[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

4 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

Is there a chance they both could do photoshoot together after the drama?

I am hoping too. I love their photos together, very good visual.  It annoys me that she doesn’t get to do couple photoshoot for her dramas :mellow:

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Probably both and they're coming from LMH. :joy:

Stealing glances at her and pacing back and forth near her. Asking tons of questions. 

Or he could be just sitting and shamelessly staring at her across the table, mesmerized by her presence and unpretentious appearance. ;) *delulu mode on*

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

29 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

:wub::wub::wub:

'Cause you still look perfect as days go by
Even the worst ones, you make me smile
I'd stop the world if it gave us time

My heart crashed with your poem. Love it so much! Thank you! 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

Is there a chance they both could do photoshoot together after the drama?

Why did Elle Taiwan play with us like this? Now I'm being hopeful for it to happen. 

Photoshoot pleaseeeeeee!!! 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

At one of the comments says that “An indigo child reads LMH’s IG feed and says that LMH recently often posting on his IG account is his way to attract KGE family’s attention, because he knows that KGE’s family (her father) is an active SNS user..

and this indigo child also says that LMH is in love with her already”

THIS (hopefully TRUE) really makes my heart and my womb smiling a really big happy smile..

can I do a happy dance here?

wooohooooo..!!!!!! :wub::D

• Like 6
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, dehapepe said:

At one of the comments says that “An indigo child reads LMH’s IG feed and says that LMH recently often posting on his IG account is his way to attract KGE family’s attention, because he knows that KGE’s family (his father) is an active SNS user..

THIS (hopefully TRUE) really makes my heart and my womb smiling a really big happy smile..

Wow LMH is moving really fast then by trying to get into his future FIL good books :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, dehapepe said:

At one of the comments says that “An indigo child reads LMH’s IG feed and says that LMH recently often posting on his IG account is his way to attract KGE family’s attention, because he knows that KGE’s family (his father) is an active SNS user..

Already trying to appeal to father in law. Wonder if that's true. Does anyone know if KGE's father is an active SNS user? Also what's SNS? I'm not that knowledgeable in public media platforms. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, effyisme said:

Wow LMH is moving really fast then by trying to get into his future FIL good books :D

He's proving himself as promoted to Mr. Determined so well. Let's go all out, Mr. Determined. Fighting! *Royal Court Ladies're waving talismans* :glasses:

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3

1 minute ago, koreaboooo said:

Already trying to appeal to father in law. Wonder if that's true. Does anyone know if KGE's father is an active SNS user? Also what's SNS? I'm not that knowledgeable in public media platforms. :sweatingbullets:

He's quite active replying comments and interacting with Ms. Sunshine's fans. :wub:

This is his ig acc. 

https://instagram.com/kimingi61?igshid=1ly48f66lhod6

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

28 minutes ago, dehapepe said:

At one of the comments says that “An indigo child reads LMH’s IG feed and says that LMH recently often posting on his IG account is his way to attract KGE family’s attention, because he knows that KGE’s family (her father) is an active SNS user..

@dehapepe Forgive me for being such a noob...what is an indigo child?? :huh:

I googled and it says...Indigo children, according to a pseudoscientific New Age concept, are children who are believed to possess special, unusual, and sometimes supernatural traits or abilities.

Is that right? Ooo...:blink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

I love this :joy:

You just turned TKEM into romcom since KES won't give our ship the romance they deserve. Looks like LG forgot the 3rd godfather, SJ, but he's probably too petty to make his love rival a godfather. :phew:

Honestly, my original intent wasn't so sunny. There was going to be a twist and a reversal, but... I figured I can't do that now since everyone (including me!) will be having withdrawals from TKEM. *cries*

Might still have one on fanfic, if I ever get round to it lol

Yeah, he is too petty and still hasn't forgiven SJ for saying they are like Hongdae and KKondae. He is going for the safe Godfather-ly options.

1 hour ago, ladylia257 said:

I can see LMH already giddy even this early. I think this is in November. He's laughing but he can't stand still.

