[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, gravity215 said:

YOOOO! Its that true?! Oh wow if KGE is really his fan, there's a high chance our queen has fallen for him too! AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA plus seems like, her idol is falling for her. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL THING OMG PLEASE BE TRUE WOOOOOO~ /googling on how to make myself not going crazy already/

HOOLDDD UP!!!! HOLD UP HOLD UP? Where's the interview?!??!! We're gonna go on red alert mode if this is true??? JEBAL?? HELP?? JUSEYO!?!?! 

tenor.gif 

8 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I don't know if anyone notice this before but when KGE mentioned she can give up on everything and leave, LMH blinked multiple times and gulped. Is he thinking if they marry and they have kids she is willing to give up acting to take care of their kids? Wife material? :phew:

Animated GIF

YES YES YES!!! Exactly my thoughts!!!!! MY GOODNESS pls get married already!

• Like 5
  • LOL 10
  • Insightful 1

21 minutes ago, mamabear said:

I have been doing that ever since you sent me the link @graceyco. Eversince I started watching TKEM, I am useless at home. It's like I am spending 18 hours on my laptop or phone checking this forum and other SNS for updates about our couple, the rest of the hours is spent on other stuff. LOL 

I hope the  BTS for Ep 11 will be out today just like last week. Hopefully, KGE and LMH are together on a shoot today, for more moments togetherrrrr. :joy::joy:

Same! I feel like my life has been taken over by TKEM, specifically by this reel (real) life couple.

I wanted to make some FMVs and more fics, since my brain has been buzzing with ideas and thoughts from this thread, it's crazy!

If the BTS is out today, I'm sure this thread will be moving in LTE speed again!

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, singersleeps said:

i think everyone's (hearts) bursting right here...  hahaha 

So a very very very short chapter. I can't write rated ones - though i studied biology. HAHAHA :phew:

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1444529/5/our-dates

I love this thread, I love you guys.. it's full of positivity and love for these two!! :wub:

Loved it! Short and super sweet OMG.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

30 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I don't know if anyone notice this before but when KGE mentioned she can give up on everything and leave, LMH blinked multiple times and gulped. Is he thinking if they marry and they have kids she is willing to give up acting to take care of their kids? Wife material? :phew:

Animated GIF

He's definitely thinking too far ahead, lol. But we like how your mind works, pyeha! Please make it a reality.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

19 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:

They are an amazing match. If they do end up actually dating, I am confident they will get married and it will be for a lifetime. :wub:

I’m a firm believer that if they end up dating, they will last and get married and live a happy life together. Their personalities are just made for each other. 

The way I see it, lmh harbors feelings that are deeper than just physical attraction for kge. He seems to like her for who she is. But of course, he also finds her extremely cute and that’s why he’s so giddy around her. 

23 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:

I have a couple friends that started watching TKEM and they said they don’t feel the chemistry between them.

I’m sorry, I cannot be friends with your friends lol. How can one not see their chemistry? It’s bursting out of the screen! No chemistry where? They are chemistry itself! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, graceyco said:

If today's the last filming day, then are we expecting some photos? They usually post photos of the script right, flowers and all? Oh no, I think I'm going on a  feeeels trip. I really can't wrap my head around the fact that today's the last day :bawling:

Meanwhile... Betting this will easily get 3M views in a weeks time (or even less?!?!) 

I'm not sure if it's just me or the audio mixing, but I noticed in the Ep 5 flashback kiss (the one where JTE was reminiscing the kiss), LG's voice dropped lower just after the kiss happened.

In the first kiss showing in Ep 5, it didn't happen, his voice was normal. But in JTE's flashback, his voice dropped low. As if he was affected, hmmm...

And again it seems to happen in the Ep 12 kiss after he kissed her and said "I'm sure I told you..."

If you compare his voice talking before, it dropped immediately after the kisses and turned husky... ;)

Can anyone confirm that I am not delulu-ing here?

• Like 2
  • Naughty 7
  • LOL 5

43 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Animated GIF

The other two guys nodded approvingly. He is the only one who seemed nervous with all those blinking and gulping.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

Just now, Indianfan said:

The other two guys nodded approvingly. He is the only one who seemed nervous with all those blinking and gulping.

Exactly. His mind went elsewhere. :joy:

Mr.Obvious been obvious since the beginning.

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

Okay chingus! I was trying to look for KGE's interview and ended up here instead. This was an interview around Aug 2019. 

Screen-Shot-2020-05-26-at-1-54-04-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-05-26-at-1-54-16-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-05-26-at-1-54-25-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-05-26-at-1-54-31-PM.png

HMMMMMM... So Queen KGE, have you opened up your heart for our dearest Lee Min Ho already? I hope you already did since Mr. Obvious has been trying to get through you. Mwahahahahahahaha I can't with my feels. Please date and marry each other already T.T  (OR MAYBE YOU GUYS ARE REALLY DATING SECRETLY ALREADY)

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5

42 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:

I am sooooo freaking excited for this!!!

Ok, a few thoughts that I have to just get out here so don’t mind me for rambling... LOL

I have a couple friends that started watching TKEM and they said they don’t feel the chemistry between them...

