graceyco

34 minutes ago, graceyco said:

I come bearing gifts!!

YOOO CAN WE JOIN THE FUN??

IMG-8778-2.gif

NO??? OKAY YOU TWO ENJOY THEN

IMG_8778_3.gif 

---

Welcome to the thread @heatherf!!:w00t: You've come at the right time, the new bts just dropped and we're going crazy over here! :rolleyes:

This is such a heavy scene but look at their bts!!! Nonstop teasing each other!!!! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

6 minutes ago, Indianfan said:

KGE is literally like a wild rabbit. Always on the go and the poor boy always ends up trying catching her.

After watching numerous bts & fancam of him trying to get hold of her , I think he improvised himself. Earlier he was going for the wrist, now he is grabbing arm.

Because she is the rabbit on the Moon. XD

I am reminded of EP 6 where she asks him about the myth of the moon and rabbits.

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

11 minutes ago, Indianfan said:

KGE is literally like a wild rabbit. Always on the go and the poor boy always ends up trying catching her.

After watching numerous bts & fancam of him trying to get hold of her , I think he improvised himself. Earlier he was going for the wrist, now he is grabbing arm.

Mr. Obvious is now Mr. Determined. You know at this point, I think LMH is doing everything in his power to get the girl.

(back me up chinggu @Heretorant haha I need your LMH deducing skills)

AND SO the last two filming days are really going to be critical!! Mr. Determined, we're here to cheer for you. Please go get Ms. Sunshine!!!! Jebal, Juseyo!! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Can they just save us for misery and announce that they’re getting married with a baby on the way? 

:lol:

Let's wait til post-TKEM!

It might be a baby announcement 1-2 months after? hehe

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

59 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Welcome to the thread @heatherf!!:w00t: You've come at the right time, the new bts just dropped and we're going crazy over here! :rolleyes:

i know right?? now we have something to dissect, analyse, rave over for at least until they drop the next bts...in 3 more days?? feels like decades

31 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

In other words, it was hawwwtt!

sorry @mychoiyoung i just have to cut your post because yeah indeed it was hawwttt!! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Oh my. I left this thread for about 3 hours and it's already page 143 and WOW NEW BTS :bawling:  asdhdadklsjkl look at these lovebirds?! That scene was one of the most heart-wrenching scenes in the drama but the behind is so bright like that?! how can?? Indeed our KGE and LMH are versatile actress/actor. Istg my heart still hurts as the after-effect of that scene, but seems like the ones who played the roles themselves were enjoying that time? Uh i really love this couple!!

2 hours ago, superspace said:

It's me friend :sweatingbullets:. I watch BTS of LMH-KGE on Youtube --> I read a comment that highlight LMH-KGE hands --> I was too happy --> I made those two GIF --> I eagerly want to share with all of you in this thread :D

Actually I just decided to prevent myself to become a shipper -- bcs It consumes many of my emotions and energy but then I read many of lovely comment from TKEM BTS! So Now, I am back as delulu shipper B)

OH ASDSJAKDAJLSAD SORRY WHAT WAS I THINKING OMG hahahah its a great gif, thank you so much for sharing them! if its not for your gifs, i wouldnt realize that at all. Ikr! That's why no matter how many drama couples that i really love, i always have this principle to ship them only in drama because it consumes so much of energy unless the couple has a high chance of being together like our royal couple + people in the ship are also nice and lovely, so i think its worth spending energy in shipping them so lets be delulu together! :wub:

1 hour ago, Niki Idy said:

I am always more drawn to how he cares about her safety, in this clip you’d see how he dropped her and also ensure she was standing properly before leaving her else she would have staggered.  And then she nicely patted his back. 
Seems like they work together seamlessly with less NGs because they bring out the best in each other. 

YES! OMG. I love that. He's really attentive and really care to her. Hes great at taking care of KGE..........oh my heart flutters!

1 hour ago, clarissasan said:

One hand grabbing GE's arms, one hand holding GE's hand. We saw you, Minho B)

He's ALWAYS been caught by us like every time............................ or well, he doesn't care at all about his surrounding, he's just simply showing it. :phew:

1 hour ago, heatherf said:

Love the new bts! Hi everyone! 
my first post here. I’m bearing (funny) gift

Credit to the awesome poster on ig. 

this is so hilarious omg, i was spending 5 minutes laughing at this. Instantly could hear Lee Gon reciting those numbers like in the drama, that's so funny :lol:

1 hour ago, koreaboooo said:

KGE separated herself too far off there. LMH already started trying to walk back closer to her.

At this point, his body says it out loud, his body gives the answer away for us. He might not say anything, but his body keeps giving us crumbs to analyze. WOW. This is hilarious. Never ever once before I saw a male lead doing 'hints giveaway' easily like this. its almost like he didn't even try to hide that. WOOO~ get your girl now boy! 

• Like 8
  • Love 9

1 hour ago, Indianfan said:

Guys love the chase. Including LMH as well. The more she tries to reduce physical contact, the more thirsty he gets. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 8

4 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Guys love the chase. Including LMH as well. The more she tried to reduce physical contact, the more thirsty he gets. 

I won't be surprised if he starts grabbing her neck soon.. hahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 18