:THAT SHE SHOWED OFF QUALITIES THAT CAN ONLY BE FOUND IN SOMEONE WHO IS UNAWARE OF HER OWN BEAUTY AND WHAT SHE IS CAPABLE OF.:star:

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, scrawford said:

"This is not what we meant by "MORE LMH AND KGE CONTENT" istg imma head to your office and release the video myself."

Hahahaha i have read that too!!!!!! :joy:

19 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Okay I inspected it further and it's photoshopped. :bawling:

Ahh yes, looks like it :sweat_smile:

• LOL 6

4 hours ago, scrawford said:

Ok this is my first post regarding my hope that these two will fall for each other. It was Dec' 2019. Before there were any ship, i was already swimming in the possibility heheh

Sorry Chingu, I can’t seem to read the rest of your post here, could you please copy and paste? Thanks! 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

Sorry Chingu, I can’t seem to read the rest of your post here, could you please copy and paste? Thanks! 

It’s nothing informative. This just show how i already ship them way before the drama started heheh....

“Thank you @syntyche for keeping us up to date with Lee Min Ho News. These Dazed Pictorial are hot!! can't wait to see the rest and read the article.

Also, am i the only one in this forum who can't wait to see Min Ho and Go Eun Chemistry together? I really hope they nail it! They are both my favorite leading Actor/Actress in Kdramaland, So i was really stoke to hear they are leading together. Even Slightly Hoping they fall for each other in real life heheh :)

• Like 5
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, Niki Idy said:

You write up made me LOL so bad especially since it’s about this ship :blush:
I can say for a fact that if Lee Min Ho is not in love with Kim Go Eun then we are not in 2020, 

just because we all play safe doesn’t mean that we don’t empathically know what is going between those two, they are in love and all the signs of people who love each other are there 99%. Them dating eventually is another issue entirely because it may be subject to many things. 

They are a perfect and comfortable plus a compatible match which is really rare in this lifetime and that’s why you think he seems different from his other co- stars, he is himself with KGE, he doesn’t need to feel he is inadequate in any way because she makes him feel like himself hence his happiness, and Likewise KGE is comfortable with LMH, he allows her be herself and be comfortable in her own skin around him. 

If they were brothers and sisters, they would never look at each other like they need to be alone in a room, LMH practically never takes his eyes off KGE when she is around him even with ‘ ‘so called’ hotter females around, he is always attentive to her and always wants to be close like he needs her body heat for recharging his batteries, it’s like he is drawn to her physically and emotionally and she just gets him and understands him because I didn’t see her act irritated with the attention she was receiving. 

Also, Did you also watch the BTS of Episode 12 today? What brother and sister can’t stop kissing each other even after the director yells cut twice! What brother pounces on his sister just because she suggested it without even thinking? What brother goes on to straddle her like he forgot cameras were rolling? I am sure today proves beyond any reasonable doubt that those two are on fire for each other as their sexual chemistry is off the charts. Those two can’t even hug each other like normal colleagues, they must squish each other together and make you wonder how they breathe with LMH stroking her face and sniffing her neck and KGE stroking his hands while he is at it. Can he do that with his own sister? Hell no, that will be so gross to watch :angry:

Being nervous or awkward around someone of the opposite sex doesn’t necessarily mean it’s attraction it could also mean you are really uncomfortable with the person on an emotional level and the kissing scenes made it worse. 

LMH has grown and matured and he himself said so, how he sees life in his twenties is not the same as now. And his actions has proven that in the short period of time that we have been watching him, he is indeed a different man. 

it’s also okay for you not ship them because coming to this thread to write this honestly makes me think it’s wasn’t with an innocent intention. 