Are you $&@:?! kidding me?!?! I’m hardcore spamming them with the press conference and bts videos now. :joy:“Watch that sh!t!” I swear, if they can’t see that there is something between LMH and KGE, I’m going to stop being friends with them. Hahahahha!!!

I didn’t mention this before but I feel I’m pretty good with reading if 2 people will be a good match with each other. A few years ago I set up 2 friends and now they are married! This year I set up a couple of other friends and they are growing real strong! Both couples did not meet each other before prior to me setting them up.

Obviously I didn’t set up LMH and KGE as they are “jamanchu”.  :lol: However, when I see LMH and KGE, I get the exact same feeling inside as when I was picturing my friends being set up together.

What I see when I look at them: Although they are both beautiful people, their attraction to each other is NOT skin-deep. They are extremely comfortable with each other but also extremely attracted to each other which is where the shyness comes from. They are always making each other laugh and having a good time. They are both passionate about their craft and bring out something within each other.

They are an amazing match. If they do end up actually dating, I am confident they will get married and it will be for a lifetime. :wub:

@Kdramatic Thank you so much for posting your ramblings...I love it! 

May the 'matchmaker' instinct in you, make our wishes come true :wub:

I stan this couple so bad :)

• Like 6
  • Love 3

20 minutes ago, lysandr said:

I'm not sure if it's just me or the audio mixing, but I noticed in the Ep 5 flashback kiss (the one where JTE was reminiscing the kiss), LG's voice dropped lower just after the kiss happened.

In the first kiss showing in Ep 5, it didn't happen, his voice was normal. But in JTE's flashback, his voice dropped low. As if he was affected, hmmm...

And again it seems to happen in the Ep 12 kiss after he kissed her and said "I'm sure I told you..."

If you compare his voice talking before, it dropped immediately after the kisses and turned husky... ;)

Can anyone confirm that I am not delulu-ing here?

It sounds like he had been holding his breathe and that made his voice sound deeper. Guess he was just as nervous about the kiss as she was. :rolleyes:

• Like 10
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, Cheesecake said:

Okay chingus! I was trying to look for KGE's interview and ended up here instead. This was an interview around Aug 2019. 

Screen-Shot-2020-05-26-at-1-54-04-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-05-26-at-1-54-16-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-05-26-at-1-54-25-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-05-26-at-1-54-31-PM.png

HMMMMMM... So Queen KGE, have you opened up your heart for our dearest Lee Min Ho already? I hope you already did since Mr. Obvious has been trying to get through you. Mwahahahahahahaha I can't with my feels. Please date and marry each other already T.T  (OR MAYBE YOU GUYS ARE REALLY DATING SECRETLY ALREADY)

What if they already ARE a couple since the very beginning? :phew: *ok, that's too extreme, delulu*

1 minute ago, koreaboooo said:

It sounds like he had been holding his breathe and that made his voice sound deeper. Guess he was just as nervous about the kiss as she was. :rolleyes:

He could be nervous because he was afraid he would lost control and went all out. :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 7
  • LOL 4

45 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

i read the comment section under the swoon neck kiss scene. Some are even begging for LMH to 'behead' their neck too:lol: on the other note, why i think the neck kiss is an adlib? instead of another suprised peck kiss on LGE's lips. Anybody think the same?

• Like 3
  • Naughty 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

28 minutes ago, Indianfan said:

cr owner 

Edited by effyisme
  • Like 4
  • LOL 9

19 minutes ago, Miss.Zinu said:

i read the comment section under the swoon neck kiss scene. Some are even begging for LMH to 'behead' their neck too:lol: on the other note, why i think the neck kiss is an adlib? instead of another suprised peck kiss on LGE's lips. Anybody think the same?

I think I read on one youtube comment that on the Heirs kiss scene, PSH was not aware that there will be a kiss scene or something similar to that coz KES wanted to capture genuine shocked emotion from her. I am thinking that maybe this is the case in here? Or on some parts of the kiss scene perhaps? We will find out if they include the kiss scene on the BTS for episode 12 on Thursday or Friday. :joy:

Edited:

So it is confirmed that the last shooting day of our couple is on May 28th. I hope they make the most out of it :((((

• Like 8
  • Naughty 6

8 minutes ago, mamabear said:

I think I read on one youtube comment that on the Heirs kiss scene, PSH was not aware that there will be a kiss scene or something similar to that coz KES wanted to capture genuine shocked emotion of her. I am thinking that maybe this is the case in here? Or on some parts of the kiss scene perhaps? We will find out if they include the kiss scene on the BTS for episode 12 on Thursday or Friday. :joy:

I heard bout this before, and thank you for clarifying that it was KES ideas. Because people had been saying something awful bout that unexpected kiss on heirs. :thumbsup: 

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

I heard bout this before, and thank you for clarifying that it was KES ideas. Because people had been saying something awful bout that unexpected kiss on heirs. :thumbsup: 

LMH has already said later that he regretted that kiss as he was unaware that the female lead was not aware of the kiss... it drew criticism as the scene came out awkward and forced... however if the neck kiss was unexpected, I must say it only drew praise and awe from everyone as the effect was portrayed beautifully... only 2people with genuine feelings towards each other can capture the right expressions...:D

• Like 12
  • Love 7