I'm a teacher and I know that a child usually will move a lot unless he's holding a toy that he likes. 

In LMH's case here, I feel that he couldn't stand still because his hands wanted to reach out to her, but it was not the right place or time to do that. 

I see GE enjoying the conversation.

And I see KKN being ignored, lol. Sorry, KN. They were lost in their own world. 

Sorry KKN! If it weren't for LMH and KGE's explosive chemistry, I might have shipped her with the him, or with WDH to be honest. Who knew I would get a OTP from this series?

8 minutes ago, dehapepe said:

ahhhhhh, LMH is really trying to play his cards right! Going for the long haul, I see! I hope he succeeds!

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Megustas said:

Guys ..!! At the minute 17:44 goeun actually called leeminho "oppa" :wub:.. (when she asked him " isn't it uncomfortable for you? " ). Had to hear it the 2nd time to confirmed..hahaha.. alas.. it makes me happy to finally be able to hear her calling him other than sunbae:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm sorry for being a party pooper, but sadly she didn't call oppa. She concerned about him, so she said something like "I need to be higher" so that minho didn't need to bend lower. In korean, it maybe kinda sounds like "oppa", but the one she said is like "neoppayagetta"

Sorry if I'm mistaken hehehe

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

3 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Court ladies, it’s their last day of filming and I just needed a place to cry so here I am.

giphy.gif

I can never unsee this couple! They are the ultimate OTP! 

How will I ever live seeing them pair up with other people? I don’t want it! :bawling:

I just want them! I just need them!! 

The only way I’ll ever recover from this heartbreak is if they end up dating and getting married. 

:bawling:

I feel the same way Chingu. The realization came to me at work today during my lunch break, that we have 4 episodes left. waaaa! And that the cast & crew would be wrapping up shortly. Not gonna lie, I got teary eyed. :tears:

i have a feeling recovery or normalcy from all that is TKEM (especially our OTP) is in the distant future...

:heartbreak::bawling:

• Like 4
  • Sad 8

OST #12 :bawling:

In the empty space

Sun has hid its face 

nothing to be heard

there’s no your "Hey, How was your day?"

in the end of day 

will you be in bed 

thinking about me

the Love last forever

It’s the word from you

Nothing last forever 

I believe it’s true 

Something has to go on 

in our history

it’s an ironic story 

Whenever you say I’m sorry 

I’m ready to go in hurry 

Whenever we stay in silence 

Time is passing by 

Don’t be complicated 

Love is incomplete 

All I need is you beside me

All I need is you beside me 

the Love last forever 

It’s the word from you 

Nothing last forever

I believe it’s true

Something has to go on

in our history it’s an ironic story

Forget the forever 

Leaving for later

But later comes never 

Shortened letter 

Your touch 

Turns to

Hush Push 

Gosh look us

Turned into pieces

• Like 1
  • Sad 8
  • Love 1

If KGE father is such an active SNS user, the more I can confirm that LMH is playing his moves right! LMH knows that KGE father is definitely protective of his daughter thus by posting such intimate and cryptic posts, LMH must be 100% sure what he is getting himself into.. I would not be surprised if he has already met KGE family thus those famous cryptic posts started coming out after 08 May including those of KGE as well...

I like the fact the JIW sent the food truck during the last filming of both LMH and KGE.. its like a sign to show his support for his bro and future sister in law :D

• Like 2
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 4

4 minutes ago, lysandr said:

Might still have one on fanfic, if I ever get round to it lol

Yeah, he is too petty and still hasn't forgiven SJ for saying they are like Hongdae and KKondae. He is going for the safe Godfather-ly options.

Yes, please do write one, we are gonna need as many as materials to feed us till the good news. :D

Count me in. Watching TE-SJ scenes give me a second or third (idk, I'm shaking ship, lol) thought to ship them too, plus SJ's character is so manly and cool, it was hard to resist. :sweatingbullets: *sorry Mr. Determined*

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, lysandr said:

Of course LMH is petty as KKN is the next guy to share a kiss with KGE other than himself...:D

Edited by effyisme
  • Like 3
  • LOL 8