from all LMH's past co-stars, KGE is the different and my fav one. she is the youngest yet she is the coolest and the most talented one. the girl is so confident with her own skin be it when she was on set with her character as JTE (which required her for literally having less make-up and unpretty outfits) or when she is as a KGE, she doesn't take extra with the outer look because what most matters as she ever told is the inner-self and look..LMH sees her full of charm, got so much fun and proudly shared her pictures on his personal Instagram more just once (promo or not i dun care, for sure is he's that proud of showing off to 15+ million people his pictures with a woman named Kim Go Eun). their off-screen is hella cute, yet she never acted being clingy or too much in front of him which she could if she wanted to catch the LMH's attention lol. instead he found her adorable side in her natural way as the way she is. these, which i'm sure, makes him more curious and finds her so attractive.

these two is clearly not kind of platonic or bro-sister relationship lol. few times he got shy with her in making footages and his body language or the way he treated her during swoon games is so something. we can't see more how he was after that intense kissing scene as the cameras mostly filmed them from back, cut it to another cut so damn fast and the lighting also can't help it. hopefully they will make TKEM's Dcuts dvd so we can see tons of filming footages.

• Like 3
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Capricorn Capricorn6161 said:

But actually, what gets me is how LMH seemed to be genuinely affected by KGE’s crying. People can argue it’s acting, but then again, you can only fake so much. Show me an instance where KGE cries in front of him and I can show you how during those scenes, BTS or not, he totally changes persona. Her cries and agony brings out his realistic reactions... I mean, c’mon, I watch her cry and my heart breaks. He sees her cry for the good part of filming, and I assume it’s one of the most heart piercing moments he gets. If you hear the real thing, you can’t help but feel protective of her. Hence the tight hugs, those comforting snuggles, that extra stroke on the back, that concerned look and those soft eye contact. These actions seem to be comforting KGE, the person, not the character. And when she breaks laughter, he eases up and he seem to want to reach out again just to make sure she’s alright.

I agree with everything that you said most especially this. Whenever GE cries, I feel for her. It makes me teary-eyed. To think I am just a mere viewer. How much more on LMH's case where he can see her crying first hand? That's why I keep on saying that they bring the best out of each other in terms of acting. She's really one talented actress. I understand why LMH was happy when he found out that he's going to work with her. He admires her dedication in her craft. Heck, he could have watched Chinatown, Goblin and GE's other projects wayyy before he found out that they will star together in a drama. So I think the admiration is already there from the very start. It just developed into something more beautiful coz she is so different from a typical Korean actress. Just like what you said, some girls may even throw themselves to LMH. Then come this girl who seems oblivious by his fame. Acts herself. One that doesn't care about the way she looks. I don't think he is not aware of what kind of gem Gon is.

As for the kiss. I felt no awkwardness at all. But, at some parts, they were shy. They were just hiding it by laughing. MH's laugh wasn't his usual laugh. It was a laugh-to-lighten-the-tension kind of laugh. Same goes with Gon, her laugh wasn't the usual laugh that we hear from her. :joy:

• Like 3
  • Love 11

6 hours ago, lofeval said:

Here are my personal thoughts as a shipper, at least the last post I make before I call it day.

I was more protective of KGE than LMH actually, until I was swayed to balance it out. I watched the first episode with no intentions of shipping this pair. Until all those BTS came out. I dont know if it was strategic, but even the best actors can only fake so much.

I liked KGE because of her theatrical skills and her....quiet beauty. It’s not the type of beauty that’ll hit you like a freight train. It’s the inviting kind. You look at her and you wonder why her skin glows. And then you steal another glance and you notice how her eyes glisten. And before you know it, you can’t wait to look at her again because her smile alone makes you want to smile as well.

I think LMH, being LMH would not have any problems finding a girl. Heck they would probably throw themselves to his feet without being asked to. But what’s been constant so far is that he has this growing fascination to KGE, who continuously has shown that much professional distance with him. Others would probably succumb to the temptation and become touchy-feely with him, but no, not this one. And so the only way to get closer to this girl is to initiate closeness, be it physical or emotional, which proved to be quite soothing or addicting to him, depending on how you look at it. Together with the rest of the ship crew, we see LMH’s gentleness to KGE. During rehearsals, he would freely open his arms and invite her for a hug. He would suggest some insane way on how to bump their heads, carry or catch her. I think slowly it pays off, as KGE becomes more and more responsive to him.

But actually, what gets me is how LMH seemed to be genuinely affected by KGE’s crying. People can argue it’s acting, but then again, you can only fake so much. Show me an instance where KGE cries in front of him and I can show you how during those scenes, BTS or not, he totally changes persona. Her cries and agony brings out his realistic reactions... I mean, c’mon, I watch her cry and my heart breaks. He sees her cry for the good part of filming, and I assume it’s one of the most heart piercing moments he gets. If you hear the real thing, you can’t help but feel protective of her. Hence the tight hugs, those comforting snuggles, that extra stroke on the back, that concerned look and those soft eye contact. These actions seem to be comforting KGE, the person, not the character. And when she breaks into laughter, he eases up and he seem to want to reach out again just to make sure she’s alright.

On the other hand, I could understand the skepticism. Sometimes I want to shake myself up and believe this is pure drama. However just when my feet’s landing on the ground, I see their BTS again, and see those raw interactions that would pull you back in their world again. I’ve never seen a compatibility like this- they were just being themselves, enjoying each other’s company, perhaps falling in love... and we’re here simply praying to the heavens for that extra push that’ll seal the deal :wub:

this kind of description is so honest and on point...!:heart: KGE infact has the quality of a soulmate, not just a partner. I think whoever be by her side one day, they'll have a perfect bestfriend - lover kind of relationship, which i as a married person, found its the most stable kind of relationship. And think the compatibility of both LMH n KGE is very much inclining towards this kind of relationship.

I just woke up from several passed out after what has happened yesterday:lol: Haiyaa mr. All In (whatever u guys called him now:phew:), can you save a bit your cravings towards Ms. Sunshine? u made us really passed out few times already

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

4 hours ago, lofeval said:

Oh MY HEAD! Oh My HEART AND SOUL - you have just described how I feel all the time, Chingu!! 

Like you said, I really wonder how he reacted to her tears, because each time she cried, it breaks my heart ... In fact, I think when she was monitoring her own scene (the end of Ep 10), she was crying for JTE too ...

As much as I know that they’re MARVELLOUS actors, so they would have immersed completely in their characters, I am amazed that when they were rehearsing (as captured in all their BTS) - they could not help but show how much they enjoy each other’s company. The amount of laughter and goofing around - and the way our Boy seems to SHINE AND GLOW - it’s written all over his face, his eyes, his smile, his body! And of course in his latest posts and pics! The same goes for our Ms Beautiful Sunshine - they are both POSITIVELY GLOWING.

This is just my personal opinion, but many a times, falling in love starts with admiration, and wanting to bring out the best in each other, plus being able to be so comfortable with each other and making each other laugh all the time.

Of course, LMH, being a very cheerful and kind person in reality, would have also laughed and joked with his other FLs in the past, and the same would go for KGE. Both of them seem to be very down to earth and ‘authentic’ despite the insane pressures of being in a business where maintaining a certain image is very important.

The last paragraph of your post, which I have highlighted- yes, that’s ME!! I teared up when I read this ... being a shipper is insane ... and It can get emotionally draining. That was why I was very hesitant to clamber onto this ship - but I simply couldn’t help myself! 

My philosophy of shipping has always been - I will continue to ship them, even if there is not even a speck of breadcrumbs, as long as they’re single and neither one of them has announced any change in their relationship status. However, I am quite positive SOMETHING has happened or is happening between them. 

Their IG latest posts speak volumes. Of course, many skeptics / haters will argue that they are just promoting their drama - really? Then, why did he post the Sunset Pic (it’s not in any scene or even BTS) and why did she post the Sharing Earphones pic?? What? To show how well they were both working together??? To further promote their chemistry?? Or are they thé sort to post in order to increase their IG followers? Do they even need this?? 

Now that they have ended filming, I am really hoping that our Boy would take the step to get to leave Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul behind, and get to know and woo the real KGE, and our Girl will be convinced that it’s the REAL deal, this time ... At the end of the day, true love will prevail, especially if this is their destiny. :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 9
  • Thanks 1